Author Topic: Fuck T.I. calling himself King of the South  (Read 1313 times)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
Re: Fuck T.I. calling himself King of the South
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2006, 04:12:25 PM »
scarface, geto boyz = outkast = goodie mob > Ludacris > Paul Wall > lil jon > T.I > mike jones > lil flip > young cheezy > the dude who sang hood up > dem franchize boyz> my dog's shit > d4l

he's not the best, not the worst, but south rap really suck most of the time
LOL at you saying Lil Jon and Paul Wall are better then T.I.

no, but they have more personnality and their albums are not as boring as ti's one, peace

rik

« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2006, 04:28:35 PM »
Make no mistake about it, T.I. doesn't suck in fact I'm a fan of T.I. I loved Urban Legend and I'm loving King but I don't think he's the king of the south. Man u gotta do more than what he's done in his career to be called that. Outkast have put out 5 great albums and won a grammy for album of the year a couple years ago. Scarface has been doin it forever and has put out some bangin records. So he still has a long way to go to be the "KING" of the south.

kingwell

« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2006, 07:07:46 PM »
Fuck, that.  LUDACRIS.  Sorry, Scarface is dope, but this isn't the 90's anymore.  Last album I was feeling from Face was Last of a dying Breed.  (2000, i think).

Lil Jon could also be argued, even though I hate him.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2006, 07:11:27 PM »
Fuck, that.  LUDACRIS.  Sorry, Scarface is dope, but this isn't the 90's anymore.  Last album I was feeling from Face was Last of a dying Breed.  (2000, i think).

Lil Jon could also be argued, even though I hate him.

fuck lil jon, Luda is pretty wack most of the time so therefore Face nd Outkast
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

youngmessnucca

« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2006, 08:27:47 PM »
ya but Luda is a lyricist and he keeps coming up with new shit and different styles...i got nuthin bad to say bout him

Jakubs

« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2006, 12:28:07 AM »
I'm not a big fan of T.I., however that has nothing to do with why I don't endorse him for King of the South. It's always been my understanding that the fans have to crown you. You can't just wake up one day and decide that you're gonna start referring to yourself as the best rapper from you're region, it doesn't work that way. I think Scarface always has been the King of the South.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake