Author Topic: Fuck T.I. calling himself King of the South  (Read 1314 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Fuck T.I. calling himself King of the South
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2006, 09:45:52 AM »
To continue what I was saying earlier, Young Buck has had one good album then sold pretty well. He's on the right track if he wants to dethrone T.I. But as of today T.I. has dropped 2 banger albums and is out selling a lot of these Southern cats. He has a 3rd album on the way which could seal it for T.I. for a couple years. We have to wait a see what Buck does on his next album. Kain, I didn't know you liked anyone other then Dipset and Enya. Shocking.

ABN

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2006, 09:51:41 AM »
T.I. has dropped 2 banger albums and is out selling a lot of these Southern cats.
T.Iīs not sold that much, he got one album that flopped harder then Olivaīs and her shit aint even been released!. Trap Muzik is certified platinum but hasnīt sold over 1 million, UB just barely sold over 1 million so itīs not like T.Iīs a superstar or anything. that could change with his new album but i havenīt heard it so dunno if itīs good or bad. hopefully itīs better then UB coz that was a huge step backwards from Trap Muzik.

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2006, 10:44:22 AM »
His New Album Is Doper Than His Last One IMO. "You Know Who" Is The Shit.
My Future Wife:

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2006, 11:17:46 AM »
T.I. has dropped 2 banger albums and is out selling a lot of these Southern cats.
T.Iīs not sold that much, he got one album that flopped harder then Olivaīs and her shit aint even been released!. Trap Muzik is certified platinum but hasnīt sold over 1 million, UB just barely sold over 1 million so itīs not like T.Iīs a superstar or anything. that could change with his new album but i havenīt heard it so dunno if itīs good or bad. hopefully itīs better then UB coz that was a huge step backwards from Trap Muzik.
Yeah your right, but of course UB was a step back from Trap Muzik. It's hard to top a classic, but UB was still a very good album. His new single is gettng a lot of spin so we'll see what happens. But Buck dosen't hold a candle to T.I.'s fire IMO.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2006, 11:27:48 AM »
And to top it off POTR, sales are 50 percent in and "King" is around 234,445. So this album is gonna do good too. 8)

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2006, 11:33:53 AM »
Scarface then Bun B

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2006, 12:45:50 PM »
You guys are missing the point.  He's saying he's king of the south cuz he's the king of his own shit, hes not saying "I'm better than Scarface, etc. and more powerful"  Obviously, Scarface, UGK, Jermaine Dupri, and Outkast have done more for the South than any other artists out there, especially a rapper who's only been in the game 5 years.  He's just basically saying he's the shit.

WestCoasta

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2006, 12:48:36 PM »
^^^ yup... can't take it too seriously

K A I N

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2006, 12:50:51 PM »
You guys are missing the point.  He's saying he's king of the south cuz he's the king of his own shit, hes not saying "I'm better than Scarface, etc. and more powerful"  Obviously, Scarface, UGK, Jermaine Dupri, and Outkast have done more for the South than any other artists out there, especially a rapper who's only been in the game 5 years.  He's just basically saying he's the shit.

^Master of his domain?  ;D

http://www.hotget.com/videocode/TI-Rubberband_Man--8977.html
Where are the lyrics ?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2006, 12:55:47 PM by KAIN is in the Outer Limits please standby... »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2006, 12:51:44 PM »
You guys are missing the point.  He's saying he's king of the south cuz he's the king of his own shit,
So why dosen't he say "I'm king of myself" or "lord of his manor" or "King of his county" or "mastor of his domain."

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2006, 12:53:37 PM »

K A I N

« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2006, 12:53:50 PM »
 :raisetheroof: <push/pull ups  ;D

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2006, 02:40:19 PM »
He's Almost As Skinny As Snoop In "Baby Boy"
My Future Wife:

PiLL CliNtOn

« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2006, 02:53:56 PM »
he's the king of the new south

yeah!

8)
CURRENTLY BUMPIN

rik

« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2006, 03:18:46 PM »
To me OutKast wil always be the kings of the South. They were the first cats that I heard from ATL. They are also the first people I heard using the word crunk. Thats just me though.