Author Topic: Americans angered over immigration protestors and their Mexican flags  (Read 829 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Americans angered over immigration protestors and their Mexican flags
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2006, 05:06:09 PM »
how many protests did u march in? lol. or did u hide in your cave? Any American that would get pissed at them waiving a Mexican flag isnt an American at all. This country is built up of people from everywhere. Arent u Polish anyways? You tellin me you arent proud of your heritage?

I would never protest in favor of criminal activity (illegal immigration). I am not Polish, I am American. But my dad was born in Poland and he came to this country the legal way. It isn't fair that so many Mexicans cut in front of the millions of people trying to enter America the right way, just like my father.

And you are wrong, most Americans were pissed by the Mexican flags. This isn't Mexico, this is America. if you love Mexico so much then go back. if you want to embrace America then you are more than welcome, but don't wave the flags of foreign countries in our faces. Just like it would be wrong to go down to mexico and wave the Stars and Stripes in the face of every Mexican I saw, waving the Mexican flag here is just as wrong.

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2006, 05:09:34 PM »

He actually praised them for doing that because it was a reply to the handful of Mexicans that turned the flag upside down at a High School.  After all, racism is cured by more racism.  :laugh:

Yeah I definitely admire the Americans who burned the Mexican flag. For a group of people to move into our country and deface our flag but putting another flag above it is nothing but an inflammatory attack. Of course people will respond by burning the Mexican flag...any clear thinking person in any country in the world would do the same.

There is nothing wrong with burning the Mexican flag. This isn't Mexico despite what some people might want to think. People in other countries burn our American flag all the time. Why can't we burn theres? The Mexican government is causing this whole problem anyway. They are the ones who can't manage their country and dump all their excess poor people on the United States. What if the US didn't exist and they had nowehere to go? Then Mexico would be twice as shitty as it already is.

God bless America.
::) If the US didn't exist Mexico would still have most of it's land and your Pollack ass would be in the "less conservative" Europe.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2006, 05:10:28 PM »
The people that burn the American Flag in other parts of the country are protesting the U.S. Government not it's people.  Like I've stated before, of course it was wrong for teenagers to do that to the American flag but how is burning the Mexican flag a response worth to admire?  You're basically joining the extremist on the side you think it's right fighting that are fighting vs  what some teenagers did, LMAO

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2006, 05:21:59 PM »
The people that burn the American Flag in other parts of the country are protesting the U.S. Government not it's people.  Like I've stated before, of course it was wrong for teenagers to do that to the American flag but how is burning the Mexican flag a response worth to admire?  You're basically joining the extremist on the side you think it's right fighting that are fighting vs  what some teenagers did, LMAO

Because the people burning the Mexican flag are burning it because it was raised above our flag. Of course people will react like that when it has been given supremacy over our flag. What do you expect?

And the Minutemen who burned the Mexican flag outside the Mexican consulate were protesting the Mexican government and its huge role in the immigration debacle.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2006, 05:23:57 PM »
The Minutemen should burn the American Flag infront of Congress.  You do realize that you're fighting teens right?  LOL Pathetic

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2006, 05:25:21 PM »
No adult peaceful protester has done anything wrong to the American Flag, like M Dogg pointed out all they have been doing is carrying the American flag along with flags from around the world.