Author Topic: What was Pres Bush doing during the attacks of 9/11? or Porter Goss? or Rumsfeld  (Read 517 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

2 things there, firstly Dick Cheney took charge of Norad that day. Secondly Norad had to deal to with simulated hijackings of planes that day flying into the world trade centre. Consequentially when it happened they didnt know what to do because the skies were filled with aircradt around that area. Which of course made sept 11 the perfect day to enact a plan of flying a plane into the twin towers, they had planned for this over and over again and yet all of the main politicians swore to congress that they had no idea a plane would be used to attack buildings, sick lying bastards.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Sure it does. Just like I'm the head of the house, he's the commander-in-chief. The head of state. People are looking to this man to take charge in situations like this and he froze up with a book in his hand? His country was under attack and he hesitated.

Don't get me wrong, I don't blame him or hold him accountable for that. He just panicked and probably worried for his own safety. It happens to the best of them.

Why would you call the fire department to save your house?  To notify them there is a fire and to try to save what they can and prevent further damage and loss of life, right?
It's not the same thing cause Bush wasn't in the same position as you would be.  People were notifying him about the fire in his house.

Sikotic™

But he's the dude in charge. People look to him for what to do. There's no denying that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE