Author Topic: question.  (Read 353 times)

coola

question.
« on: April 04, 2006, 07:57:01 PM »
Could someone explain to me Jihad's Fifth column ?

"the issues associated with Muslim immigration into non-Muslim countries."

coola

Re: question.
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2006, 07:58:29 PM »
does Islam allow free will ?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2006, 09:16:23 AM »
ive never been taught that to tell you the truth

but lookin at the quote, i think what it might mean is that in non-Muslim countries there will obviously be things that aren't alowed in Islam (e.g. drinkin alcohol); so our Jihad would in this case would be to fight our desire to drink if we get tempted (not fight literally; controlling the desire and not giving into temptation)

maybe somebody else who is more familiar with it can explain it better; but i just wrote based on what i know

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2006, 09:22:42 AM »
if muslims don't like they way we do things here, they can fuck off. they muslim countries aren't going to change their customs for us so why should we do the same.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

coola

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2006, 06:28:58 PM »
lol z_dizzle is the muslim version of don-rizzle  ;D

and dude wasnt really sayen muslims want customs changed for them, just to keep muslim traditions abroad...

thanks for the reply, but i wasnt referring to that.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2006, 10:18:37 PM »
Could someone explain to me Jihad's Fifth column ?

"the issues associated with Muslim immigration into non-Muslim countries."

I don't understand the question as it stands, which probably means that it isn't something that is widely talked about amongst Muslims in the West.  However, maybe if you explain further I can answer your question.   Peace.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

coola

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2006, 04:16:26 AM »
dont worry, doesnt matter anymore.. cheers anyway.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 04:43:41 AM by Chief »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2006, 04:47:51 AM »

I haven't read anything in the Qu'ran about "leaching off" of a society that has wronged you.  However, maybe some scholar has mentioned some points on the subject, and made some legislation concerning the issue. 

Like for example, the Qu'ran forbids Muslims to be involved in interest but some scholars say that since America is at war with Muslim countries, and America is keeping Muslim countries in debt through sanctions, embargo's, etc., and since this, and since that...  that they have came up with legislation that they feel it is okay to deal in interest in America.

^^That's one example, I for one don't agree with that, but that's one example I can think of off the top of my head that has implications that are similar to what your saying.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)