Author Topic: Rest in peace: The Blackwallstreet Records  (Read 2643 times)

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Rest in peace: The Blackwallstreet Records
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2006, 04:09:41 AM »
like Lil E say "claimin u from Compton but you'se a disgrace"

fag

^^^he's still got a hell of a lot more to show for his life then Lil-E, especially since E hasn't even dropped an album

.....yet

you're a faggot too

Co-Sign

i don't understand peoples' obsession with that hemaphrodite...

DaWgG

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2006, 05:12:03 AM »
Lol according to Johnny Hooks - Ya Boy, Eastwood, and Charli Baltimore all left! Looks like Game is just a fuck up.

haha bws IS FUCKED!!
game is a fag

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2006, 05:20:05 AM »
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

DaWgG

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2006, 05:24:52 AM »

fag

^^^he's still got a hell of a lot more to show for his life then Lil-E, especially since E hasn't even dropped an album

.....yet

you're a faggot too

Co-Sign

just wait till Prince Of Compton drops.
then all u haters would shut the hell up

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2006, 08:03:59 AM »

Co-Sign

so what has lil E reached so far?

Your missing tha point of me quoting wha Lil' E said and what i'm Co-Signing.
I'm co-signing tha fact that Game is a fuckin' disgrace to Compton, he's makin' that area look like it's some sort of make believe place. Just look at all tha shit that has happened since he got big.

1. Change Of Heart pictures surfacing
2. The alleged Stripper Tape
3. The Butterfly Tattoo
4. His constant beefing witt people then squashing it tha next day (Buddens, Jay-Z, Bleek, G-Unot etc.)

now honestly tell me that ain't disgraceful

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2006, 08:05:42 AM »

fag

.....yet

you're a faggot too

Co-Sign

I'm lookin' at your sig. and seein' that thing that shows songs you listened to and shit and tha 1st two tracks are from The Game, now i look at what you said and i understand.

Raphael

« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2006, 08:47:38 AM »

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2006, 09:11:17 AM »
3. The Butterfly Tattoo
4. His constant beefing witt people then squashing it tha next day (Buddens, Jay-Z, Bleek, G-Unot etc.)

now honestly tell me that ain't disgraceful[/b]

yeah, that's some stupid shit, but it's not that Game=Compton. He's just someone from Compton. Who knows what information about Lil' E comes up when he reaches Game's level of fame.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2006, 09:57:27 AM »
dont care about BWS that much, as long as GAMES album comes out

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2006, 12:09:33 PM »
3. The Butterfly Tattoo

yeah, that's some stupid shit, but it's not that Game=Compton. He's just someone from Compton. Who knows what information about Lil' E comes up when he reaches Game's level of fame.
There has been some fucked up shit from The Game, but he still has more then Lil Eazy. Game= 5 million sold Lil E= N/A Wait for an album from Lil E before we start comparing the two. Until then Lil E dosen't have anything.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2006, 12:27:46 PM »
3. The Butterfly Tattoo

There has been some fucked up shit from The Game, but he still has more then Lil Eazy. Game= 5 million sold Lil E= N/A Wait for an album from Lil E before we start comparing the two. Until then Lil E dosen't have anything.

Your another one who misundastood tha quoting of what Lil' E said. All i'm sayin' is The Game is a disgrace i'm not comparing tha two. Get it str8

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2006, 12:31:33 PM »
3. The Butterfly Tattoo

Your another one who misundastood tha quoting of what Lil' E said. All i'm sayin' is The Game is a disgrace i'm not comparing tha two. Get it str8
I didn't say you were. But a bunch of other people were.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2006, 01:54:29 PM »
3. The Butterfly Tattoo

So the fact that Game had a butterfly tattoo weights more then the fact he went 4 times platinum? As a Westcoast artist he went 4 times platinum, but you still consider him a disgrace..

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2006, 01:57:27 PM »
3. The Butterfly Tattoo

So the fact that Game had a butterfly tattoo weights more then the fact he went 4 times platinum? As a Westcoast artist he went 4 times platinum, but you still consider him a disgrace..

4 times platinum worldwide. And no, I dont consider him a disgrace. He does need to grow up though.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2006, 02:00:42 PM »
3. The Butterfly Tattoo

4 times platinum worldwide. And no, I dont consider him a disgrace. He does need to grow up though.

aint that still 4 times platinum? And yeah he needs to grow up. He should stop trying to compete with gunit records, cause he just sucks as businessman