Author Topic: Dmx - We in Here  (Read 769 times)

Wordfish!

Dmx - We in Here
« on: April 04, 2006, 10:20:55 PM »
I gotta ask u guys whatchu think about this song and also the video ?

I think i just post the video ..,

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
Re: Dmx - We in Here
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006, 01:14:00 AM »
not bad for a cracc head but we right here was a better single imo than we in here

Eihtball

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2006, 05:57:31 AM »
X's flow and the beat are a little too disjointed.  The way the song slows down after the hook takes away from the energy, and it never really builds up to what it could be.  X is at his best when he pours out constant energy into his delivery, and he isn't consistent enough on this song.  And the hook itself is pretty lame.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2006, 07:46:30 AM »
Itz aiight... Pump Ya Fist was much better...

~Loyalty Is Everything~

ABN

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2006, 07:48:50 AM »
it´s starting catch up on the air play aswell. last week it was the 6th most added "urban" song on the radio. X will always have his core fan base of like 1 million people and then depending on how big his singles becomes he can sell 5 million+(he´s done it twice).

cuddly

• Lil Geezy
  • Ride Or Die +_;
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2006, 07:50:35 AM »
what y'all talkin bout,, even though dmx is on crack he still makes the best rap songs i've ever heard.. i mean, listen to his voice.. and NO the hook aint lame,, it jus good :)

let me fly, or give me death - dmx
they told me im more than jus pussy, that's true - eve

'EclipZe

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2006, 08:48:49 AM »
what y'all talkin bout,, even though dmx is on crack he still makes the best rap songs i've ever heard.. i mean, listen to his voice.. and NO the hook aint lame,, it jus good :)

dmx is good, but don't get his dick 2 far in ya mouth...

he should use more dope so he can make more songs like slippin

ABN

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2006, 08:51:33 AM »

he was actually clean when he did Slippin'. he was clean for like 2 1/2 years but he still made his best material to date while he was smoking.

Wordfish!

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2006, 09:17:47 AM »

She's only sayin her opinion .,., Dmx is a good rapper ., People should stop complainin , if U dont like him , then atleast let other people like him .,  All his albums made number 1 for atleast a few weeks ,, so I kinda can't hate on him

Eihtball

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2006, 01:02:09 PM »
She's only sayin her opinion .,., Dmx is a good rapper ., People should stop complainin , if U dont like him , then atleast let other people like him .,  All his albums made number 1 for atleast a few weeks ,, so I kinda can't hate on him

Ain't that contradictory?  Those of us who disagree are just expressing our opinions as well, so yeah, we can complain all we want.

X is a has-been.  I liked "It's Dark And Hell Is Hot" as much as everyone else back in the day, but dude has long since fallen off.  He's ceased to be interesting anymore.

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2006, 01:40:14 PM »
swizz beats makes some of the most generic beats ive ever heard

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2006, 01:42:34 PM »

Ain't that contradictory? Those of us who disagree are just expressing our opinions as well, so yeah, we can complain all we want.

X is a has-been. I liked "It's Dark And Hell Is Hot" as much as everyone else back in the day, but dude has long since fallen off. He's ceased to be interesting anymore.
  2nd that

Wordfish!

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2006, 01:44:37 PM »

Ain't that contradictory?  Those of us who disagree are just expressing our opinions as well, so yeah, we can complain all we want.

X is a has-been.  I liked "It's Dark And Hell Is Hot" as much as everyone else back in the day, but dude has long since fallen off.  He's ceased to be interesting anymore.

Yea ,, We'll see when the new album comes out ,, I hope it goes #1 again , and then we'll talk later ., ., And he hasn't fallen off in my opinion ., I still like his style ., U just dont feel him no more , but he aint lost it :) ., If X truelly wants it ., He can rhyme every rhyme like slippin' ., And others ., ;)

Wordfish!

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2006, 01:47:31 PM »
And I like everyone's view on it ., I dont give a shit about opinion , U just think what u think and I what I think .,
But I just like X ., And I admit he aint all that he was , but he sure didn't lost it ., He got the heart for it .,And U gotte be stupid if you dont admit with meh , that he got more heart then all them other cats out there , like 50 and so on .,
X keeps it real :)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2006, 01:50:10 PM »
from the first listen, i'm hyped about the new single, some raw X shit, he always comes out with those hype ass first singles. I'm looking foward to the new album, i hope it doesn't have so much filler like the last 2 he put out,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :