Author Topic: The David Chappelle's Show  (Read 787 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: The David Chappelle's Show
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2006, 12:39:08 PM »
Wrong section, but you HAVE TO watch this show. Funniest shit on TV.
Leonard Washington, bitches!
And who can forget Tron.

Sorry for wrong section ,, I was just so hyped to hear about it  :laugh:
Watch it on youtube.

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2006, 12:42:26 PM »
Turn off the TV  ;D
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2006, 02:55:18 PM »
Charlie Murphy and Ashy Larry are two of my faves on the show along wit chappelle of course  :D

Charlie Murphy tho, everythin he says makes me laugh, he jus has this funnyness about him
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2006, 03:04:14 PM »
Charlie Murphy and Ashy Larry are two of my faves on the show along wit chappelle of course  :D

Charlie Murphy tho, everythin he says makes me laugh, he jus has this funnyness about him
I agree completly (Charlie Murphy is the shit), but if I started wrighting down my favorite charecters I'd end up with about 25 of them. :laugh: There is too many good things about that show.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2006, 03:05:51 PM »

hahah yeah true that.

Silky "beautiful why don't you click your heels 3 times and go back to Africa" lmao!  This show is fuckin classic anyone who disagrees should be shot on sight.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2006, 03:19:57 PM »

hahah yeah true that.

Silky "beautiful why don't you click your heels 3 times and go back to Africa" lmao!  This show is fuckin classic anyone who disagrees should be shot on sight.
What can I say about that suit that hasn't already been said about Afghanistan? It looks bombed out and depleted.
Very insulting what you said about my coat. It's made out of your mother's pubic hairs.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2006, 03:48:38 PM »
Fuck you couch, nigga
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2006, 03:50:51 PM »
Cocaine's a hell-of-a drug.

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2006, 04:26:47 PM »
"Like the good book says let he who is without sin throweth the first rock and I shalt smoketh it"

"That boys and girls was the first time I sucked a dick for crack...but it wouldn't be the last..."

"YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT DOG FOOD TASTES LIKE?! DO YOU DO YOU?! IT TASTES JUST LIKE IT SMELLS....DELICIOUS"

"Silky is nominated...for callin in a bomb threat to the special olympics maaannn"

"Beautiful on the weekends does stunts for Lil Richard in GAY movies"

Wordfish!

« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2006, 01:09:14 AM »
I've Seen the show ., It was definitly hilarious :) ., Thanks for hookin' me up with the info ;)

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2006, 01:57:10 AM »
"Like the good book says let he who is without sin throweth the first rock and I shalt smoketh it"

"That boys and girls was the first time I sucked a dick for crack...but it wouldn't be the last..."

"YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT DOG FOOD TASTES LIKE?! DO YOU DO YOU?! IT TASTES JUST LIKE IT SMELLS....DELICIOUS"

"Silky is nominated...for callin in a bomb threat to the special olympics maaannn"

The part where Dave says something about Rosie O'Donnel having dick holes in her underwear had me rollin'

and when Ice-T was  hosting the player haters ball and some dude form the audience screams "You look like a broke ass Ice-T"

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2006, 12:22:50 PM »
"Next mafucka to say something while im talking is getting shot...please believe that"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2006, 03:04:15 PM »

The part where Dave says something about Rosie O'Donnel having dick holes in her underwear had me rollin'

and when Ice-T was  hosting the player haters ball and some dude form the audience screams "You look like a broke ass Ice-T"
Ya notice how they cut that scene short because non of the actors could hold in there laughter? The haters ball is hilarious.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ueRzRRkyfbk

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2006, 02:03:57 AM »
Seriously, the haters ball is my favorite skit from the 1st season.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2006, 05:02:43 PM »
^^yeah its a krazy skit, its got some even funnier parts from the deleted scenes in the season 1 dvd