Author Topic: Cali>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NY  (Read 2445 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Cali>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NY
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2006, 07:12:07 PM »
Tom love NY, ain't nuthin wrong with that. The nigga lives there so of course. I mean this is a westcoast forum, but isn't it hosted in the UK? lol. This shit's worldwide.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

We Fly High

« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2006, 07:27:35 PM »
hm...it's obvious the west is better at everything including forums.

hahahhaha quote of the century.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2006, 07:34:21 PM »
The only two places I would live in the US are South Florida or Southern California...

herpes

« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2006, 08:22:20 PM »
i still love you guys tho... not in the bez & lil boys way but you know what i mean

DAYUM

« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2006, 08:24:42 PM »
ive never been to new york but ive been to cali, winsconsin, florida, and oklahoma.

i think this summer we are gonna go to jamaica but i gotta stay the fuck out of summer school

DAYUM

« Reply #65 on: April 06, 2006, 08:25:04 PM »
and cali was the best place ever

herpes

« Reply #66 on: April 06, 2006, 08:25:35 PM »
LMAO i just noticed my karma went from 23 to 7 in a day LMFAO HAHAHAHAH CALI REALLY IS MAD LOL.... i wonder who gave it to me.... cant c killa cali do you know?

Sikotic™

« Reply #67 on: April 06, 2006, 08:28:00 PM »
Gimmie til saturday and ill have that shit back up.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DAYUM

« Reply #68 on: April 06, 2006, 08:33:39 PM »
LMAO i just noticed my karma went from 23 to 7 in a day LMFAO HAHAHAHAH CALI REALLY IS MAD LOL.... i wonder who gave it to me.... cant c killa cali do you know?

i gave u a prop quit bitchin

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #69 on: April 06, 2006, 09:11:31 PM »

i didn't touch your karma i only prop, if i wanna diss you i'll say it in a post
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #70 on: April 06, 2006, 09:14:28 PM »
NY won cali is mad  :D

woman with the accent >>>> valley girls

dude if you love the eastcoast and NY so much wtf are you doing on a Westcoast, Cali forum???  you're a fuckin idiot if you ask me.
im a fuckin idiot, where did i ever say i hate west coast rap.  your the fuckin idiot you dip shit....i never said i hate cali you fuckin asshole.  Im from ny so ofcourse imma say i like ny more.  But im not supposed to come here an discuss rap.  Go fuck your mother you fuckin fagot

the question isn't if you hate the west, it is why aren't you on an eastcoast forum instead??  hm...it's obvious the west is better at everything including forums.  go fuck your mother you fuckin faggot?  straight to the mama jokes huh, good come back u lame ass
i post on sohh.com.... you lost.  And telling you to go fuck your mother isnt a mama joke, thats just telling you off... big difference... you just keep on taking L's dont ya.

i may take some losses here nd there but i sure as hell don't take as many as the mets.  lets hope they don't choke this year like many past years. lol
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #71 on: April 06, 2006, 09:17:50 PM »
hm...it's obvious the west is better at everything including forums.

hahahhaha quote of the century.

you know how cali does it  8)

herpes

« Reply #72 on: April 07, 2006, 05:23:10 AM »
NY won cali is mad  :D

woman with the accent >>>> valley girls

dude if you love the eastcoast and NY so much wtf are you doing on a Westcoast, Cali forum???  you're a fuckin idiot if you ask me.
im a fuckin idiot, where did i ever say i hate west coast rap.  your the fuckin idiot you dip shit....i never said i hate cali you fuckin asshole.  Im from ny so ofcourse imma say i like ny more.  But im not supposed to come here an discuss rap.  Go fuck your mother you fuckin fagot

the question isn't if you hate the west, it is why aren't you on an eastcoast forum instead??  hm...it's obvious the west is better at everything including forums.  go fuck your mother you fuckin faggot?  straight to the mama jokes huh, good come back u lame ass
i post on sohh.com.... you lost.  And telling you to go fuck your mother isnt a mama joke, thats just telling you off... big difference... you just keep on taking L's dont ya.

i may take some losses here nd there but i sure as hell don't take as many as the mets.  lets hope they don't choke this year like many past years. lol
how have they choked, the team in 2001 lost key players and they finished 82-80.  i In 02,03, and 04 the team was horribly put together.  A bunch of aging ball players past there primes, i wouldnt call that choking.  And last year was a transition year and they finished 83-79, a lot of people werent even expecting them to finish .500... again not a choke.  Thats another L for you.  I could of dropped more on you especially about rap music like an genious like dre and the east in the 80's... but i'll be nice ight kid

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: April 07, 2006, 12:59:02 PM »

LOL@keeping track of karma...Does it actually affect you in some sort of way to see your karma dropping?

rik

« Reply #74 on: April 07, 2006, 01:07:12 PM »
I aint got shit against New York I don't hate on anyone or anything. But I'm from Southern Cali so of course Ima say Cali is better than anywhere else in the world and I mean it. But theres no need to start talking shit about NY or Cali its just peoples oppinon. There will never be an end to this argument because like I said it's just what people think.

With all that said

Cali>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NY