[

We Fly High

Re: Rare Cds Part 2 - Death row/ruthless southern cali
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2006, 03:33:14 PM »
swooped down on the 3 quik cds already.

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2006, 08:03:13 PM »
How much you charge 4 shiiping? I'm interested in alot of these.

We Fly High

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2006, 06:52:44 PM »
Heres the reason why I flaked:

if you look up his user id on siccness.net "Suspect#1", you will see that numerous people (more than 5 people) have filed complaints about him in regards to: not sending out cds, taking 4-5 months to ship cds, not responding to msgs & emails, and not refunding payments.

as word coming from DUBCNN staff, I highly suggest that no one purchases CDs from this guy, and Im going to leave it at that.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2006, 07:42:46 PM by J.dubcnn »

We Fly High

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2006, 07:45:27 PM »
here are some copy/paste comments from users on the siccness forum in regards to this guys business:

"MAN FUCK THAT IA'M PUTTING THAT FOOL ON BLAST ASWELL
HE'S LAGGING ON MY CD'S ASWELL!
4th TIME HE'S DONE THAT SHIT!
HE ABOUT TO BE ON THE BAD TRADERS LIST!"

"This fool sold me a grip of CDs claiming they were in mint condition. Half of the CDs were scratched the fuck up and others had big ass holes punched through the barcodes. Been waiting near a damn year for the refund he promised me."

"In August, he offered to sell me some CDs. It took him three months to finally send the CDs. But one of the CDs was missing and he has not sent that one yet. So he is a jacker in my book. Don't deal with him unless you want to wait 3-4 months for your deal to be unfulfilled."

"After bout 5 months I think it was, I finally got my cds from Suspect #1."

"whats up. i see you got some people the stuff they ordered. but you still have'nt contacted me about the my 3 cds, or the $55.
right now i don't give a fuck which one i get the cds or the money.
i would prefer the cds
g.u.n. - orignal
apocalypse brown
gang stories - (not dogday)
but if you don't got them send me back my money."

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2006, 07:48:31 PM »
thanx 4 the heads up.

bigg sherm

• 'G'
  • shermhead4life
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2006, 04:37:04 PM »
its funny that you just posted up bad experiences, you just posted what they posted, not the outcomes, what about the 20-30 great deals over the years that have gone through flawless, some of which i have traded people over and over again. everyone got their cds in the end and most of those except for 1 are over 1-2 years old...even the recent guy, which was about 6-7 months ago got his stuff. sometimes things happen and life throws you a curveball, but thats not an excuse i have lagged on some deals, but i always came through, cds are in specified shape, and i didnt know back 3 years ago that people tripped on having barcodes punched through...the only one who didnt get made happy was the dude who sent me money like in 2001/2002, i sent his cds then he comes at me hella months later saying he didnt get them, thats why i send with delivery confirm now, so thet you can track your own packages as they are delivered. im basicly selling off all my cds because i have moved on with my life, i am now a homeowner and i want this collection that i have been accumulating since 89 to go for somthing good for my future, i still have about 700 cds i havent listed yet, and if you notice why would i be selling multiple copies of sealed cds if i had no intention of actully coming through?? i mean what do i need 5 copies of brotha lynch hung the virus?? cmon now, whatever 5-6 grand i get total for these cds will go towards the house i just bought, id like to build my kids a swingset or somthing with the money. anyways, i am very legit, i wont deny at all that i have lagged and maybe one or two guys werent happy, BUT i have always come through in the end. i just want these cds gone, i just shipped out about 10 cds today actully. so if you want to do business with me i accept paypal, and im sure that they have buyers protection so you know your staright, cds will be shipped asap with delivery confirm so you can track your packages...he has only shown one side of the coin. tons and tons of deals have gone through, in fact ive done 70-100 cd deals at a time

much love and hope to do bizz with you, if not as i ebay these cds ill give you links
Lookin For Some Cds? Email me with want lists: jci_98277@hotmail.com

[

bigg sherm

• 'G'
  • shermhead4life
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2006, 04:49:28 PM »
I received the CD earlier this week but haven't had time until now to post the update. I made the post more as a motivator so that he would send the CD. Thank you.

^^^thats the final outcome of one of the guys who was not happy

Bought a few CDs from him a while back. Patna came through without a problem.

Legit.

Suspect #1 is legit I did a few deals with him. BUT the last deal we did my package I sent came back to me as unclaimed and didn't recieve the package he was supposed to send me. I don't see him on msn anymore and I don't think lives at the same address as before....

hes very legit every deal i did w/him came thru each time

got my CD today. sorry suspect for doubting u. one thing though, u said it was xorcist reissue,,,but this is the OG version lol. not that i care or anything. good doin business.

thats just a few i can in fact give you lists of people who will vouch for me

i have had three bad deals

one with a guy named VIET loc
he was not happy due to condtion of 1 cd, and the fact that there was hole punches through 1-2 cds out of a cheap deal that he recieved many rare cds. i will not issue refund for hole punched cds...BUt i do now specify if they are promos due to this issue

Midwesthomie: sent me 55 bucks for three cds i had doubles of, i cahses his money order and sent his cds, he claims to never have recieved them. i did not remember him after a few years and he got at me about it, and i couldnt resend cds or issue refund after all that time. THAt is now why i get delivery confirm for all cds sent

andoliverbush:
i did lag a few months on his cds, he sent payment and somthing bad happened in my life and i couldnt send right away, but in the end he got his cds. and we have resolved that problem

heres some guys off the yop of my head that i have done many a deal with

bigworm
seatownplayah
sentenced
r8r
tooper
soak:game

and others that id have to dig up

[

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2006, 03:40:54 PM »
chea i did business with bigg sherm a while back too. got my shiet in a week & some days.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

bigg sherm

• 'G'
  • shermhead4life
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2006, 11:36:05 AM »
^^^thanks homie! priciate the good words!

[