Author Topic: Americans angered over immigration protestors and their Mexican flags  (Read 828 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Americans angered over immigration protestors and their Mexican flags
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2006, 06:12:18 PM »
Has anyone seen photos and video of the latest protests? LOL, the organizers told everyone to stop bringing the flags of foreign countries and to only fly American flags. I guess they realized that it was pissing Americans off.

They have been saying this since Day 1. 

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2006, 06:15:20 PM »
Has anyone seen photos and video of the latest protests? LOL, the organizers told everyone to stop bringing the flags of foreign countries and to only fly American flags. I guess they realized that it was pissing Americans off.

Then how come there were tons of Mexican flags in the earlier protests, while in the latest protests there have been very few?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2006, 06:25:52 PM »
Have you seen all of the protests?  I live in L.A and I get to see all the news coverage from all the local protests in and around the L.A Area, including the big protest in Downtown L.A.  I work in Downtown so I was able to see how many people actually took Mexican Flags and not many were taken.  When I saw the pics a day after, they really concentrated on the people with Mexican flags.  It's always been a low percentage of people taking Mexican Flags

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2006, 06:27:57 PM »
""Many of those demonstrating and waving the Mexican flag are apparently in the United States illegally,"

LMAO Seriously, that statement is a complete joke

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2006, 06:41:09 PM »
How is it a joke?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2006, 06:42:55 PM »
It's not even close to being true.  Mostly the people waving flags are actually U.S Citizens and son of immigrants. 

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2006, 06:49:35 PM »

if you think about it the photo is right.  and i've seen a gang of videos and photos with Mexicans holding a U.S. flag

Um, most Mexicans have European blood.

we have spanish blood yes but we also have indian blood
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

coola

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2006, 06:59:03 PM »
^ like native american blood ?

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2006, 08:00:22 PM »
^ like native american blood ?

yes most mexicans are both spaniard & aztec or mayan depending on where your ancestors came from.  there are some mexicans who are really light skinned, blue eyed, and blonde hair, these are people who come from mainly spaniard decent.  for example my mother comes from aztec & spaniard blood but my father is mainly spaniard, i know so because when i was born i was light skinned, blue eyed, and had blonde hair.  even til this day i am a lighter shade of brown & still have my colored eyes, though my hair is no longer blonde.  it basically depends on a persons ancestors.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2006, 08:12:24 PM by Cant C Killa Kali »
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

coola

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2006, 11:02:47 PM »
^ thats cool, i never knew that...

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2006, 01:22:25 PM »
The media never shows the protestors with the American flags. How convenient.

What are you talking about? All the media shows is immigrants draped in American flags. Very few photos I have seen on TV or in mainstream newspapers have shown any foreign flags.

I had to go to obscure websites to find the photos of the Mexican flags, racist banners, defaced American flags, etc that I posted the other day. Those are things the media does not want you to see. For example, the LA Times wouldn't dare show you this photo:

I guess you and I live in different universes. LMAO @ that picture though.

my homies were at the march down here in Diego. a lot of mexicans had American flags, and a lot had Mexican flags.  No big deal if they waive Mexican flags, they should. Theyre proud of where they come from. Did that "Real American" idiot also post up pictures of all the racist white people....doing shit like burning Mexican flags and things like that?

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2006, 01:27:43 PM »

Then how come there were tons of Mexican flags in the earlier protests, while in the latest protests there have been very few?

how many protests did u march in? lol. or did u hide in your cave? Any American that would get pissed at them waiving a Mexican flag isnt an American at all. This country is built up of people from everywhere. Arent u Polish anyways? You tellin me you arent proud of your heritage?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2006, 01:28:09 PM »
The media never shows the protestors with the American flags. How convenient.

What are you talking about? All the media shows is immigrants draped in American flags. Very few photos I have seen on TV or in mainstream newspapers have shown any foreign flags.

I had to go to obscure websites to find the photos of the Mexican flags, racist banners, defaced American flags, etc that I posted the other day. Those are things the media does not want you to see. For example, the LA Times wouldn't dare show you this photo:

I guess you and I live in different universes. LMAO @ that picture though.

my homies were at the march down here in Diego. a lot of mexicans had American flags, and a lot had Mexican flags.  No big deal if they waive Mexican flags, they should. Theyre proud of where they come from. Did that "Real American" idiot also post up pictures of all the racist white people....doing shit like burning Mexican flags and things like that?

He actually praised them for doing that because it was a reply to the handful of Mexicans that turned the flag upside down at a High School.  After all, racism is cured by more racism.  :laugh:

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2006, 02:48:48 PM »
I went to the rally here in St. Paul, MN, and there was a bunch of Mexicans drapped in American flags. It was like for every Mexican flag you saw, like 20 to 30 more U.S. flags. There was no putting one flag over the other, or upside down American flags, just a lot of red white and blue, with some red white and green, and a little bit of Guatamalen and El Salvadorian flags.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2006, 05:01:34 PM »

He actually praised them for doing that because it was a reply to the handful of Mexicans that turned the flag upside down at a High School.  After all, racism is cured by more racism.  :laugh:

Yeah I definitely admire the Americans who burned the Mexican flag. For a group of people to move into our country and deface our flag but putting another flag above it is nothing but an inflammatory attack. Of course people will respond by burning the Mexican flag...any clear thinking person in any country in the world would do the same.

There is nothing wrong with burning the Mexican flag. This isn't Mexico despite what some people might want to think. People in other countries burn our American flag all the time. Why can't we burn theres? The Mexican government is causing this whole problem anyway. They are the ones who can't manage their country and dump all their excess poor people on the United States. What if the US didn't exist and they had nowehere to go? Then Mexico would be twice as shitty as it already is.

God bless America.