Author Topic: PHILLYBOY TRYNA BEEF WIT DA WESTCOAST  (Read 1101 times)

marochick510

• Lil Geezy
Re: PHILLYBOY TRYNA BEEF WIT DA WESTCOAST
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2006, 12:07:01 PM »
man dat nigga PHILLYBOI is a str8 sucka on mamas..dat nigga aint bout 2 come 2 tha bay cuz he kno he'll get blasted and left in tha street cuz he aint a cali resident...bitch made nigga thats a fuckin shame im harder then you aint you posed 2 be a nigga..its fuckin  discusting really. bitch ass nigga been on this fourm 4 3 years he say, thats fuckin weak as shit. no life, no gettin pussy, bitch made turf hoppin', all of a sudden BAY DICK RIDER ASS NIGGA!! LMAO AT UR WEAK ASS BITCH!!! HAHHAHAHA SOUF SIDE RICHCITY ALL DAY MAYNE YEE!!!!

youngmessnucca

« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2006, 02:14:51 PM »
because thats wifey...does that answer your question?

yup, sure does ;D

wow, u married her huh. to be honest she looks like shes 16

she is 18 bruh, and i agree she does look young

suckaa free

« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2006, 06:16:35 PM »
^i read ya little email phillybeeyatch.  i aint gonna go and find where you said "you go girl."  i know you said it before becuase you the only beeeytach that would say something gay like that.  and dont lie beeyatch.  thats "wifey"  what a fag.  you know thats you beeeyatch.  i bet you were the one Eazy-E was talking abot in "Nobody Move" when E said:

"lay down and unbotton your braw
it was the biggest tittis that a nigaa eva saw
i said damn then the air got thinner
only thought in my mind was goin up in her
the suspense was making me sick
she took her panties down and the bitch had a DICK!!!!"

you aint got no girl, all you be doin is suckin dicks, similar of how you dick ride the west and the bay.  so shut the fuck up and sit down beeyatch.  and dont be tryin to bite of our slanguage either.  only niggaz from the west can say beeeyatch, so dont play your self...beeeyatch  ;D
« Last Edit: April 10, 2006, 06:18:41 PM by suckaa free »

WestCoasta

« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2006, 06:21:24 PM »
damn this shit came out of nowhere

:laugh: @ dude saying Jersey is weak

youngmessnucca

« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2006, 06:32:28 PM »
people got alot of time on there hands ;D

but i have been clowning them when they post dumb shit though...BEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYATCH!!!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2006, 06:34:38 PM by phillyboy »

herpes

« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2006, 07:41:18 PM »
why are you cali cats so touchy towards us from the east, always jealous of the east

new york >>> jersey >>> philly >>> cali

suckaa free

« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2006, 07:55:59 PM »
fuck you and new york... beeeyatch.  shut the fuck up.
new york>>>cali ::)

you and phillyboy go back and do what you do best...go suck each others dicks.  beeyatch

suckaa free

« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2006, 07:58:17 PM »
^i read ya little email phillybeeyatch.  i aint gonna go and find where you said "you go girl."  i know you said it before becuase you the only beeeytach that would say something gay like that.  and dont lie beeyatch.  thats "wifey"  what a fag.  you know thats you beeeyatch.  i bet you were the one Eazy-E was talking abot in "Nobody Move" when E said:

"lay down and unbotton your braw
it was the biggest tittis that a nigaa eva saw
i said damn then the air got thinner
only thought in my mind was goin up in her
the suspense was making me sick
she took her panties down and the bitch had a DICK!!!!"

you aint got no girl, all you be doin is suckin dicks, similar of how you dick ride the west and the bay.  so shut the fuck up and sit down beeyatch.  and dont be tryin to bite of our slanguage either.  only niggaz from the west can say beeeyatch, so dont play your self...beeeyatch  ;D

dont front phillypussy, you aint got nothing to say.  you fake as mark.  you know i shut ya ass up.  beeyatch.

herpes

« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2006, 08:15:53 PM »

you and phillyboy go back and do what you do best...go suck each others dicks.  beeyatch
lmao you cali cats crack me up... resorting to homosexual disses, no wonder you guys kill over colors.... your down low brothers.

EASTBAYMOBSTA510

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2006, 08:47:24 PM »
WHO IS DIS NIGGA PHILLYBOY...HELP ME HELP U. TRY N LEAVE RACE OUTTA DIS ISSUE WHITE BOY..U WHITE BOYZ IS DA REASON WHY ALL THESE NIGGAS IS MAKIN MONEY IN DA INDUSTRY..ITS 06 THAT RACIST SHIT DONT GO.  WHITE BOYZ IS DA MINORITY WHERE IM AT..U DIG WHA I MEAN. COME OUT HERE N GET MURKED BY A 19 YEAR OLD MAN.

« Sent to: EASTBAYMOBSTA510 on: April 08, 2006, 11:08:09 PM »     

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
im a keep poppin shit to you becuase i can...it makes me laugh & smile...I feel truly bad for whatever BITCH queefed you out and you can tell her i said so, i want you to show up at my house...you know you couldnt throw hands or nothin at me nigger! look at everyone else laughing at your ass. MARK! oh no let me call u a beezy, cuz thats some corny ass GAY area slang chump! lololololololololol ima keep poppin shit til u get banned....PRAISE ALLAH YOU FUCKEN FAGGOT

regimemob510

« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2006, 10:07:36 PM »

cali runs the whole nation, without cali all the other states wouldnt be talkin bout shit.... nyc is cool, but it doesnt compare to cali, calis weather owns wutever nyc has to offer....

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2006, 10:41:10 PM »
Fuck the East Coast there's a whole bunch of nothing coming outta there right now.You guys can keep bumping all ur 38 year old rappers all u want. As for phillyboy hes a fuckin geeky ass white boy that loves ta suck bay dick. he came out to the bay on vacation got turned out and put on the track. BTW ur bitch is looking hurt! Keep suckin that bay dick ya fuckin homo. I got a nice 3x5 ft storage unit in hayward for ass if u ever wanna come back and visit
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2006, 11:19:34 PM »
why are you cali cats so touchy towards us from the east, always jealous of the east

new york >>> jersey >>> philly >>> cali

Thats funnier then the Mets thinkin they can buy themselves a world series can you say another choke job? Seems like them teams in New York just cant get it right....HAHAHAHAHAHA! CALI MOTHAFUCCA! GYEAHHH!!!!

The Best of 3 Worlds

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: April 11, 2006, 12:50:05 AM »
dumb fucks

MIC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #59 on: April 11, 2006, 01:26:27 AM »
homo

gay