Author Topic: How do you feel people should progress as they grow older?  (Read 146 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
How do you feel people should progress as they grow older?
« on: April 11, 2006, 12:37:04 AM »
I feel like we should be trying to maximize our potential, push ourselves spiritually, and be seeking out experiences that will provide us with new perspectives.  So every few years of our life we should be reaching a higher level of wisdom.  Knowledge + Experience = Wisdom.  As we get older our discipline and self-restraint should also increase.  For example, a man can have a wieght problem at 28 but by the age of 32 he has developed discipline over his eating habits.

I didn't make this thread just to impose my own views, I want an enlightened (or at the very least interesting) discussion to emerge from this.  How do ya'll view the growth process?  How should a man behave and interact at age 15 or 25 as compared to they way the same man acts at 30?  Or 50?   And so on.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

coola

Re: How do you feel people should progress as they grow older?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2006, 12:48:55 AM »
wisdom is the key, i think spirituality comes as people get older too, they start understanding things a little better and realising there is more to it...

also progressing career wise is important to me too, i want to be successful, i dont want to go through the same struggle as my parents..

i think life is to be enjoyed, and as long as no-one is being harmed there is no problem in enjoying it to the fullest.

and i also enjoy gaining wisdom, ever since i signed back up to uni, i have been taking everything in, my brain is back in learning mode... all those years of killing my brain i now realise how pointless it was...