Author Topic: suge wants to be a rapper......  (Read 188 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
suge wants to be a rapper......
« on: February 22, 2002, 03:09:56 AM »
suge has it coming some one told me from tha row suge said he wanna be a rapper  that's coming from tha row
i heard him say he was at all tha super bowl partie's will he did not come to the one we had snoop,puff,jermain ,soopafly tha hole d-dizzle fam dogghouse fam dpg fam and smith&wesson we were waiting inside the club and outside the club he never showed up i guess he was told alll of us was under one roof the only fool who has went to the police is dr dre he the only person running from suge we r in these street we r street type we handle r shit in tha street dont think for one second he is all what people think he stayed on lock down in prison for one reason them lifer's had some words for him so he used tha system to protect him so dont belive everthing that come out his ass tha row killa is coming im just dropping the lil eazy shit then my solo shit then bang out that killa shit so if u got some heat send it to p. o box 4877 compton ca 90221 ps if u think any fool on tha row can diss then u got it twisted they my homeboy's but it's like this the r in these street's they dont live with police officer's around them like suge that should tell u something

daz wrote that on the dpg forum....n suge going down was for protection interesting shit  wonder if its true....i tell u this tho when snoop was on trial suge turned up in a suit n shit when it came to his own trial he was there in a basket ball shirt or somink so daz could be speakin the truth....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?