Author Topic: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling League  (Read 86068 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: King of the Ring Tournament
« Reply #120 on: May 29, 2006, 05:40:06 PM »
<a href="http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=1092867&amp;contentType=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=1092867&amp;contentType=3</a>

*loud boos are heard as Cause of Death is heard over the area*

Lets get one thing clear, I do not like z_dizzle, and he don't like me. He makes up this bullshit, instead of giving me what is mine. I am perfection, I am what every lady wants, and want every guy dreams to be. I am the only one who went perfect in the King of the Ring, and because I say FUCK RULES, I get screwed. So I say FUCK THE WORLD.

That's right, my very own title. Created by me, and once I win the World title tournament, then I will be the UNDISPUTED, UNDEFEATED WORLD CHAMPION!!! So Fuck the World, I am taking what's mine.

shows the world the Fuck the World Championship.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2006, 08:14:32 PM by M Dogg »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #121 on: May 29, 2006, 08:17:00 PM »
hey M Dogg, did u use a website to get that naameplate thing? or do u really good photoshop skills?
if its a website, wutd u use?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #122 on: May 29, 2006, 08:26:51 PM »
hey M Dogg, did u use a website to get that naameplate thing? or do u really good photoshop skills?

I used adope photoshop. LOL. if you saw the World title one, I used adope also. I figure I wouldn't really break out the World title one unless I win. But until then, like Taz did when he felt he was the uncrowned champion, I'm breaking out the FTW title... lol

with the name plates, I just blurred out Taz's old name, then made the plate all black, and typed my name over. With the World title, I just typed my name since it was already blank. Just use a color that looks a little bit darker.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #123 on: May 29, 2006, 08:28:27 PM »

I used adope photoshop. LOL. if you saw the World title one, I used adope also. I figure I wouldn't really break out the World title one unless I win. But until then, like Taz did when he felt he was the uncrowned champion, I'm breaking out the FTW title... lol

with the name plates, I just blurred out Taz's old name, then made the plate all black, and typed my name over. With the World title, I just typed my name since it was already blank. Just use a color that looks a little bit darker.

lol arite, ill try that, i suck though as u can see when i showed the world heavyweight one :P lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #124 on: May 29, 2006, 08:36:55 PM »

lol arite, ill try that, i suck though as u can see when i showed the world heavyweight one :P lol

It's all good, just pratice, it took me one day to figure out the basics.... lol

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #125 on: May 29, 2006, 10:59:48 PM »

Ti's song "I'm a King" is heardand the crowd goes crazy for their hero Bz Mak

What's up, what's up y'all!!

Bz Mak lifts one of his 2 belts and they chant his name : Bz, Bz , Bz!

Feels good to be the KING! At King of the ring, I did everything I said I would do . I went, I fought and I won, now i'm the motha fuckin King of the ring, but why do I have 2 belts in hand? It's simple, I'm a legend! One of the belts is customed made so I can chose to wear the belt of the crown, the other one is the WCC Championship Belt that I'm gonna win when I shut all the haters mouthes! How do I look with gold folks!?!

Loud cheers are heard and Bz Mak takes the mic with a cocky grin

First of all, Sikotic, I respect you because you're a great man but as an athlete, your slogan has always been  "there's always next year" , that's the losers slogan, keep waiting while I flash my gold to the crowd... You're a great number 2, but far from my level so keep waiting for your turn, it might happen , HAHAH, or it might NEVER happen!

The crowd has a mixed reaction since both wrestlers are very popular, Bz points at a guy having a "M Dogg sucks" sign, and applauds along with the crowd

M Dogg, you have no respect for the business, that's why nobody cares about you. Keep whining in your corner, keep being the mad wrestler, who gives a fuck about you? Wait in line, there's many other roockiers knocking at the door, they have more potential then you... Do you know who you're talking too? I'm the king, so bow the fuck down , I'm about to be the first EVER WCC WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Crowd goes nuts :yikes:

I'm about to be the first ever WCC WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Crowd gets even louder

Yeeeaaah! That's right, lil HD, Sik Biatch and M puppy, I'm taling over WCC, first with the crown, and now with the other title, don't even think about it, I already have the belt with me, all I have to do is write my name on it and it's a matter of time before all you other wrestlers stop challenging me and start working for the master!

Bz Mak leaves the ring with his titles

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #126 on: June 01, 2006, 11:53:57 AM »
*back in CEO Mo Z. Dizzle's office*

"Well, you fans as well as the 4 participants must be wondering how the WCC World Heavyweight Title tournament will take place.
So let me explain it to all of you.
It will be a two-round tournament, starting at ECW One Night Stand and finishing at Vengeance.

Here are the rules, now M Dogg, pay attention because if you lose this tournament and whine about it, then I'll only utter two words.....YOUR FIRED!!

*crowd cheers*

And you will become like these fans, a NOBODY with a crappy job and no future for you or your kids!!
*crowd turns their cheers into boos*

Anyways, here are the rules:

each participant will submit their prediction for each match; the person with the most predictions wins the matchup.
now here is the catch, if you GUESS how the person will win the match (i.e. clean win, dirty win or DQ), you will be rewarded with an extra point; BUT if you guess wrong, you will not receive any points for that match.

so for example, if you predict that Sabu will beat Rey Mysterio by a clean win; and Sabu wins but because of a DQ, you will NOT receive any points.

here is the second catch, if you specify how they win, you will be awarded an extra point; if your specification is wrong BUT you still get the right form of the match ending with the right prediction, you will still get one point for predicting right.

example; if you predict that Rey Mysterio will win, it will be a clean win and he wins by submission; but Rey wins, a clean win by pinfall; you will receive one point.

however if Rey gets a dirty win, you won't get the point cause you got the first step wrong.

now, you do NOT have to predict how they will win; but you cannot do one without the other.

I will tell you after the next match what classifies as a clean win, a dirty win and a DQ.
I will also tell you what happens if there is a double DQ, and what happens in there is a tie in the scoring during your matchups.
and finally, i will tell you who you will be facing.

back to the ring!!"

*camera goes back to the ring, anticipating the next match*

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #127 on: June 01, 2006, 12:14:07 PM »
*back at Mr. Dizzle's office*
I hope you enjoyed that match.....actually i could care less what you fans like
*crowd boos once again*

So what classifies as a clean win? A submission, pinfall or a knockout without any influeence from any outside factor.
a dirty win: a submission, pinfall or knockout due to any sort of outside influence (i.e. some sort of interference or a foreign object).
and a DQ: well we all know what a DQ is; I will also put countouts as a DQ.

in the event of a double DQ, you will be awarded one point.

in the event of a tie, I will use the main event as the tiebreaker; whoever gets more points from the main event will be considered the winner of their matchup; if that goes as a tie, I will base it on the next important match.

and finally now, the matchups; in the first round, this is how it will take place:

King Bz Mak will face Sikotic
and King HD will go up against M Dogg

the two winners will face off at Vengeance.

and now as we go back to the action in the ring, I will be having my own action with Torrie Wilson and her ass!!

*grabs Torrie by the ass as the cameras go back to the arena*

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #128 on: June 01, 2006, 12:57:30 PM »
 ;D if it's a hardcore match... objects are legal so is it still a "clean" win?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #129 on: June 01, 2006, 01:35:57 PM »
;D if it's a hardcore match... objects are legal so is it still a "clean" win?

that's a good question lol
it'll still work the same way though

if the star uses an object and pins/submits them right after or knocs them out; or if somebody interferes which leads to a win...then it'll be a dirty win

but if they do a wrestling move, even as simple as a clothesline regardless of using an object, and then makes them submit/pins them/knocks them out, it'll be a clean victory

so for example, if Cena uses a ladder to hit RVD in the head with and pins him right after that without doing the FU, it'll be a dirty win

if Cena FUs him though and pins him right after, then it'll be a clean win regardless of him using tht ladder or not

i guess there wont be any DQs in hardcore matches either so that should help  ;D lol

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

btw, if ppl are interested in creating more titles, we can probably create a new thread and use that
and if someone can sticky it, then we won't even have to go searching for it

or we could continue to use this thread for it, whatever works better for ppl
« Last Edit: June 01, 2006, 01:40:26 PM by z_dizzle Iz Quite Active »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #130 on: June 01, 2006, 03:59:22 PM »

here's one more, one that I got from you.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #131 on: June 01, 2006, 07:16:39 PM »

Thank you, i'll take that one too

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #132 on: June 01, 2006, 07:53:24 PM »
M Dogg, that's a kickass job, i think we have a logo for WCC Wrestling :D

Sikotic™

« Reply #133 on: June 02, 2006, 12:04:25 AM »

Thank you, i'll take that one too

Too bad you're not getting past the first round. Don't worry, after Vengence, I'll let you take a picture with me while it's around my waist. 5 second pose.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #134 on: June 02, 2006, 12:10:14 AM »
Me losing to you? Is you crazy? Do you know who you're talking to? I'm the K.I.N.H of the ring! Where's your crown? You didnt even came close from winning, that was a squad, a SQUASH! If you get past the first round, it's by cheating because there's no way you can step to the king! The reason why it's me vs you in the first round is because they want both kings to face each other in the finals, just line in any other sport. It's the first of the conference against the last one, so I have to practice on you.

Now get off me , you're just a dust on my shoulder, i'll brush you off chump!