Author Topic: lol my school owns, just got back from a training period conversation...  (Read 104 times)

'EclipZe

So... I have to do 10 weeks of work @ a bank or an insurance company to gain experience for my study... I went to the ABN AMRO bank today and there was this nice lady of the bank who was about to talk to me about how the bank works and the rules etc.. so she starts "So, ur in the last year of ur study?" (it's a 4 year during study) so i answered "Naw, im in the 2nd year" which she responded "Oh, well that's a problem. Because we got this new project and we need an experienced student to do this, someone who's in the last year of his study, so im sorry but we can't accept you". my MOTHERFUCKING school tolld em I was a last year student  >:( now I don't have a place to work @ for school, I just called a few insurance offices in my neighbourhood and they all didn't wanna have anything to do with my training period for school, so im kinda fucked, I wanted to call the teacher but he isn't @ school and the number in the book from my school is his old one..... I love my school :)

Just another day in life of tah E to tha ClipZe

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Lol...so typical, I could imagine that happening at my own school as well. When it comes to organizing things, they suck balls for real. But hey, it's not really your fault if you don't find an insurance company or bank anymore. Your school fucked up...so let your school fix it ;)

'EclipZe

Lol...so typical, I could imagine that happening at my own school as well. When it comes to organizing things, they suck balls for real. But hey, it's not really your fault if you don't find an insurance company or bank anymore. Your school fucked up...so let your school fix it ;)

ye i know, but the fucked up thing is i got 2 start next monday... I hope they can arrange sumthin for me because I just wanna get it over with not wait for 2 weeks before i finally have a place... but ye my school gave the wrong information :)