Author Topic: T.i. Gold first week n e-40 numbers droppin badly  (Read 648 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: T.i. Gold first week n e-40 numbers droppin badly
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2006, 01:09:05 AM »
i'm not suprised that e-40 isn't selling. his album is some real corny stuff, that hyphy shit might fly in the bay but as far as the greater west coast....that shit is considered cornier than a mix bag of fritos, corn nuts, and orval redenbocker

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

youngmessnucca

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2006, 06:37:37 AM »
were ya from don?, its getting major love in the midwest, down south & people are feeling it on the eastcoast. I know it didnt sell much but its really popular among high school kids, who buy a shitload of albums. Again Ill say it: The U & Dat video will double his sales

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2006, 02:55:40 PM »
i live in bakersfield/santa monica

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2006, 03:01:26 PM »
were ya from don?, its getting major love in the midwest, down south & people are feeling it on the eastcoast. I know it didnt sell much but its really popular among high school kids, who buy a shitload of albums. Again Ill say it: The U & Dat video will double his sales

yeah it's called a fad

back when i was in jr high it was cool to go around school and saying Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggh Na Na NA NA!

youngmessnucca

« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2006, 11:14:43 PM »
thats true, but 40 has consistently sold records throughout his career...while I agree that hyphy was a fad, but alot of older cats got respect for 40 and just finally the younger generation is starting to feel this

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2006, 02:28:45 AM »
chris brown on platinum what a joke. did anyone see the newest video he was singing about that sony walkman, oh wait he wasn't but im sure the walkman was in there anyway, dont know what the song was about, probably something about being 16 and spunking on a bitch in a club. that chris brown dude keeps it real.

lol props

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson