Author Topic: Many Latinos oppose illegal immigraton....  (Read 483 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Many Latinos oppose illegal immigraton....
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2006, 11:03:14 PM »
most Latinos I know, many natural born, are against the bill because they see it as something that also attacks them, and either their parents or grand parents. My GF is a permit resident, so she's a legal immigrant, and she's oppose to it because she actually read the bill, and said it's borderline racist in the wording.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2006, 11:07:26 PM »
most Latinos I know, many natural born, are against the bill because they see it as something that also attacks them, and either their parents or grand parents. My GF is a permit resident, so she's a legal immigrant, and she's oppose to it because she actually read the bill, and said it's borderline racist in the wording.
Do you know a link where the bill can be read?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2006, 11:11:25 PM »
this is the guy that wrote it. His basically generalizing all immigrants, and basically saying that they are all criminals, drug dealers and such.

http://kyl.senate.gov/legis_center/border.cfm

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2006, 11:15:34 PM »
http://kennedy.senate.gov/index_high.html

this is something Kennedy responded with

coola

« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2006, 11:32:33 PM »
who's jobs are the mexicans stealing anyway ?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2006, 12:00:46 AM »
^ no ones

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2006, 12:10:10 AM »

MINE!!!

They wouldn't hire me to work in the education field because illegals work cheaper, and the kids are illegals anyways... FUCK YOU MEXICANS!!!!!

MEXCANS :scarface:

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2006, 02:47:54 PM »

They are stealing poor Americans jobs, especially black Americans. Basically alot of the unskilled jobs that men here in America do, like construction, are going to Mexicans because they are willing to work for half of what Americans are willing to. So alot of these men here in the US who don't go to college are really losing out and it isn't fair.

The biggest joke is when people who support illegal immigration say"Who will mow your lawns? Who will raise your kids". I feel like slapping them and tell them that we mow our own damn lawns and raise our own damn kids. Do they really think every American has a gardener and a nanny? 
« Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 02:51:58 PM by Real American »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2006, 02:51:30 PM »

They are stealing poor Americans jobs, especially black Americans. Basically alot of the unskilled jobs that men here in America do, like construction, are going to Mexicans because they are willing to work for half of what Americans are willing to. So alot of these men here in the US who don't go to college are really losing out and it isn't fair.

I know illegals working construction for like $600,000 a year dog, and there is Americans willing to work for cheaper. Have you ever thought that some of them are just better workers.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2006, 02:52:27 PM »

I know illegals working construction for like $600,000 a year dog, and there is Americans willing to work for cheaper. Have you ever thought that some of them are just better workers.

they all DIE!!!

MEXICAN'S MAKING OVER $600,000  :scarface:

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2006, 02:54:47 PM »

Oh I am not going to deny the work ethic of these Mexicans. No one can deny that they bust their asses. I think white people work hard too (just not the blacks).

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2006, 03:16:30 PM »

Oh I am not going to deny the work ethic of these Mexicans. No one can deny that they bust their asses. I think white people work hard too (just not the blacks).
What do you have against every race besides whites? Do you have any friends that are of "color"? Please explain. I'm rationally trying to figure you out here.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2006, 03:25:11 PM »
I don't have anything against anyone. I'm not racist.  I think all people should be treated equally.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2006, 03:44:09 PM »

ha ha ha ha ha ha

he said that blacks don't work hard.... ha ha ha ha ha ha... and then said his not racist... ha ha ha ha ha ha... this guy is too much.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2006, 04:39:12 PM »

ha ha ha ha ha ha

he said that blacks don't work hard.... ha ha ha ha ha ha... and then said his not racist... ha ha ha ha ha ha... this guy is too much.

You yourself have said that Mexicans work harder than Americans.