Author Topic: Cali>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NY  (Read 2409 times)

herpes

Re: Cali>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NY
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2006, 06:12:34 PM »
new york is greater than anywhere in the world/universe
this man speaks the truth

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2006, 10:31:51 PM »
ya'll sound like some ignorant ass mothafuckas.

isn't it possible to like both places? why does one have to be better than the other?

i grew up in cali and love cali to death but i moved to new york about 3 years ago and love this motherfucker to death too. i do think i'm going to end up back in cali, someday, but the fact is there is no real great jobs (opportunities, moneywise) out there for someone who doesn't know what he wants to do with his life.

there are great things about cali (the weather, nature, shit like that) and there are great things about new york (city life, atmosphere, shit like that).

as for beaches, ya'll act like california got the only beaches in the world. jersey shore beaches are just as bad as cali beaches, and might even be as bad ass as mexico beaches.

seriously, though, ya'll sound like you've never been outside of california. it's like listening to a blind man say that beyonce is hotter than jessica alba.

the blind man can only decide using his hands, and thats all that matters.

Beyonce(Cali)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jessica Alba(NY)

-KIDRENEGADE-

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2006, 12:16:41 AM »
fuck that! jessica alba is cali and beyonce can be new york!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2006, 02:24:15 AM »

whatever, Cali>>>>>NY

-KIDRENEGADE-

coola

« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2006, 04:42:44 AM »
lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2006, 09:58:21 AM »

Beyonce shits all over Jessica Alba, so Beyonce is Cali...Jessica Alba can be Florida. :-*

New York gets Kathy Lee.

herpes

« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2006, 10:18:16 AM »
ny( alba) >>>>>>>>>>>>> cali (rosie o'donell holding it down for cali especially san fran)

you guys got weed and weather except summer nights in the city, nothing is fuckin with that.. .but thats it how did you win lol.  If your claim to fame is weed an broads with fake tits you lost *walks outta thread singing new york new york*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2006, 10:37:34 AM »
ny( alba) >>>>>>>>>>>>> cali (rosie o'donell holding it down for cali especially san fran)

you guys got weed and weather except summer nights in the city, nothing is fuckin with that.. .but thats it how did you win lol.  If your claim to fame is weed an broads with fake tits you lost *walks outta thread singing new york new york*

Our claim to fame is everything. The weed and the bitches are just bonuses that help stomp New York while it's alredy dizown... :D

Throwback

« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2006, 11:39:33 AM »
been to neither but i'd pick NYC over cali though.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2006, 01:34:44 PM »

Our claim to fame is everything. The weed and the bitches are just bonuses that help stomp New York while it's alredy dizown... :D

yup nd we know Cali would smash on NYC.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

herpes

« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2006, 04:20:25 PM »
new york ethnic foods that you can buy on a street corner >>>>> the fact you guys try to pass carl jr's off as real food
new york woman born beautilful >>>>> cali woman made in a hospital
new york sports media and fans >>>> cali sports media and fans
new york hip hop >>>>> cali rap and the fact rappers from cali are like little brothers always trying to impress there big brother
mafia killing over money and keeping people in place >>>> gang bangers killing over what colors you wear ( sounds sought of suspect if you think about it)
new york air >>>> cali air
ny night life >>>>> cali night life
the city that never sleeps >>>>> gnarly dude lets catch some waves
the fact nik aint in ny >>>>> that fact nik is in cali

need i go on

We Fly High

« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2006, 04:25:45 PM »

haha thats hilarious

but women with NY accents  are probably the most turn off thing ever. i have a few friends from brooklyn, and it took me so long to be able to understand what they were saying. haha. one of my friends from bookrlyn is named Brian, but when i first met him, i heard it as Bwian.

but i agree on the food, hip hop, night life, and all that. im destined to move to NY, haha.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 04:29:48 PM by J.dubcnn »

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2006, 04:34:58 PM »
new york ethnic foods that you can buy on a street corner >>>>> the fact you guys try to pass carl jr's off as real food
new york hip hop >>>>> cali rap and the fact rappers from cali are like little brothers always trying to impress there big brother
mafia killing over money and keeping people in place >>>> gang bangers killing over what colors you wear ( sounds sought of suspect if you think about it)

need i go on

-dude wtf are you talking about there's ethnic foods all over the place chinese, filipino, japanese, mexican, or even soul food
-i've seen some of those "beautiful" new york woman and may i say you got some ugly bitches over there...cali is the only spot when you can fuck a fine ass white, asian, black, & hispanic bitch in the same night
-cali has some fuckin die hard fans, go to a Raiders game or a Lakers game and run your mouth see if you don't get your ass fucked up.  
-new york rap over cali rap??  yeah back in the 80s but lets think about do any of your new york cats have near the talent of Dre??/  if you put all the talent in new york you still wouldn't compete with Dre
-you may have better air only coz all the bud cali smokes 8)
-we all hollywood is the place to be for parties come on now
-dude lets talk about the mafia in cali.....Chinese, Japanese, Nostra Familia, Black Guerilla Family, Mexican Mafia & the most dangerous gang of all 18th Street.  Cali's mafia control all the drugs coming into the U.S.A. it's no longer a killing over colors but of money nd power.  lets face it we all know the mafia in NY is pretty much done with, the five families no longer pretty much exist nd the power the cosa nostra have isn't near what they had 30 or 40 years ago. so get the fuck out of here with your NY mafia, Cali runs this shit!
-whoa you guys never sleep, that's pretty gnarly dude.  congrats to you!  

need i go on......
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Suga Foot

« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2006, 04:38:42 PM »
just compare tourism, place that more people visit, wins. done.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2006, 04:41:12 PM »

There's all sorts of food in Cali, way more foods from other countries, and the fact that there is a wider variety to choose from is more than enough to shit on NY.

New York bitches are fuckin ugly as fuck and have annoying ass voices/accents...Cali bitches will slice any east coast bitch alive to pieces.

New York Knicks vs. Los Angeles Lakers. Need I say more? :-*

You're on a fuckin' West Coast hip-hop board! LOLLL. You think any of us would be hangin' out on an East Coast board?

Ignorant statement, there is lots of organized crime going on in California, plus, Cali is more connected to Vegas with the behind-the-scenes crime going on there. On top of that, New York has street gangs, but the sad thing about them is that they stole everything from the WEST coast... :-X

The air in New York is nasty as fuck and way more humid...Cali has the best breeze in the world, fuck what ya heard.

Sunset...Hollywood...Should I go on?

You're whiter than I thought.

Yes, because I get all the bitches before you can and fuck your moms + sisters (if they're beatable). Also, Hicksville. :stir:

need i go on

No.