Author Topic: Ice T Spits Some Real Shits On 2pac & Biggie  (Read 1588 times)

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
Re: Ice T Spits Some Real Shits On 2pac & Biggie
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2002, 03:07:46 PM »
SliKk, u saying 'Pac was fake? Because i'm sure most will agree 'Pac was FAR from fake. Everything he said or did was him being real, that often

Nawww, get the shit clear homeboy, I like Pac, like I like ice-t, I grew up with their music.... What I’m saying is that most people here start to call Pac a fake, because all them disses, images (most of it) is fake, because it was given by sugar night, so I came with the conclusion that most of ya'll think that Pac is fake but spit some real shit on some track, what the difference? You calling him a fake but not all fake, just a little bit, anyways

Look, I don't say that Pac was gangbanging 24/7 each year and bla bla bla, I’m just saying that even if Suge gave him his image and ideas, Pac had to develop it, and spitting on cam's doing shit with baseball bats, beating up a nigga or whatever, Pac had some of this gangsta shit on him, so people can't say that Pac is fake or is image is fake, that's what I’m arguing about.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

budsmokeronly

« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2002, 06:15:45 PM »
Most of you are in here talking like you used to kick it with Pac.  Man none of you have ever even met Pac.  You really do not know how he really lived his life.  The only part of his life that all of you, including me, is what you saw being portrayed in the media.  The media twists shit around and you never ever know the whole 100% truth.  You really don't know how street Pac was or how much of a gangsta he was.  What we do know is that Pac originally got shot 5 times.  I am sure that no one knows better than Pac, Biggie, Puffy, and the hitman who shot at Pac.  If Biggie and Puffy had nothing to do with the setup I highly doubt that Pac would be so pissed at them.  And since he was so pissed they most likely did have something to do with it.  And if you think what Pac did was wrong for making the hit em up song and all that other shit you need to get your head out of your ass.  Someone tried to fuckin kill him.  You think he is just going to sit down and talk that shit  out.  Fuck that!  Killing someone is some very serious shit.  Pac had every fuckin right to be pissed.  And supposedly joining the bloods and becoming all gangster, maybe he did that shit for some protection and help.  After all before he was into all that gangster shit he had been shot 5 fuckin times.  So how can you say that his death was all his own fault for getting into that gangster shit, when he had a very near death experience before getting into that shit.

Antonio

« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2002, 11:11:30 PM »
Most of you are in here talking like you used to kick it with Pac.  Man none of you have ever even met Pac.  You really do not know how he really lived his life.  The only part of his life that all of you, including me, is what you saw being portrayed in the media.  The media twists shit around and you never ever know the whole 100% truth.  You really don't know how street Pac was or how much of a gangsta he was.  What we do know is that Pac originally got shot 5 times.  I am sure that no one knows better than Pac, Biggie, Puffy, and the hitman who shot at Pac.  If Biggie and Puffy had nothing to do with the setup I highly doubt that Pac would be so pissed at them.  And since he was so pissed they most likely did have something to do with it.  And if you think what Pac did was wrong for making the hit em up song and all that other shit you need to get your head out of your ass.  Someone tried to fuckin kill him.  You think he is just going to sit down and talk that shit  out.  Fuck that!  Killing someone is some very serious shit.  Pac had every fuckin right to be pissed.  And supposedly joining the bloods and becoming all gangster, maybe he did that shit for some protection and help.  After all before he was into all that gangster shit he had been shot 5 fuckin times.  So how can you say that his death was all his own fault for getting into that gangster shit, when he had a very near death experience before getting into that shit.

2 quick replies.

TO Slickkafalla:
Nobody is calling Pac a fake. At least not me. I just wrote than it's different to be a crazy young black man who got the infamous "I dont give a fuck mentality" and that use to say fuck the police, to sell drugs and to beat guys with his baseball bats than to roll with real G's. With a gang. To kick a Crip worldwide and then to walk away like nothing happened. He made a track called "You Can Be Touched". Well.. it seems like he forgot this track that night. Nobody is saying that he was fake. But to me we dont have to confuse the word "crazy" with "gangster". He was a crazy man, no doubt. He had his principles and he lived for em. With all his power. But, like Snoop said, Suge introduced him to a different level. From a thug-crazy man to a real gangsta! To Bloods vs Crips (i know Pac probably wasnt a real blood, but.. hey! Suge was a Blood and Pac kicked a Crip the day he was shot! How do u call this shit? Being neutral or what? I dont care about the reasons why he did it. I care about WHAT HE DID!).

Plus.. i'm not acting like i know Pac etc.. I'm just quoting words of your "hero" Snoop Dogg. Of C-Style. Of Ice-T. Of Pac's bodyguard. Of a lot of guys at Death Row. Of John Singleton. Of Belusci. Etc..

Of guys who actually KNEW him well.

TO budsmokeronly
It's not that if i think that it was a mistake to make "Hit Em Up" "i need to get my head out of my ass". Actually... i think that the whole intelligent world thinks what i wrote. Ice-T said that too. I'm saying it. Media is saying it. Even Afeni said it. And Pac's bodyguard.

Man.. you gotta quit to think of Pac like a videogame! C'MON PAC! THEY SHOT AT YOU! KILL EM ALL! BLAST ON THOSE NIGGAZ! 187 ON EM ALL! FUCK NEW YORK AND THEM PUSSY NIGGAZ!

Shit. I've read/heard this shit tooo many times, for real.

The real shit about HIT EM UP is this. Now i wanna see who got the courage to tell me i'm wrong!

1) PAC MADE HIT EM UP BY DISSING ALL HIS NEW YORK ENEMIES

2) NEW YORK RAPPERS DISSED HIM BACK (OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!)

3) MEDIA WANTED THIS SHIT TO START NOISE, SO THEY STARTED TO TALK ABOUT A WEST-EAST RIVALRY

4) PAC CONTINUED TO TALK SHIT ABOUT EVERYBODY IN NEW YORK & EAST COAST, FROM DELASOUL TO LIL KIM AND LL COOL J AND EVEN DA BRAT.

5) SOME OF EM DISSED HIM BACK, OF COURSE.

6) FUGEES SAID THE LIKE THE EAST COAST MORE THAN THE WEST COAST (AND IT'S OK, THEY FREE TO SAY WHATEVER THEY WANT) AND PAC STARTED TO DISS EM SAYING THAT WEST COAST IS THE REAL SIDE. AND FUCK THE REST.

7) PAC MADE CALIFORNIA LOVE CALLING THE WEST COAST THE REAL SIDE. OF G'S. AND STARTED TO CALL OUT NAMES AGAIN AND TO TALK ABOUT KILLING PEOPLE, FUCKING WITH THEIR WIFES, ETC..

8) PAC WENT TO MUSIC AWARDS AND CONTINUED TO DISS NY RAPPERS.

9) PAC'S GROUPIES STARTED TO HATE NEW YORK.

10) NY FANS STARTED TO FEEL LIKE PAC WAS CRAZY. INSANE. JEALOUS (this is what they think)

11) PAC DISSED BAD BOY IN ALMOST EVERY SINGLE TRACK HE DID FROM ALL EYEZ ON ME TO KILLUMINATI TO THOUSANDS OF UNRELEASED TRACKS WE KNOW

12) A LOT OF INCIDENTS OCCURRED BETWEEN EAST COAST AND WEST COAST RAPPERS.

13) PAC WAS SHOT AND DIED

14) BIG WAS SHOT AND DIED

Now tell me... who do you blame for all this shit? Me? Who?

Like i said i'm a great fan of Pac. He's my hero. But it was a mistake to make Hit Em Up and to make all this noise, dissing everytime and everywhere. ICE-T was right. You want revenge? You wanna kill em? Call me and i'll go with you to NYC to kill all your enemies. You dont want revenge like that? Shut up and dont use the media or your tracks/videos for personal beefs. It only started a big East vs West coast rivalry. And, trust me, it still continues today. Not for the rappers, but for the fans. I mean.. Snoop made tracks with P.Diddy and we are all dissing him (i'm the first) for this shit. Just cause it's P.Diddy and it was Pac's enemy.

Fuck that.

Antonio

« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2002, 11:14:35 PM »
And supposedly joining the bloods and becoming all gangster, maybe he did that shit for some protection and help.  After all before he was into all that gangster shit he had been shot 5 fuckin times.  So how can you say that his death was all his own fault for getting into that gangster shit, when he had a very near death experience before getting into that shit.

Actually.. if u wanna be safe and you dont want to get shot.. you act like Snoop & Dre. That left that shit for good. They started to care about millions and not about wars and shit. That's what you have to do. You dont join a gang to get your ass safe. And you dont kick a Crip to get your ass saved. And you dont walk without a bullet proof to get your ass safe. Expecially if u got shot 5 times already and you know you can be touched.

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2002, 12:59:26 AM »

Thankyou, I agree, thats basically what i've been saying.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.