Author Topic: biggy duets  (Read 790 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: biggy duets
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2006, 06:29:53 AM »
I think anyone who listens to the album and doesn't feel totally disrespected about them trying to pull the wool over our eyes and feed us this bullshit shouldn't be allowed to listen to rap before '98. You just don't understand, horrible album, i'm upset i gave it a chance in the first place,

chill

nah dawg, i been listening to hiphop even befo i knew i was listenin to hiphop, about the album, i thin its dope, i enjoy to hear biggy verses over any damn beat, fact is some of those beats were heat and we could see why puffy put this out, cuz bad boy was on a slide and shit, but puffy needed this to get bad boy back on track, it will go plat......and people will never forget about biggys work, truth is puffy was bniggs man, and it wasnt like he only had bad boy features all over the album, in my opinion i thought it was dope.....it wasnt that disrespectful in my opinion...............manipulating someones dynasty like they did on pacs album, making him say gunit and shout out cast members is straight up disrespect, but theres some heat on this for me........i aint even fronting, its the only east/south cd i copped this year

pz

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2006, 10:17:41 AM »
horrible, horrible album !

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2006, 12:37:04 PM »
I think anyone who listens to the album and doesn't feel totally disrespected about them trying to pull the wool over our eyes and feed us this bullshit shouldn't be allowed to listen to rap before '98. You just don't understand, horrible album, i'm upset i gave it a chance in the first place,

chill

nah dawg, i been listening to hiphop even befo i knew i was listenin to hiphop, about the album, i thin its dope, i enjoy to hear biggy verses over any damn beat, fact is some of those beats were heat and we could see why puffy put this out, cuz bad boy was on a slide and shit, but puffy needed this to get bad boy back on track, it will go plat......and people will never forget about biggys work, truth is puffy was bniggs man, and it wasnt like he only had bad boy features all over the album, in my opinion i thought it was dope.....it wasnt that disrespectful in my opinion...............manipulating someones dynasty like they did on pacs album, making him say gunit and shout out cast members is straight up disrespect, but theres some heat on this for me........i aint even fronting, its the only east/south cd i copped this year

pz

You can't be serious. Puffy is taking big's legacy and forcefully pushing a 12' dildo up it's ass without the proper lubricants,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2006, 01:58:57 PM »
Ive never listened to this album and I never will

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2006, 09:12:56 AM »
Man i think "Loyal 2 the game" gets a lot of hate. The album wasnt THAT bad....Although gunit fucked it up and havin Pac sayin "gunit in the mufuckin house" sickened me. The Quik track was fuckin immense though. BUt BIggie Duets was prolly better.

My only 2 questions is why THE FUCK did Jim Jones, Santana and Weezy get they own fuckin song?....And y the fuck was clipse on there.
I totally agree with your statements except for the last one.  The song with the Clipse was one of the best on the album.  How can you say that the beat and the lyrics aren't on point on that one?  (PAUSE)  You can't!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2006, 02:24:28 AM »
Man i think "Loyal 2 the game" gets a lot of hate. The album wasnt THAT bad....Although gunit fucked it up and havin Pac sayin "gunit in the mufuckin house" sickened me. The Quik track was fuckin immense though. BUt BIggie Duets was prolly better.

My only 2 questions is why THE FUCK did Jim Jones, Santana and Weezy get they own fuckin song?....And y the fuck was clipse on there.
I totally agree with your statements except for the last one. The song with the Clipse was one of the best on the album. How can you say that the beat and the lyrics aren't on point on that one? (PAUSE) You can't!!!!!!!!!!!

Aint nuttin wrong wit the song but its clipse. guy fell off b4 he even got on......

The Maestro

Citizen-Y

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2006, 02:38:20 AM »
The version of 1970 something off Stop Snitchin Stop Lying was better then the version off the duet album that I heard.

I think it's pretty odd.

ABN

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2006, 02:47:59 AM »
anyone wanna hook me up?

Okka

« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2006, 12:13:39 PM »
The version of 1970 something off Stop Snitchin Stop Lying was better then the version off the duet album that I heard.

Any chance of a hook up?

Citizen-Y

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2006, 04:25:06 PM »

Any chance of a hook up?

Yeah but i'm at work, check Monday morning

PLANT

« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2006, 04:32:28 PM »

chill
amen!

Citizen-Y

« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2006, 01:23:52 AM »

Any chance of a hook up?

check the spot