Author Topic: Cali>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NY  (Read 2403 times)

We Fly High

Re: Cali>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NY
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2006, 04:42:32 PM »
well if comparing tourism, Cali shits on NY.

these are just some statistics i found

California was the destination of an estimated 260 million domestic and international (leisure and business) travelers in 1997. 

1998 total visitors to NY 33.1 million.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2006, 04:43:21 PM »
but i agree on the food, hip hop, night life, and all that. im destined to move to NY, haha.

You're a piece of shit traitor.

Suga Foot

« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2006, 04:48:51 PM »
well if comparing tourism, Cali shits on NY.

these are just some statistics i found

California was the destination of an estimated 260 million domestic and international (leisure and business) travelers in 1997. 

1998 total visitors to NY 33.1 million.

Yeah Cali does get more tourists.  Cali has LA, The Bay, The Valley, San Diego, Disneyland, Alcatraz etc.  New York only has NYC

But NYC gets a lot more than LA

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2006, 04:50:51 PM »
The only thing that NY has an advantage over L.A,   is it's downtown section.  Besides that, NY FTL
« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 04:54:04 PM by Javy »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2006, 04:53:13 PM »
new york ethnic foods that you can buy on a street corner >>>>> the fact you guys try to pass carl jr's off as real food
Both New York and Cali have an abundent source of ethnic food. I'm not even saying on is better then the other.

new york woman born beautilful >>>>> cali woman made in a hospital
You're crazy if you think Cali woman are actually made in a hosptial, you're even crazier of you think NY has beautiful women.

new york sports media and fans >>>> cali sports media and fans
Last I checked Cali has more sport franchises the NY. Cali=15, NY=9

new york hip hop >>>>> cali rap and the fact rappers from cali are like little brothers always trying to impress there big brother
This is striaght prefrence, so I can't argue either way.

mafia killing over money and keeping people in place >>>> gang bangers killing over what colors you wear ( sounds sought of suspect if you think about it)
1. The whole mafia thing is over exagerated in current day NY.
2. Your an idiot if you think gang bangers aren't killing each other over money and puting people in there place.
3. Killing in any fashion is not something you wanna brag about in your city/state.

new york air >>>> cali air
Don't even act like you guyz have clean air.
Cali weather>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NY weather.
:P

ny night life >>>>> cali night life
Cali is home of the pimps and partiers. It's just losers like you who can never get into any real clubs out in Cali.

the city that never sleeps >>>>> gnarly dude lets catch some waves
"gnarly dude lets catch some waves" ::) were you even thinking when you wrote that one?

the fact nik aint in ny >>>>> that fact nik is in cali
Do you think 35 million and 19 million people respectivly care about 1 specific person?

herpes

« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2006, 04:59:07 PM »
NY won cali is mad  :D

woman with the accent >>>> valley girls

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2006, 05:24:42 PM »
wow this argument just went to places it didn't need to go.

it's an opinion. and the fact that all u people shittin on new york have only been there ONCE or NOT AT ALL makes this whole argument meaningless.

i say they're both dope.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2006, 05:27:40 PM »

dude if you love the eastcoast and NY so much wtf are you doing on a Westcoast, Cali forum???  you're a fuckin idiot if you ask me.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Sikotic™

« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2006, 05:49:36 PM »

Hell nah. Dumb valley girls give it up like no other.

I know so many cats that moved from NY to Cali and say they never wanna go back. They say its because there's so much more out here then NY. Plus, if ya want you're right next to Mexico and Las Vegas. Not only is Cali itself great, but it's conveniently located to other great places.

So case closed. I never shit on NY once because it's a great place too, but Cali wins.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2006, 06:54:01 PM »

Hell nah. Dumb valley girls give it up like no other.

I know so many cats that moved from NY to Cali and say they never wanna go back. They say its because there's so much more out here then NY. Plus, if ya want you're right next to Mexico and Las Vegas. Not only is Cali itself great, but it's conveniently located to other great places.

So case closed. I never shit on NY once because it's a great place too, but Cali wins.
my unlce moved to cali for a few years and hated it and came back to ny

herpes

« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2006, 06:55:43 PM »

dude if you love the eastcoast and NY so much wtf are you doing on a Westcoast, Cali forum???  you're a fuckin idiot if you ask me.
im a fuckin idiot, where did i ever say i hate west coast rap.  your the fuckin idiot you dip shit....i never said i hate cali you fuckin asshole.  Im from ny so ofcourse imma say i like ny more.  But im not supposed to come here an discuss rap.  Go fuck your mother you fuckin fagot

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2006, 07:02:47 PM »

im a fuckin idiot, where did i ever say i hate west coast rap.  your the fuckin idiot you dip shit....i never said i hate cali you fuckin asshole.  Im from ny so ofcourse imma say i like ny more.  But im not supposed to come here an discuss rap.  Go fuck your mother you fuckin fagot

the question isn't if you hate the west, it is why aren't you on an eastcoast forum instead??  hm...it's obvious the west is better at everything including forums.  go fuck your mother you fuckin faggot?  straight to the mama jokes huh, good come back u lame ass
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2006, 07:02:58 PM »

LMAO I guess Cali wins since your crying :'(

herpes

« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2006, 07:05:01 PM »

the question isn't if you hate the west, it is why aren't you on an eastcoast forum instead??  hm...it's obvious the west is better at everything including forums.  go fuck your mother you fuckin faggot?  straight to the mama jokes huh, good come back u lame ass
i post on sohh.com.... you lost.  And telling you to go fuck your mother isnt a mama joke, thats just telling you off... big difference... you just keep on taking L's dont ya.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 07:06:36 PM by Teflon Tom »

herpes

« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2006, 07:07:16 PM »

LMAO I guess Cali wins since your crying :'(

no im not mad, assuming i hate when i dont makes me mad