Author Topic: Illegal Immigrants Are Bolstering Social Security With Billions  (Read 550 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/04/05/business/05immigration.html?ex=1270353600&en=78c87ac4641dc383&ei=5090&partner=kmarx

"He belongs to a big club. As the debate over Social Security heats up, the estimated seven million or so illegal immigrant workers in the United States are now providing the system with a subsidy of as much as $7 billion a year."

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Illegal Immigrants Are Bolstering Social Security With Billions
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2006, 06:48:13 PM »
Mods please delete this thread.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2006, 06:49:05 PM »
Delete the thread? WTF, this is a fact buddy. 

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2006, 06:51:16 PM »
Actually, illegal immigrants are swamping our social services like schools, hospitals, etc. The govenors of two states in the Southwest declared states of emergency because they are running out of money to pay for their expenses. Plus the illegal immigrants drive down the wages for American workers. And all the money the illegal immigrants make gets shipped out of the country.

Just say no....to illegal immigration.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2006, 06:54:30 PM »
This isn't a simple issue.  I know you're not that fucking stupid.  To ask a mod to delete a thread that presents a fact is outrageous.  Apoligize right now

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2006, 06:56:26 PM »

real american hates to hear the truth because he's a racist piece of shit.  we all know america can't do it without illegal immigration, i think all politicians who oppose illegal immigration know deep down inside america's economy needs them.  they all taxes and contribute to social security, welfare, and other public programs that are sucked dry by white trash
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2006, 06:56:54 PM »
I refuse to apologize. I am an Anglo....I refuse to take orders from a Latino!

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2006, 06:58:34 PM »

real american hates to hear the truth because he's a racist piece of shit.  we all know america can't do it without illegal immigration, i think all politicians who oppose illegal immigration know deep down inside america's economy needs them.  they all taxes and contribute to social security, welfare, and other public programs that are sucked dry by white trash

Why else would this take so long to get the bill in action?  If it made sense for the country to just say no to illegal immigration, it would have been done right away. 

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2006, 07:01:33 PM »
real american hates to hear the truth because he's a racist piece of shit.  we all know america can't do it without illegal immigration, i think all politicians who oppose illegal immigration know deep down inside america's economy needs them.  they all taxes and contribute to social security, welfare, and other public programs that are sucked dry by white trash

So what about the parts of the US that don't have illegal immigrants? For example here in Ohio there aren't many Mexicans. Same with other parts of the Northeast, Mid West, and Northwest. How come are economies are strong? I thought we need immigrants "to do the jobs Americans don't want to do"? Well who the heck does those jobs if there are no Mexican immigrants here? Hmmmmmmm?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2006, 07:04:31 PM »
Not all illlegal immigrants are going to leave,  deal with it.  You gotta embrace the future Americans now, welcome them.  Whatever bill will pass it will make a lot of illegal immigrants legal immigrants and later future U.S Citizens.  You can say No to Illegal Immigriation all you want, a lot of them will become Americans soon. 

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2006, 07:17:09 PM »

So what about the parts of the US that don't have illegal immigrants? For example here in Ohio there aren't many Mexicans. Same with other parts of the Northeast, Mid West, and Northwest. How come are economies are strong? I thought we need immigrants "to do the jobs Americans don't want to do"? Well who the heck does those jobs if there are no Mexican immigrants here? Hmmmmmmm?

first off you idiot, not all immigrants are Mexicans so just because there are no Mexicans in Ohio doesn't mean there are no Illegals there.  2nd off there are Illegals everywhere!  dude i have family in Chicago, New York, Nebraska, Washington, my family are not illegal but they tell me all the time there are gangs of people who are indeed illegal that live in Chicago nd New York, infact i've been to both places and seen first hand.  3rd, Ohio's economy is strong compared to who???  3rd world countries?  Illegals, believe it or not, do contribute to a state's economy just look at California, where i'm from, we have probably the most illegals and our economy as a state, i believe, is the 5th largest economy in the world!  so what does that say about illegals and their contribution?  their contribution is huge to their society and what does that say about Ohio?  maybe you guys should have some illegals and maybe, just maybe you can live a great life as we do in Cali.  Nd instead of looking at Illegals as our country's problem look at your own race who suck our public systems dry...you bitch  8)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2006, 07:23:07 PM by Cant C Killa Kali »
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2006, 09:05:32 PM »

LMFAO!!!! AHAHAHAHA...this guy kills me....polack anglo, ur dad took plenty of russian orders, ur mom too i bet

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2006, 10:40:09 PM »
I dont' know what's so hard to understand about ILLEGAL

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2006, 11:18:27 PM »

:sign_banhim:

:spam2: