Author Topic: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling League  (Read 85123 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: King of the Ring Tournament
« Reply #165 on: June 12, 2006, 12:51:37 PM »
damn... shouldn't have changed Tazz's win. I would have really killed people by keeping it a dirty win, gaining 9 points. Oh well, I did win with the most amount of points, and believe me, you'll hear about it... lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #166 on: June 12, 2006, 01:14:05 PM »
Damn, I think I changed my pick on the foley/edge vs. funk/dreamer match at the last minute, then it would of been a tie. I couldn't decide.

Oh well, I'll be back, believe it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #167 on: June 12, 2006, 01:23:09 PM »
Damn, I think I changed my pick on the foley/edge vs. funk/dreamer match at the last minute, then it would of been a tie. I couldn't decide.

Oh well, I'll be back, believe it.

plus we'll have to find out who ur attacker was lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #168 on: June 12, 2006, 01:37:24 PM »
it wasn't me... once i win the title, I got a surprise for Sikotic, something he'll like.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #169 on: June 12, 2006, 01:40:21 PM »
 8) Sik is one tuff motha fucka though...but Bz Mak is not the King for nothing

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #170 on: June 12, 2006, 01:55:32 PM »
it wasn't me... once i win the title, I got a surprise for Sikotic, something he'll like.

are you gonna giv him the FTW title?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #171 on: June 12, 2006, 03:06:48 PM »
wack ass results bah!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #172 on: June 12, 2006, 03:10:44 PM »

LOL... nah... that's mines. Like when Taz was the FTW Champion, he united it with the ECW World title. Basically, he felt he was the uncrowded champion of ECW because Shane Douglas wouldn't fight him, so he made his own belt. So since I'm the uncrowded champion of WCC, I had to create my own title, the Fuck the World Championship. And then, it gets united with the World title.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #173 on: June 14, 2006, 11:50:52 AM »

LOL... nah... that's mines. Like when Taz was the FTW Champion, he united it with the ECW World title. Basically, he felt he was the uncrowded champion of ECW because Shane Douglas wouldn't fight him, so he made his own belt. So since I'm the uncrowded champion of WCC, I had to create my own title, the Fuck the World Championship. And then, it gets united with the World title.

lol, can't wait to see then what that surprise is
i think we should have a #1 contender's match for the title between HD and Sikotic

Sikotic™

« Reply #174 on: June 14, 2006, 12:05:30 PM »
You know I'm down!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #175 on: June 14, 2006, 04:01:07 PM »
I'm still the only undefeated wrestler here... i'm 3-0-0 8)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #176 on: June 14, 2006, 04:21:16 PM »
you're gonna be the next Goldberg or Samoa Joe lol

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #177 on: June 15, 2006, 04:16:03 PM »
I'm still the only undefeated wrestler here... i'm 3-0-0 8)

<a href="http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=1233320&amp;contentType=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=1233320&amp;contentType=3</a>

Boos shower the holder of the FTW Title. M Dogg graps a mic and begins to speak

Undefeated? Undefeated? Do I hear that Bz Mak claims to be Undefeated. Hold up, I recall you taking a lose in the second round of the King of the Ring tournarment. I recall you missing you mark, and it was ME that won that round. I went undefeated each round of that tournarment, and getting ROBBED in the finals. Then in a dark match, yeah, you had you're chance, and you won, and in the first round, ECW style, you beat Sikotic. BUT in the dark match, I was only half stepping, and in the ECW first round, I CRUSHED King Half Dead. It was a "SQUASHED" match, and there was no one that can stop me. I told people, ECW is my style, and i scored higher than anyone else. The dark match was only a warm up, as I was getting use to a WWECW. But once I got use to it, I took it and ran with it. And on the ECW PPV, I SQUASHED King HD, and if you were against me, I'd SQUASH you too.

"Asshole" chants start up

You see Bz Mak, I am perfection, I was undefeated in the King of the Ring Tournarment, I was the one who scored higher than ANYONE else in the ECW PPV, and I am the one that will take the title home. And Bz Mak, trust me, after I win my title, it will start a movement that you, Mo Z. Dizzle, or anyone else can stop.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #178 on: June 15, 2006, 08:48:09 PM »
Bz Mak comes to the ring with a mic and his crown on

Look M Dogg, I don't have to justify myself... I won the King Of the Ring tournement, the Dark matches AND at ECW, why would I pay you any mined? Like it or not, you LOST the king of the ring tournement and you LOST the Dark match... You got lucky and squashed lil dude, good for you but... you still have a losing record and who did you beat for that FTW title?

The crowd starts to chant : M Dogg Lost, M Dogg Lost...

Haha, they know wussup! Dogg, I could invent a title too if I wanted to but that's useless, I'd rather beat people up to win them then buying belts at Wal Mart and celebrate my purchase. You so dumb dogg, a win is a win and I have more wins then you. Even IF you find a way to screw me and win the title, I'm still gonna have more wins then you and be the KING until next year. Everybody knows i'm a machine, an undestructable machine you can't destroy me i'm the shiiiiiit hommie, wait until we face each other so I can shut your mouth for ever and have the crowd chanting  M Dogg Lost , M Dogg Lost!

The crowd chants M Dogg lost as Bz Mak leaves the ring with his crown shining with the camera flashes

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #179 on: June 17, 2006, 02:02:02 PM »
this monday we're gonna have the contract signing between Bz Mak and M Dogg

so confirmed matches:

for the WCC World Heavyweight Title: Bz Mak vs. M Dogg
for the #1 contendership: Sikotic vs. King HD

and if anybody else wants to be a part of the WCC Wrestling Foundation, post a msg and maybe we can arrange something

also, who has the attacker been? first Sikotic was targeted, then Lil HD; and then everybody was targeted.
will we find out who he is? will he attack anybody else?

stay tuned!!