Author Topic: Eve gettin real disrespected by aftermath  (Read 1594 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Eve gettin real disrespected by aftermath
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2006, 10:44:21 AM »
Eve is straight...Her best work was with ruff ryders though...I think there is more comparable female mc's...All in all she can put out some good shit

Throwback

« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2006, 11:56:38 AM »
Eve Owns all the other femcee's ., ! .,
jean grae>>eve

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2006, 06:45:30 AM »
Lyrical G hardly any rap labels do what they say they're going to do.  They're run by the most irresponsible people I've ever seen in my life, they say this is coming out, this is coming out, blah blah blah but it never does.

Compare that to a rock group, or to a country musician.  If Alan Jackson or somebody says "I'm releasing an album in October it's called this it has this it's about this...." when October comes around, there's the album, just like he said, with this this and this on it.  He has credibility.  His word has weight. 

Compare that to Dr. Dre.  Dr. Dre is the most respected icon in hiphop.  His word is worth not a fucking thing.  He has consistantly lied to us about what he's going to do, because he's irresponsible and can't keep his word.  Dr. Dre is the BEST example of a responsible, respected hiphop musician... and his word is a joke.  This, and other things, are why hiphop will never get the respect it desires. 

i feel what u saying about these muhfuckas never keeping their word, plus alot of label execs fuck rappers out of alot of shit cuz they know coming straigh from the hood, they may be street smart, but they dont know shit about contracts

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2006, 06:46:32 AM »
and the whole acting is just a excuse, shes a artist first, actress second, i guarentee if she was still with the r, she'd have another album out easily by now, maybe 2......

Wordfish!

« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2006, 05:48:17 PM »
and the whole acting is just a excuse, shes a artist first, actress second, i guarentee if she was still with the r, she'd have another album out easily by now, maybe 2......

Yea For real , and with sum good beats of Swizz on it :) ., I would love 2 see that , but reality ...... ::)

cuddly

• Lil Geezy
  • Ride Or Die +_;
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2006, 02:37:32 AM »

Yea For real , and with sum good beats of Swizz on it :) ., I would love 2 see that , but reality ...... ::)

yeah i'd love to see that too, but it aint going that way ., she just never had to leave Rr :)

let me fly, or give me death - dmx
they told me im more than jus pussy, that's true - eve

Okka

« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2006, 02:41:28 AM »
Lady Of Rage >>>> Eve

Throwback

« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2006, 02:48:51 AM »
Jean Grae >>>> Lady Of Rage >>>> Eve

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2006, 08:34:12 AM »
Lady Of Rage >>>> Eve
fuck Eve, u'd rather hear that shit then somebody else?

only thing that's gonna come out of an Eve album is people complaining about wasted beats...

Real talk.

I'm sure Eve has dropped some sick verses before, but I just can't remember any of them...

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2006, 08:55:53 AM »
Eve Owns all the other femcee's ., ! ., But she should go back to double R ., Cuz they made a star of her :) .,!
But if I was her I would go to afthermath 2 ., but she need to come out with something !
Damn i thought she's still on Ruff Ryders too bad then...I think that Eve's album gonna be heat when it will come out..if she's on Aftermath that's for sure the album will be knockin'. Maybe another hook with Snoop cause "Ready 2 Ryde" is fucking great ! She's one of the most talented females in the rap game. Though i don't know why she hangs out with Gwen...i hate that rich girl hook

Anyway..Eve do sumthin cause we waiting...
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

The Predator

« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2006, 11:11:36 AM »
Eve is wack, so fuckin wack.

Even the beats Dre has given her in the past have been wasted on her wackness.

I hope Dre never gives the butch bitch another beat.

Her tv show lame as her wack rappin.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2006, 02:23:29 PM »
i mean first time eve came to aftermath.....no big deal about her gettin dropped, shit was going through changes but then she went out, made herself without dre, got real big, even had dre back on her tail, made nuff jams..........and then dre comes knocking again, shes back on the math, which was dope.......nothing wrong with that............but i mean shes gon awol since she signed up again..........for dre to not drop her album the first time, i cant hate on but if her album does not come out this time on aftermath, thats straight disrespect............

is she even still with aftermath?

Eve has joined the camp of producer Swizz Beatz as a new artist on his label Full Surface. The imprint, which previously operated under J Records, has moved to Interscope. Eve was signed to Dr. Dre's Aftermath label after splitting with Ruff Ryders following the 2002 release of "Eve-olution." A new album, with production by Dre and Scott Storch, is due in the fourth quarter of 2006.

cuddly

• Lil Geezy
  • Ride Or Die +_;
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2006, 05:34:12 AM »

Eve has joined the camp of producer Swizz Beatz as a new artist on his label Full Surface. The imprint, which previously operated under J Records, has moved to Interscope. Eve was signed to Dr. Dre's Aftermath label after splitting with Ruff Ryders following the 2002 release of "Eve-olution." A new album, with production by Dre and Scott Storch, is due in the fourth quarter of 2006.

:D:D:D thats GREAT to hear :D

let me fly, or give me death - dmx
they told me im more than jus pussy, that's true - eve