Author Topic: What was Pres Bush doing during the attacks of 9/11? or Porter Goss? or Rumsfeld  (Read 515 times)

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
President Bush:

At 9:03, Flight 175 crashed into the South Tower of the World Trade Center. News of this traveled extremely rapidly. In fact, some of Bush’s Secret Service agents watched the second crash live on television in an adjacent schoolroom to that Bush was in. Bush and the others had already learned of the first plane hitting the World Trade Center on his ride over from the resort to the school.

A few moments after the second crash, Andy Card whispered to Bush:
“A second plane hit the second tower. America is under attack.”

He could and arguably should have left Emma E. Booker Elementary School immediately, gotten onto Air Force One and left Sarasota without a moment’s delay ... But he didn’t. He could have, and should have, immediately assumed the role of Commander in Chief ... But he didn't. He should have, been concerned about his own safety and those around him - in a pre-publicized location ... But he wasn't.

So what did the Commander in Chief do with the knowledge that the United States was under attack?

He did nothing.

Bush did not say one word. He did not ask Andy Card any questions. He did not ask anyone else ANY questions. He did not give any orders. He did not know who (or which country) was attacking, whether there would be more attacks, what military plans had been taken, what military actions should be taken- indeed, he knew virtually nothing about what was going on outside the room.

He just sat there.

And then he began reading kiddie stories.

Even stranger, although the nation was under terrorist attack, for some reason, Secret Service agents did not hustle him away or even approach him.
Why did the Secret Service allow Bush to complete his elementary school visit, apparently unconcerned about his safety or that of the schoolchildren in this pre-publicized location?

Military pilots must have “permission from the White House because only the president has the authority to order a civilian aircraft shot down.” But if retaliatory strikes needed to the authorized, Bush was not available. If one of the planes had to be shot down to save more lives on the ground, Bush was not available. Although several fighters had been dispatched to defend New York City, the pilot of one of the planes flying to catch Flight 175 later noted that it wouldn’t have mattered if he caught up with it, because only Bush could order a shootdown, and Bush had more important duties -- reading kiddie stories to kiddies.

Bush was not concerned because he already knew the plan well and knew it well-beforehand.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
To play devil's advocate, what COULD he have done?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
What was CIA chief Porter Goss doing on the morning of 9/11?

He was having breakfast with Pakistan Army Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) chief Lt Gen Mahmoud Ahmed.

This is significant. Why? It was uncovered that none other than Ahmed had wired $100,000 to 9/11 main man Mohammed Atta just a few weeks prior. Ahmed also met with George Tenet earlier in the week. The CIA has been known to use go-betweens in financing secret operations.

After his peculiar web of friendships surfaced he was encouraged to step down, but he has never been subpoenaed or even questioned about it by the 9/11 Commission or journalists to this day. But then we must remember that the Commission Report did conclude that, "Ultimately the question [of who funded 9/11] is of little practical significance " and thus assure us that the classic investigatory follow-the-money technique is now obsolete and we shouldn't trouble our little heads with such details today.

This goes right along with the assumption that the CIA was central to the planning and implementation of 9/11.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And what was Donald Rumsfeld doing on the morning of 9/11?

After the Attacks on the WTC, he remained in an already planned meeting with other top US defense persons-
Assistant Secretary of Defense Torie Clarke:
"At 9 a.m. EDT Tuesday, as a hijacked Boeing 767 slammed into the World Trade Center, I was in the Pentagon in the private dining room of the Secretary of Defense. Don Rumsfeld, the Secretary, and Paul Wolfowitz, the Deputy Secretary, and I were discussing how to win votes for the Bush defense plan that is now pending in the House and Senate."

Donald Rumsfeld at that meeting:
"Believe me, this isn't over yet. There's going to be another attack, and it could be us."

And a few minutes after that, at 9:40, Flight77(or something) slammed into the far side of the Pentagon.

Rumsfeld proceded out of the building, on the opposite side from where he was originally located, and surveyed the scene and helped load victims onto stretchers. Not knowing anything about the other possible attacks or other hijacked airliners, who the attackers were, or what was to come next. He did not do anything a Sec of Defense of the US would do in a true surprise attack scenario with known multiple continuing attacks.

BRIGADIER GENERAL W MONTAGUE WINFIELD, US ARMY:
"For 30 minutes we couldn't find him. And just as we began to worry, he walked into the door of the National Military Command Center"

It was actually closer to 50 minutes. During this time, at 10:03 according to the false gov version(in reality 10:06), flight 93 crashed into a Pennsylvania field. Other suspected hijackings were also believed to be occuring at this time.

Not until 10:30 did Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld enters the National Military Command Center.

Rumsfeld heading back into the Pentagon just before 10:30 :
http://www.medienanalyse-internation...feldaftercrash[1].jpg
And then to see his true concerns that day, see the first post in the top link of my sig.

If you already know what is exactly taking place, as Rumsfeld did, you dont need to know anymore. You don't need to take action.

*got this from another Political Board*

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
watch "loose change"

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Would him running out of the classroom make any difference?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Suddenly these planes are ploughing straight into buildings and your asking if it would have made a difference? yes is the answer because you would expect that they might have feared that the next target could be him now he didnt really react hardly surprising when you consider his lack of iq, but none of the rest reacted either because they obviously knew he was safe because its obvious from the overwhelming evidence, the barefaced lies and all the rest of it that the government were at the centre of 9/11.
Note : We in this country didnt even get to hear about building 7, did you americans not think wtf that building collapsed in an identical fashion to the twin towers and wasnt hit by a plane either?

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
it's a good read but i can't help to think "what could bush have done anyways??"  i don't think there's much to do once you hear the news at first, even i was shocked when i went to school nd found out.  i remember not thinking about "who did this?" but i wonder how many people are dead or are going to die? 
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Yeah i realise that but i mean after it had happened in the days and weeks after it had happened did you not start to question things.

Jome

Depends how fast he'd be running.

Sikotic™

If my house was burning down, would I take my sweet time calling the fire department?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If my house was burning down, would I take my sweet time calling the fire department?

I don't think that comparison works.

Sikotic™

I don't think that comparison works.

Sure it does. Just like I'm the head of the house, he's the commander-in-chief. The head of state. People are looking to this man to take charge in situations like this and he froze up with a book in his hand? His country was under attack and he hesitated.

Don't get me wrong, I don't blame him or hold him accountable for that. He just panicked and probably worried for his own safety. It happens to the best of them.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What did u expect him to do...Get up, leave the class running, taking charge and act as if he can do something...

Sikotic™

Isn't that what he's paid to do? It's not like the other politicians get shit done, but they're paid to put on an act at least.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i want to know is where the fuck was the Air force when the attacks happened.Shouldnt they have been flying around New York and Washington and protecting them.