Author Topic: Is there any other sneaker fanactics??  (Read 1513 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Is there any other sneaker fanactics??
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2006, 12:21:27 PM »
dont like jordans though. fuckin disguistin. just like Nike AF1, AM87, Dunk SB, FCs. and sum vans, adidas and pumas.

wtf? jordans r timeless classics. i still rock my jordan 7's they so sick. dont have enough money to be a sneaker collector but i do love all kinds of kicks.
I have a sneaker addiction, but i dont have the money to support it.  I get depressed when i look at sneakers.  The past month or 2 nike re-released some classic kicks from the 90's and i have no money to buy any of them  :'(

I have that too...I want sneakers real bad but I only got 30 dollars....I get sneaker withdrawls

dont like jordans though. fuckin disguistin. just like Nike AF1, AM87, Dunk SB, FCs. and sum vans, adidas and pumas.

wtf? jordans r timeless classics. i still rock my jordan 7's they so sick. dont have enough money to be a sneaker collector but i do love all kinds of kicks.
hes from europe, give him a break what do they know about kicks.

But ain't that where the exclusives come from? Or am I wrong?
nah they rockin fuckin kswiss from the 80's... sneaker trends pop off in nyc.

DAMNN....Guess I was way off

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2006, 12:21:58 PM »

I have a sneaker addiction, but i dont have the money to support it.  I get depressed when i look at sneakers.  The past month or 2 nike re-released some classic kicks from the 90's and i have no money to buy any of them  :'(

I have that too...I want sneakers real bad but I only got 30 dollars....I get sneaker withdrawls

yeha new york is where the sneakers r at. never been there but from what ive heard they have lots of sneaker stores including those lil independent stores that carry limited edition and classic sneakers that u wont find anywhere else.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2006, 12:24:47 PM »

yeha new york is where the sneakers r at. never been there but from what ive heard they have lots of sneaker stores including those lil independent stores that carry limited edition and classic sneakers that u wont find anywhere else.

I would love to go to New York and get some kicks....They be real cheap I heard...

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2006, 12:56:25 PM »
word i usually only cop Jordans these dayz, i needa get a pair of kickz for tha summer ,still now sure what i should rock ???

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

herpes

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2006, 01:05:22 PM »

I would love to go to New York and get some kicks....They be real cheap I heard...
nah, unless you copping fakes.  Once and a while your find a pair of kicks at a mom and pop shop for 30 bucks cheaper then the a chain store but for the most part its the same price.  But like some other cat said its where you find hard to find and discontinued kicks.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2006, 01:37:51 PM »
The 11's are the GOAT

We Fly High

« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2006, 02:21:45 PM »
i just got these pretty recently..

Nike Air Max 97 Premium Koshima

Air Max 95 Classic

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2006, 02:36:53 PM »
I think the 12's are the best

I own a pair these

But I pretty much fucked them up

Do they still sell those air maxes in stores? I never saw them in a store before only on the internet

We Fly High

« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2006, 02:42:42 PM »
the air max kashimas are limited release, so you'll only find them in small boutique stores. the Air max 95's just got a limited re-release, so i had to cop em.

i also got a pair of the Nike SB Classics, and Nike SB team Edition, and the Nike Dunk Low Pro One Piece, the urban park, laserd one. i got a lot of different shoe stores around me that carry all the limited releases, so its easier for me to get them.. but of course theres the crazy hardcore people that wait overnight for the release of shoes. just on friday, iwas at a shoe store at 5pm, and there were like 10 people waiting outside in line for the Adicolor stash shoes that were being released 12pm the next day. fools are crazy 19 hour wait.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2006, 02:46:25 PM »
but of course theres the crazy hardcore people that wait overnight for the release of shoes. just on friday, iwas at a shoe store at 5pm, and there were like 10 people waiting outside in line for the Adicolor stash shoes that were being released 12pm the next day. fools are crazy 19 hour wait.

Damn....People are crazy to wait that long..19 hours

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2006, 05:21:37 PM »

yeah you could call me a sneaker fanatic.

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2006, 05:37:36 PM »
 :o dayum man.  how do u afford all that shit? o and whats ur size? i wanna know if its gonna be worthwhile going to ur house and claiming some of ur kicks as my own. ;D

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2006, 06:38:47 PM »

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2006, 08:40:32 PM »
i just got these pretty recently..

Nike Air Max 97 Premium Koshima

Air Max 95 Classic
dam both those are ugly as hell

We Fly High

« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2006, 08:58:23 PM »
how u gon call the air max 95 ugly as hell, thats like one of the most classic and revered nike shoes of all time. what kinda kicks u got?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2006, 09:08:46 PM by J.dubcnn »