Author Topic: A genius medical technique I just found out about  (Read 665 times)

Sikotic™

Re: A genius medical technique I just found out about
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2006, 12:01:55 PM »

alot of that is psychological... i doubt they even zapped a laser into his brain... i dont know for certain, but i've seen experiments of this nature..

You made a good point. Fighting a terminal disease like cancer is just as much psychological as it is physical IMO. At least in the case of my grandma. She went to get a check up because she was feeling fatigued and never had energy. She still did what she had to do, running a day care center and chasing a buch of little kids around all day.

Once she was diagnosed with cancer, she basically quit on life. She just sat in the bed all day depressed about her illness and never really did much about it & refused treatment. She only waited for my little sister to be born because she was excited about seeing her grandchild. As soon as my sister was born, she just gave up and died 3 weeks later. It kinda makes me mad that she just gave up when she could of fought it and possibly overcome it. When youre fighting for your life, you should give it all you got because its gonna kill ya no matter what. I've come to accept it though, it was her life and she made the choice to quit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2006, 12:10:16 PM »
Really sorry to hear about your mum, there are of course alternative therapies also like Homoeopathy and Kinesiology, its very difficult to find Kinesiologsists although perhaps in the states that is different.....as for homoepathy ideally a naturopath or a qualified homoeopath. I think you should pursue every avenue possible. Anyways I wish your mum the best and stay strong for both yourself and for her.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2006, 06:07:18 PM »
I hope this all works out... I know how you feel, my mother has severe MS which basically cripples everything and she's getting worse and worse, but shes fighting real hard. The one thing that is fucked up is that I don't want my younger sister to grow up having to worry about her mother being so messed up.. fucked up shit man...

But I hope all this shit comes out better for you man

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2006, 10:16:16 PM »
I give your mom my sympathy for what she is going through.  Peace.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2006, 01:52:16 AM »
I give your mom my sympathy for what she is going through.  Peace.

i'll pray for her sunday, and yeah technology get crazier every day, my father is a doctor so i'm a bit aware of it

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2006, 03:02:07 PM »
She went in today and had the procedure done, after it was over there was just two little pricks in her forehead, looks like an enlarged pore or something.  Strangest shit I've ever seen, it's like a bad horror movie. 

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2006, 04:26:34 PM »
Good luck 2 u and ur mom. I no how u feel my moms had cancer twice n its likely 2 cum back. Stay strong.
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2006, 04:49:00 PM »
Medical Technology is amazing.  And to think, there are so many other options to be explored.  If stem cell research becomes commonplace, many more discoveries can be found. 

Also, Trauma, you sound to be coping well.  I can't imagine how I'd feel in your situation.  I'm sure it helps those in your family to have someone that is strong and optimistic.  Those things can do wonders in these types of situations.  I hope everything goes well.

Trauma-san

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2006, 05:04:26 PM »
Yeah, when I went to pick her up at the hospital, she was lying in a bed and when I walked in, she had bandages all over her head, and what she felt like saying was "How could you do this to me".  So that's what being optimistic gets you. 

Anyways, on a more positive note, I read yesterday that they have found a vaccine that prevents cervical cancer 100% of the time.  They have also made huge breakthroughs in prostate cancer treatment... but that cervical cancer one is huge.  The vaccine hasn't been approved yet, but clinicals are wrapping up with a 100% success rate, hopefully the vaccine will be approved later this year and then we can simple vaccinate every female in the country and we won't have to worry about at least that type of cancer anymore.  That's amazing. 

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2006, 08:20:24 PM »
They need to find a cure for prostate cancer.  It occurs in damn near 50% of all men.  I've read that Lycopene has been linked to reducing the chances of prostate cancer, so I make sure its in my multivitamin.  Gotta do those things now that I'm over 25.