Author Topic: Busta is officially fucked...  (Read 887 times)

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Busta is officially fucked...
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2006, 02:49:15 PM »
EVE please leave aftermath, otherwise we will never hear anything from you again.

and thats a bad thing?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2006, 03:38:06 PM »
don´t trust that site........even though it´s the official site the mofos runnin it is on crack or something.

???

Sound pretty reliable to me. I mean if your on it, you at least now the album will get released eventually

Btw here are some other "news":
Interscope Confirms

According to an Interscope representative, the following albums from the Aftermath/Shady/G-Unit camps are "officially set in stone":

5/02: Mobb Deep "Blood Money" (G-Unit)
Guest Appearances: 50 Cent, Mary J.Blige, Lloyd Banks, Young Buck, Tony Yayo

5/16: Busta Rhymes "The Big Bang" (Aftermath)
Guest Appearances: Nas, The Notorious B.I.G., Rick James, Stevie Wonder, 50 Cent, Rakewon, Q-Tip, Flipmode Squad Dr.Dre, Eminem, The Game, Ol’Dirty Bastard, More

5/30: Obie Trice "Second Round's On Me" (Shady)
Guest Appearances: Eminem, D-12, Stat Quo, Akon, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, Redman, The Game, More

The following is set for this year but the actual date is yet to be determind:

Stat Quo "Statlanta" (Aftermath/Shady)
Guest Appearances: Eminem, Scarface, Ludacris, Obie Trice, T.I., Young Buck, Nate Dogg, Bobby Creekwater, D-12

Olivia "Behind Close Door" (G-Unit)
Guest Apeearances: 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo, Mase, Young Buck

Unconfirmed:

AFTERMATH: Dr. Dre "DETOX" - Marcia from Floetry - G.A.G.E - Bishop Lamont (Bishop will not come out 'till after DETOX... there are big plans for Bishop the same way it was for Eminem when "2001" dropped

SHADY: D12 - Bobby Creekwater

So if they're set in stone, doesn't that show that Busta is dropping right after Blood Money?  Didn't you just cancel out your initial post?

Bigg $amo

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2006, 04:16:59 PM »
man fuck aftermath.

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2006, 07:23:29 PM »
I dunno, I mean if you think about it...Encore + The Documentary + The Massacre were all released within 2 months from each other, and those are arguably the the 3 biggest artists on Shady\Aftermath\G-Unit. Considering Aftermath releases are few and far between, at this point it's hard to say when the records get released. Mobb Deep is a sure bet, Busta most likely the May release...Obie might get pushed back.

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2006, 08:19:43 PM »
don´t trust that site........even though it´s the official site the mofos runnin it is on crack or something.

LOL sad but true.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2006, 09:51:16 PM »
man fuck aftermath.

fuck aftermath??  no fuck you.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2006, 09:52:26 PM »
I'm more amped about a Busta album than Obie personally...just because I am in the phase to hear club music more than anything else. Obie's album was doper than Busta's last one, but Busta has created SOO MANY dope songs that I always look foward to what he can bring.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2006, 07:12:38 AM »
no doubt...busta is miles ahead of obie as a artisit..........anyone who thinks obie is better than busta dont know SHIT

about mobb and obie dropping before busta, like dre says "save the best till last!"

i dont mind if busta is coming out in june, thats when i thought it was meant to be dropping anyway...about obie, im not convinced its coming out on the 30th either, but if its ready and shit, drop it! imma check up on all three joints, but bustas album is easily the most anticipated out of the three.........i just hope they fix up a sick second single......not i love my bitch, that shit aint no big bang......but still