Author Topic: Eve gettin real disrespected by aftermath  (Read 1595 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Eve gettin real disrespected by aftermath
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2006, 09:35:30 AM »
shame the doors are locked,lol..........im only playing, good to see shes doing something though still............i still think if dre and her really wanted to crack down on some real music, they could have got that shit done!
If Dre really wanted to release someone's album quickly he would. Sure he takes a long time becasue he's a perfectionist, but he's also lazy.

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2006, 10:25:18 AM »
Nah, I think Aftermath gives Eve much exposure when it comes to her music career. Her biggest hit was produced by Dre, and in recent years, Dre has put her vocals on not one but two hit records ( "Not Today" and "Rich Girl" ). Eve's a credible artist imo, depending on how hard Dr. Dre pushes her, she can be real decent.

I haven't heard too many artists kill a Dre beat like Eve did on "Not Today".

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2006, 12:45:35 PM »
who gives a shit about that bull dike, she needs to hang the music up 4 good

eve is nice
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

WestCoasta

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2006, 01:01:38 PM »
fuck Eve, u'd rather hear that shit then somebody else?

only thing that's gonna come out of an Eve album is people complaining about wasted beats...

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2006, 01:17:59 PM »
Dre never has luck with women anyways when it comes to his music. She shoulda stayed on double R.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fressh_Deini

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • G-Funk
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2006, 01:22:01 PM »
Aaaah shiit...STFU loser. Eve is one of the best femcee's in the game. She can give good competition to a lot of male rappers and I love her music. Can't wait for another album, that is why I say: Eve LEAVE AFTERMATH! I will sign you haha..

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2006, 01:33:38 PM »
the rich girl rap sucked, it just didnt sound right

gwen stefani would make a better rapper than her

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2006, 01:35:43 PM »
Dre never has luck with women anyways when it comes to his music. She shoulda stayed on double R.

That's the truth right there, Michel'le's first album was pretty good though.

Wordfish!

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2006, 02:44:36 PM »
Eve Owns all the other femcee's ., ! ., But she should go back to double R ., Cuz they made a star of her :) .,!
But if I was her I would go to afthermath 2 ., but she need to come out with something !

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2006, 02:53:35 PM »
havent u all considered that she is busy gettin into acting? jus cus she has signed dont mean she has to release an album straight away, wat u think this is G Unit?
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Trauma-san

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2006, 09:48:12 PM »
Lyrical G hardly any rap labels do what they say they're going to do.  They're run by the most irresponsible people I've ever seen in my life, they say this is coming out, this is coming out, blah blah blah but it never does.

Compare that to a rock group, or to a country musician.  If Alan Jackson or somebody says "I'm releasing an album in October it's called this it has this it's about this...." when October comes around, there's the album, just like he said, with this this and this on it.  He has credibility.  His word has weight. 

Compare that to Dr. Dre.  Dr. Dre is the most respected icon in hiphop.  His word is worth not a fucking thing.  He has consistantly lied to us about what he's going to do, because he's irresponsible and can't keep his word.  Dr. Dre is the BEST example of a responsible, respected hiphop musician... and his word is a joke.  This, and other things, are why hiphop will never get the respect it desires. 

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2006, 10:30:22 PM »
fuck Eve, u'd rather hear that shit then somebody else?

only thing that's gonna come out of an Eve album is people complaining about wasted beats...

maybe you, eve makes good music tho. i dont have a problem with her
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Wordfish!

« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2006, 11:14:32 PM »
havent u all considered that she is busy gettin into acting? jus cus she has signed dont mean she has to release an album straight away, wat u think this is G Unit?

I only said that double R gave her the fanbase that she got right now ,, If it wasn't for ruffryders She wouldn't be The Eve she is today ., And that shit is true  ;)

AndrE16686

« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2006, 11:49:59 PM »

LMFAO!

2 true!

cuddly

• Lil Geezy
  • Ride Or Die +_;
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2006, 10:39:09 AM »
the rich girl rap sucked, it just didnt sound right

gwen stefani would make a better rapper than her

the whole 'rich girl' song was fucked up, but eve was good :) , other femcee's jus cant compare with her,, u must admit.. :) ?

let me fly, or give me death - dmx
they told me im more than jus pussy, that's true - eve