Author Topic: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling League  (Read 85119 times)

Sikotic™

Re: King of the Ring Tournament
« Reply #135 on: June 02, 2006, 12:34:44 AM »
*Sikotic stands at the entrance and stares Bz Mak down in the ring*

HAHAHAHA...who needs a crown when you're carrying the World Heavyweight Title? This ain't Halloween. We're not playing dress-up. I don't need a damn crown.

Now that we're not fighting over a damn Burger King souvenir, I'm ready to do what I do best: entertain the billions and billions of Sik's fans AND make history as the first WCC champ. Can you say you were the first to do anything Bz Mak? You could of been the first "king", but you chose to be HD's bitch!

*a mixed reaction from the fans as Sik points to Bz and then points to his waist where his hopes his new title will be*
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #136 on: June 03, 2006, 12:44:46 PM »
i did a bit of "final touches" to the belt; here it is:

and I'm going to have another surprise on RAW is WCC after Vengeance after presenting the winner with WCC Heavyweight Title
ill give more details on that soon

now, have a good day gentlemen lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #137 on: June 03, 2006, 12:55:19 PM »
Can't wait to take over WCC with that belt, it's already mine tho, I'm the ki-i-i-i-i-ing!

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #138 on: June 03, 2006, 02:29:31 PM »
At Vengeance.. the WCC belt.. will go to where it belongs.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #139 on: June 04, 2006, 09:35:27 AM »
*M Dogg is in the ring, kicks out the jabronies in the ring, and is ready to speak.

"There seems to be some sort of confusion as to who ia taking the title home. You see, there is a lot of people wanting Sikotic to take the title. One thing, he doesn't deserve his spot.

*loud boos are heard. M Dogg Suck chants begin*

Your hero is only in the WCC tournarment because he bitched, and thought himself to be worthy. But in real life, he got ZERO points in the KoF tourny.

*ass hole chants ring through out the building*

As for your fake kings, they wanted the rules changed because I was one victory away from getting my crown. They knew that they had no chance of catching me, so they begged, and pleaded... please, triple or nothing, make it fair, make it fair. IT WAS FAIR YOU DIMWITS!!!

YOU SEE I KNEW WHO WAS GOING TO WIN FINLEY VS. BENIOT, WHY?? Because it's classic heel vs. face. If Lashley was going to win, then that would set up a classic heel vs. face match to put Lashley in the finals. You two morons couldn't even figure it out, how long have you watched wrestling?

* We Want BZ Mak chants start up*

You so called KING, is not coming, his to busy wacking his meet with the other KING. Now if you wanted me to predicted Lashley vs. Booker, the only way Booker could win is by cheating. Plus his going to have a feud with Batista who is only a month from coming back. Booker right now is a classic cheap heel, and that was so easy to call, but they changed the rules on me, and for that I say... FUCK RULES. This is the Cena M Dogg, the one you all hate on because I am better than you. I am better than you, I have been in this business for many, many many years. I am undefeated, I am PERFECT! I am what your girlfriend wish you were. That fat bitch in the front row rubs herself to my pictures, and that Lilian Garcia wants my damn strudel. Your Burger King costums will not make you better than me. Your Burger King costums will only be prove the stupity you all have.

*You Like Fat Girls chant starts*

Only if it's your momma! You kids couldn't even do this in a classic King of the Ring. One night, you wouldn't know where to begin. You kids have no sense of true wrestling psychology. Why am I perfect, because I am wrestling... I AM A WRESTLING...god"
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 09:37:05 AM by M Dogg »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #140 on: June 04, 2006, 03:03:38 PM »
^^LMAO kickass promo M Dogg  :laugh:

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #141 on: June 04, 2006, 09:12:27 PM »
*Sikotic is pissed about being run out of the ring by M Dogg & grabs a mic from Lillian Garcia*

Hey M Dogg....Curt Henning and Bradshaw called, they want their damn gimmicks back!

*cheers*

You love to flip the script don't ya? You claim I don't deserve a spot in the World Title tournament because I got zero points? HAHAHAHA! You don't see the big picture do ya? Mr. Dizzle put me in this tournament because I'm the only one in WCC with heart and damn it, more importantly, Mr. Dizzle put me in this tournament because I entertain the fans and put the asses in the seats! I TOOK THE CHANCES AND I PUSHED TO RAISE THE STAKES. I'M THE WILDCARD!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

*starts strutting around the ring and takes off his $5,000 Armani suit jacket*

But you....you M Dogg, you were "perfect". You played it safe. You did what was predictable......

*Lays down and pretends to snore loudly as the fans laugh*

....that's what each and every person did throughout the tournament when your name was mentioned. They fell asleep like the were watching a Umaga squash match. You're not "perfect" my man......you're just downright boring. That's why I persuaded the CEO to switch the rules around. Did the change really affect me? No, not really. You, on the other hand, lost the King of the Ring tournament because of *MY* proposal. Just keep this in mind, if you make it to the finals, rest assured, I will end your streak of perfection......if that's what you wanna call it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #142 on: June 04, 2006, 10:03:17 PM »
This thread is turning into a wrestling simulation... you don't want it with me, I was killing these simulations when I was younger 8)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #143 on: June 05, 2006, 12:27:36 PM »
should i change the name of this forum to WCC Wrestling?

lets take a vote lol

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #144 on: June 06, 2006, 01:41:00 PM »
<a href="http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=744582&amp;contentType=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=744582&amp;contentType=3</a>

*Beware plays throughout the building as CEO Mo Z. Dizzle makes his way to the ring for a special accouncement*

"There are only 5 days left till ECW One Night Stand where the first round fo the World Heavyweight Championship tournmanet will begin. The four competitors know who their opponent is and have gone back and forth with a war of words.

I want to make things interesting though. After all, I am a creative genius that provides a bit of entertainment and enjoyment in your dull, pathetic lives!!

*crowd boos Mr. Dizzle*

Anyways, as you all know, on Wednesday there is an event called WWE vs. ECW.
So i have decided that there will be a Fatal Fourway match between the four competitors.
It'll be quite simple really, all you have to do is post who you think will win in the following matches:

RVD vs. Rey Mysterio
Sabu vs. John Cena

and in a 20-Man battle royal, there will 10 ECW stars and 10 WWE stars
you can have 3 choices for this;
if your first choice is right, you get 3 points;
if your second choice is right, you will get 2 points;
and if your third choice is right, you will get 1 point

here are some confirmed stars in the match: Edge, Big Show, Mark Henry, Lashley, Carlito, Shelton, Kurt Angle, Terry Funk, Tommy Dreamer, Balls Mahoney and Al Snow

the winner of the Fatal Fourway match will have bragging rights and an upper hand entering ECW ONS!!

Submit your predictions by tomorrow 3PM EST"

*Beware throughout the arena as Mr. Dizzle leaves the ring*

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ill start off predictions even though im not in the match lol

RVD vs. Rey; Winner: RVD
Sabu vs. John Cena; Winner: John Cena

20 Man Battle Royal;
1st choice: Angle
2nd choice: Edge
3rd Choice: Big Show

and on a final note; im changing the name of the forum now unless people oppose lol
have a nice day!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 02:01:11 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #145 on: June 06, 2006, 02:17:52 PM »
RVD will beat World Champion Rey Mystero cleanly.
Sabu will beat John Cena after outside interference

Battle Royal:

1. Edge
2. Angle
3. Lashley

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #146 on: June 06, 2006, 08:46:30 PM »
RVD Vs Rey Mysterio : Winner : RVD
Sabu Vs Cena: Winner : John Cena

Battle Royal:

1- Edge
2- Great Khali  ( Replace him with Mark Henry if he's not in the match but I wouldnt be surprised)
3- Lashley

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #147 on: June 07, 2006, 05:04:29 AM »
RVD
Sabu

1. Edge
2. Tommy Dreamer
3. Kurt Angle

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #148 on: June 07, 2006, 08:05:41 PM »
Ding Ding Ding, I'm the winner biiiaaatch! 8)

Nobody had the battle royal right except Dizzle but he said his vote didnt count  ;D

I'm the only one who picked Cena to beat Sabu and he did... by DQ

BOW DOWN TO THE, BOW DOWN TO THE KING OF THE RING!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #149 on: June 07, 2006, 08:59:22 PM »

Sabu will beat John Cena after outside interference

that's half right, as the old ECW, Sabu would have won. oh well, I needed a warm up to see exactly how ECW in WWE will be. Now it's on.

Bz Mak, You may have won the dark match, but the main event, you ass is mine.