Poll

??

yep, sure am..
nah, still the same ass-hole..
find em fuck em flee..

Author Topic: are you a better person when youre with that special someone ?  (Read 472 times)

coola

Re: are you a better person when youre with that special someone ?
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2006, 10:58:14 PM »
she probably wanted a craig david look alike...  ;D

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2006, 11:04:25 PM »
she probably wanted a craig david look alike...  ;D

lol either Craig David or a trained animal.

I think I'm just attracted to psychos. I dunno. But I don't care anymore. Like Adon said, a single Sikotic is better than a relationship Sikotic.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ecrazy

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2006, 12:04:08 AM »
no, im the same person, im more myself, i think i get my emotions out more when im with my girl, when im sad, she knows it, when im mad, she knows it.....she's known me since we were little, and we just started going out about 2 years ago, so she already knows how i am and what i do, i dont need to play dumb and do an act around her, she loves me for me

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2006, 09:09:28 AM »
i just started a relationship a little over a month ago, and its prob been the best time ever.  me and my girl are just so perfect together, i dunno what it is but it feels like we been going out forever for both of us, and its never felt like this before for either of us either.  its pretty amazing, i am def a better person when im with her, more caring, honest, and im just happier, which is real fuckin important i love bein happy.

WestCoasta

ecrazy

« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2006, 04:07:41 PM »
i love bein happy.
;D
i think with me its a little different, i used to bottle all my emotions in and never say anything, now im very very open about everything, im not afraid to confront people about anything, i just love being free and being able to be myself around my girl