Author Topic: Slavery  (Read 655 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Slavery
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2006, 06:20:19 PM »
You want to ban me because I made a post saying that Muslims discriminate?

No, because you are a bigot, and the tone of your posts (not to mention your aforementioned OBSESSION with Muslim discrimination) makes that pretty clear.  Stop playing innocent; you know exactly what I'm talking about, and so does everyone else.  And while I'm not a moderator, most forums generally do not tolerate bigotry.  If you want to talk about why Muslims are such savages, then go to Stormfront.org.  You'll fit in better, and at least nobody will be able to mock you for being a right-winger who hates multi-culturalism yet listens to rap music.

I want proof of my racism.

Eihtball

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2006, 06:32:43 PM »
I want proof of my racism.

I consider you an Islamophobe above all else, but it's quite racist to call them "Islamic animals" (http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=105405.msg1087508#msg1087508) and "savages" (http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=104996.msg1083719#msg1083719).

Again, stop playing innocent.  You know as well as I do that you're a hateful, mean-spirited person.  Your karma doesn't lie.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2006, 06:37:13 PM »
So you don't consider people who want to executesomeone for being Christian to be savages?

Eihtball

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2006, 06:40:32 PM »
So you don't consider people who want to executesomeone for being Christian to be savages?

No.  I consider that savage behavior, but that doesn't mean I treat all Muslims as savages.  I also don't think of all white people as savages in spite of the redneck trash I encounter down here in the South on a regular basis.

Now, let's stop picking out cases and focus on YOU for a change.  You're deliberately avoiding the bigger issue...your obsession with trying to prove all Muslims are evil and thus need to be considered America's enemies.  It's not what you say, it's how you say it.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2006, 07:53:13 PM »
Learn already if you haven't...you are universally hated on this forum, and you deserve to be banned.  And contrary to what I said before, yes, I am intolerant of your views, and I don't give a fuck.  Oh, yeah, and you also deserve to live a miserable, lonely existence (wait a minute...you already do).
He dosen't need to be banned. He's just a right wing crack pot on a forum with a bunch of left wing finatics.

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2006, 08:01:23 PM »
can someone explain all the left wing right wing shit ,i feel like in a soccer match
United Arab States

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2006, 08:21:58 PM »
can someone explain all the left wing right wing shit ,i feel like in a soccer match
What do you mean?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2006, 05:26:29 AM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-Right_politics

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2006, 12:22:14 PM »
Learn already if you haven't...you are universally hated on this forum, and you deserve to be banned.  And contrary to what I said before, yes, I am intolerant of your views, and I don't give a fuck.  Oh, yeah, and you also deserve to live a miserable, lonely existence (wait a minute...you already do).
He dosen't need to be banned. He's just a right wing crack pot on a forum with a bunch of left wing finatics.

lol, my man u seem to be confused, exactly who is the left wing finatics on this board?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll