Author Topic: Cali>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NY  (Read 2407 times)

herpes

Re: Cali>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NY
« Reply #75 on: April 07, 2006, 01:26:47 PM »
LMAO i just noticed my karma went from 23 to 7 in a day LMFAO HAHAHAHAH CALI REALLY IS MAD LOL.... i wonder who gave it to me.... cant c killa cali do you know?

LOL@keeping track of karma...Does it actually affect you in some sort of way to see your karma dropping?

i thought it was obvious from the post i could careless, that i find it funny that i actually hit a nerve with some people that they had drop my karma, but then again with you more shit goes over your head then anyone else here.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #76 on: April 07, 2006, 02:01:45 PM »
LMAO i just noticed my karma went from 23 to 7 in a day LMFAO HAHAHAHAH CALI REALLY IS MAD LOL.... i wonder who gave it to me.... cant c killa cali do you know?

LOL@keeping track of karma...Does it actually affect you in some sort of way to see your karma dropping?

i thought it was obvious from the post i could careless, that i find it funny that i actually hit a nerve with some people that they had drop my karma, but then again with you more shit goes over your head then anyone else here.

It's just funny when people get butt-hurt about their karma dropping and start assuming who did it...Really, who gives a fuck? I have no clue what number my karma is at, and I wouldn't even notice if it dropped 100 points...To me, all that shit is meaningless, and it's even more meaningless to show concern over it.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: April 07, 2006, 02:08:16 PM »
Tom's not butt-hurt about his karma dropping, he's just pointing out how people have reacted to the Cali-NY Debate. 

herpes

« Reply #78 on: April 07, 2006, 02:26:14 PM »
Tom's not butt-hurt about his karma dropping, he's just pointing out how people have reacted to the Cali-NY Debate. 
thank you javi lol, sorry to hear about gagne.  I heard they dont even have a time table on when he come back.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: April 07, 2006, 02:32:02 PM »
He had surgery this morning, so they "expect" him to be ready in 2 months. I doubt it though lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #80 on: April 07, 2006, 03:11:56 PM »

Yea, it doesn't really matter, it's just not the first time I hear Tom complaining about his karma dropping while assuming he knows who dropped it.

herpes

« Reply #81 on: April 07, 2006, 03:53:47 PM »

Yea, it doesn't really matter, it's just not the first time I hear Tom complaining about his karma dropping while assuming he knows who dropped it.

To be honest i could careless, i only bring up when i say something to piss people off and it actually does piss them off, and them dropping my karma is evidence of that.  Thats why i mention it.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #82 on: April 08, 2006, 12:03:55 AM »
i'm goin undercover.  8)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: April 09, 2006, 12:07:19 PM »
I've lived in Cali my whole life but I haven't gotten to New York yet. I plan to travel there in the next year or so.

I can't say Cali is > NY until I actually travel there.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #84 on: April 09, 2006, 02:10:28 PM »
we can decide this wit pictures as proof ;)

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

J Bananas

« Reply #85 on: April 11, 2006, 01:07:45 PM »
here's a little peek of where i'm from, northern cali.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #86 on: April 11, 2006, 01:20:14 PM »
Los Angeles:

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: April 12, 2006, 08:46:40 AM »
well, I'm not from the US, but if i had to decide to visit one of 'em, I'd chose Cali