Author Topic: Is there any other sneaker fanactics??  (Read 1496 times)

Throwback

Re: Is there any other sneaker fanactics??
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2006, 10:09:46 AM »
yes. me.

Throwback

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2006, 10:11:54 AM »
dont like jordans though. fuckin disguistin. just like Nike AF1, AM87, Dunk SB, FCs. and sum vans, adidas and pumas.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2006, 10:14:08 AM »
Yeah I like adidas..

They classics

Throwback

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2006, 10:15:34 AM »
not all adidas though ZX series, and the shell toes. you seen that new Adidas Color Commercial with Jenna Jameson in it?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2006, 10:21:41 AM »
Yeah The shell toes...only adiads I own

Commerical with Jenna Jameson? Haven't seen it yet....Is it getting alot of air play?

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2006, 10:40:49 AM »
dont like jordans though. fuckin disguistin. just like Nike AF1, AM87, Dunk SB, FCs. and sum vans, adidas and pumas.

wtf? jordans r timeless classics. i still rock my jordan 7's they so sick. dont have enough money to be a sneaker collector but i do love all kinds of kicks.

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2006, 11:23:01 AM »
i saw the jenna jameson thing

not quite advertising sneakers tho

just adidas

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2006, 11:54:09 AM »
o shit lol i had these in the 9th grade. these exact ones not the gay ones wit the blue stiching

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2006, 12:00:57 PM »
Those are hot

I got a real nice pair...They gray and blue suede...Can't find a pic of them though

wtf? jordans r timeless classics. i still rock my jordan 7's they so sick. dont have enough money to be a sneaker collector but i do love all kinds of kicks.

Jordans are classics HELL YEAH

herpes

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2006, 12:06:26 PM »

hes from europe, give him a break what do they know about kicks.  I have a sneaker addiction, but i dont have the money to support it.  I get depressed when i look at sneakers.  The past month or 2 nike re-released some classic kicks from the 90's and i have no money to buy any of them  :'(

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2006, 12:09:29 PM »

I have a sneaker addiction, but i dont have the money to support it.  I get depressed when i look at sneakers.  The past month or 2 nike re-released some classic kicks from the 90's and i have no money to buy any of them  :'(

I have that too...I want sneakers real bad but I only got 30 dollars....I get sneaker withdrawls

hes from europe, give him a break what do they know about kicks.

But ain't that where the exclusives come from? Or am I wrong?

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2006, 12:13:13 PM »

hes from europe, give him a break what do they know about kicks. I have a sneaker addiction, but i dont have the money to support it. I get depressed when i look at sneakers. The past month or 2 nike re-released some classic kicks from the 90's and i have no money to buy any of them :'(

same here. it can get kinda depressing especially since i go to a school with a lot of rich asian kids who buy a new pair of sneakers very other week and i know a lot of them have the whoe jordan collection.  :'( im jealous

herpes

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2006, 12:17:12 PM »

I have a sneaker addiction, but i dont have the money to support it.  I get depressed when i look at sneakers.  The past month or 2 nike re-released some classic kicks from the 90's and i have no money to buy any of them  :'(

I have that too...I want sneakers real bad but I only got 30 dollars....I get sneaker withdrawls

hes from europe, give him a break what do they know about kicks.

But ain't that where the exclusives come from? Or am I wrong?
nah they rockin fuckin kswiss from the 80's... sneaker trends pop off in nyc.

herpes

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2006, 12:20:03 PM »
nike rel-released these recently i had them when i was kid and when i get my tax return im goin cop em