Author Topic: SHOCKER: No DNA matches in Duke rape case!!!!!  (Read 570 times)

Sikotic™

Re: SHOCKER: No DNA matches in Duke rape case!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2006, 11:49:09 PM »
Thats whats so fucked up about the media. They with hold the name of the stripper, but they put up pictures and names of all the lacrosse members, including the ones who had nothing to do with the situation. I WANT THAT BITCHES NAME NOW!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2006, 11:38:39 AM »
Stupid ass bitch wanted some fucking money, sorry hoe go back to sucking dick!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WestCoasta

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2006, 08:14:49 PM »
anyone else dislike people in general?

mauzip

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2006, 08:18:00 PM »
On behalf of the latino community, we are sorry.  We're sorry that the entire white community suffered greatly due to one black woman. The damages done to the white community will be tough to erase, I hope reparations are on their way as soon as possible

Sincerely, a Representative of the Black Community

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2006, 07:10:33 PM »
anyone else dislike people in general?

Word.  Fuck the world.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2006, 10:06:20 PM »

just because dna doesnt match, doesnt mean shit, maybe they strapped a jimmy on..

they would be able to find traces of latex from the condom if one was used. i believe that was referred to in the article.

in regards to the article, boo hoo spoiled rich white kids can't play lacrosse for a year. there are more injustices in the world than a group of white boys that can't play lacrosse.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8