Author Topic: where do y'all put biggy among the greatest?  (Read 4504 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: where do y'all put biggy among the greatest?
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2006, 03:28:47 PM »
and, you'd rather have a wall-eyed jabba the hut spittin lyrics with a cheeseburger in his mouth than a Westsider Rider?

:o LMAO

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2006, 03:34:23 PM »
^^ not even man, it's one thing to say who u prefer, it's another to go against fact especially when ur being bias and u know it  (not u personally)

that's like me sayin Daz is a better rapper than 2Pac, I listen to Daz stuff more than 2Pac and I have more of a feeling for the majority of his stuff, but I do like 2Pac a lot... it's just fact that Daz isn't a better rapper than 2Pac if u compared track records, ya know?

Well, you cant compare Daz and Pac with Big and Pac. Everybody knows Pac and Big are way better than Daz when it comes to lyrics. That why there are always different opinions about whos better, Big or Pac. And its always the smallest thing that evenutally helps you make that choice. Wheter you like Pac's agressive flow or Biggies more laid back...

and, you'd rather have a wall-eyed jabba the hut spittin lyrics with a cheeseburger in his mouth than a Westsider Rider?

Couldnt care less about how a rapper looks or what he does in his "spare time."

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2006, 03:39:40 PM »
MAYBE top 5... but thats a huge maybe.... probably top 10. i really dont get anythin from his music beside his flow (which is dope). overrated...

WestCoasta

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2006, 03:40:42 PM »
Well, you cant compare Daz and Pac with Big and Pac. Everybody knows Pac and Big are way better than Daz when it comes to lyrics. That why there are always different opinions about whos better, Big or Pac. And its always the smallest thing that evenutally helps you make that choice. Wheter you like Pac's agressive flow or Biggies more laid back...

but that's the thing, it's like the only reason they are even comparing him to 2Pac is because they had beef and he died after he did.... I'm not tryin to put his shit down, I'm just lookin at it from a realistic standpoint

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2006, 03:42:11 PM »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2006, 03:45:47 PM »

but that's the thing, it's like the only reason they are even comparing him to 2Pac is because they had beef and he died after he did.... I'm not tryin to put his shit down, I'm just lookin at it from a realistic standpoint

Strongly disagree. But I gues we will never agree on this topic. We can agree we disagree though  :P

rik

« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2006, 03:50:49 PM »
Like my boy West Coast said the only reason he is regarded as one of the greatest is because his a pacs murders are linked in a way. But no way is he better than pac and to me he is probably number 10 and thats a big probably. Ready to Die great album Life after Death was pretty good but not great.

The Watcher

« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2006, 05:18:56 PM »

in that same sense, you'd rather have a backup ballet dancer than an "walled eyed jabba the hut" ?

with Big's impact on hiphop, his flow, his lyricisms (what it comes down to).. Big is ATLEAST top 3
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2006, 05:20:43 PM »
Top 10.

Would maybe sneak in at 5 or 6 but nothing higher than that.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2006, 05:22:23 PM by Mac 10 »
NO MORE WAR

Wordfish!

« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2006, 05:44:28 PM »
good but overrated.

i would say overrated when comparing him to pac or saying that he's the best ever. his voice and flow is so smooth and he was a great stroy teller but i think he went to early and that limited his longevity in the game and that hurts his stake as the greatest ever. a top 10 IMO.

Yep

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2006, 07:29:25 PM »
I just love listening to his songs to laugh...it's really hard to keep a straight face listening to him.

"I'm interrupted by the doorbell...3:52 who the hell.......................is this" --Somebody's gotta die

"If I got to chose a coast I got to chose the east/I live out there so don't............go there" --Going back to Cali

I've gotta make a Biggie mix someday and put his funniest lines together someday.  But it's just so hard to listen to his music without laughing.

Bigg $amo

« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2006, 07:48:39 PM »
top 10. hes definitly overpraised imo

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2006, 08:10:23 PM »
lyrically biggy is better 2 me