Author Topic: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling League  (Read 86007 times)

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: King of the Ring Tournament
« Reply #195 on: June 26, 2006, 04:25:48 PM »
The WWe championship match should count for more points then the others since it's the main event

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #196 on: June 26, 2006, 04:35:40 PM »
Match 1: The #1 Contendership Match for the WCC World Heavyweight Championship

E-Crazy vs. Sikotic vs. Lil HD

E-Crazy's Predictions:
dx vs. ss: ss wins = 0 points
cena vs. sabu: sabu wins; dirty; pinfall = 0 points
kane vs. f/k: kane wins = 0 points
rvd vs. edge: edge wins; dirty; pinfall = 0 points
nitro vs. carlito vs. benjamin: carlito wins = 0 points
flair vs. foley: flair wins = 1 point
umaga vs. eugene: eugene wins; clean; pinfall = 0 points
orton vs. angle: orton wins = 1 point
E-CRAZY'S TOTAL POINTS: 2 POINTS

Sikotic's Predictions:
dx vs. ss: dx wins; clean; pinfall = 3 points
cena vs. sabu: cena wins; dirty; pinfall = 3 points
kane vs. f/k: f/k wins; dirty; pinfall = 1 point
nitro vs. carlito vs. benjamin: carlito wins; clean; pinfall = 0 points
flair vs. foley: flair wins; clean; submission = 1 point
umaga vs. eugene: umaga wins; clean; pinfall = 3 points
orton vs. angle: orton wins; dirty; pinfall = 3 points
SIKOTIC'S TOTAL POINTS: 14 POINTS

Lil HD's Predictions:
dx vs. ss: dx wins; clean; pinfall = 3 points
cena vs. sabu: sabu wins; dirty; pinfall = 0 points
kane vs. f/k: kane wins; clean; pinfall = 0 points
nitro vs. carlito vs. benjamin: benjamin wins; dirty; pinfall = 0 points
flair vs. foley: foley wins; clean; pinfall = 0 points
umaga vs. eugene: umaga wins; clean; pinfall = 3 points
orton vs. angle: orton wins; clean; pinfall - 1 point
LIL HD'S TOTAL POINTS: 7 POINTS

WINNER OF THE MATCH AND THE NEW #1 CONTENDER FOR THE WCC WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP: SIKOTIC

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #197 on: June 26, 2006, 04:37:10 PM »
The WWe championship match should count for more points then the others since it's the main event

nobody got it right, everyone said edge lol
so it wouldnt matter anyways

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #198 on: June 26, 2006, 04:49:37 PM »
Match 2: The WCC World Heavyweight Championship

M Dogg vs. Bz Mak

M Dogg's Predictions:
dx vs. ss: dx; clean; pin = 3 points
cena vs. sabu: cena; clean; submission = 1 point
kane vs. f/k: kane; clean; pin = 0 points
rvd vs. edge: edge; dirty; pin = 0 points
nitro vs. carlito vs. benjamin: benjamin; clean; pin = 0 points
flair vs. foley: flair; clean; submission = 1 point
umaga vs. eugene: umaga; clean; pin = 3 points
orton vs. angle: angle; clean; submission = 0 points
M DOGG'S TOTAL POINTS: 8 POINTS

Bz Mak's Predictions:
dx vs. ss: dx; clean; pin = 3 points
cena vs. sabu: cena; dirty; submission = 3 points
kane vs. f/k: f/k; clean; pin = 3 points
rvd vs. edge: edge; dirty; pin = 0 points
nitro vs. carlito vs. benjamin: carlito; clean; pin = 0 points
flair vs. foley: foley; dirty; pin = 0 points
umaga vs. eugene: umaga; clean; pin = 3 points
orton vs. angle: angle; clean; submission = 0 points
BZ MAK'S TOTAL POINTS: 12 POINTS

WINNER OF THE MATCH AND THE NEW WCC WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP: BZ MAK

Bz Mak celebrates in the ring after his recent victory. Out comes Sikotic and the two have a stare down. M Dogg gets back on his feet and attacks Bz Mak. A brawl erupts. We see Lil HD come running out and getting involved in the scrap. Out comes E-Crazy with his baseball bat and he gets in the ring but is attacked quickly. All 5 men are at each other's throats as all hell has broken loose. Jim Ross is yelling at the top of his lungs trying to keep up with the action. All of a sudden, the lights go out for 30 seconds. When the lights are back on we see all 5 competitors laid out. Jim Ross is yelling "Good god! What the hell just happened?!?! What is going on?!" The show then goes off air as everybody is stunned as to what just happened.

tomorrow night I will present Bz Mak with the belt
« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 06:42:23 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #199 on: June 27, 2006, 07:02:42 PM »
*awaiting in the ring are M Dogg, E-Crazy, Lil HD, Sikotic and Mo Z. Dizzle as we are about to present Bz Mak with the WCC World Heavyweight Championship*

Mo Z. Dizzle: Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like to introduce you to the WCC World Hevayweight Champion, Bz Mak!!

*crowd erupts in cheers as Im A King plays and Bz Mak enters the ring*

Mo Z. Dizzle: Congratulations Bz Mak on defeating M Dogg in the finals
*M Dogg looks on in rage*
I present you with the WCC World Heavyweight Champsionship!!

Bz Mak: Thank you Mr. Dizzle!! I worked hard and overcame every odd so far in the WCC Wrestling Foundation. First winning the King of the Ring tournament with Lil HD. And now, im the champ!! Even afet being attacked by M Dogg I was able to...

*Bz Mak gets cut off by M Dogg*
M Dogg: Listen; just because Dizzle says i am the attacker doesn't make it true. And you say you overcame every odd? That's BS!! You had the rules CHANGED in order to become the KING along with Half Dead over there, who's ass i WHOOPED in the first round!. You got lucky in the finals Bz, you got very lucky!!

Lil HD: Hey M Dogg, get the name right. It's KING HD, and im the King of the Ring along with Mak. Just because you can't pay attention doesn't mean we all as stupid as you!! And if you want to blame anybody for the rule change, blame Sikotic!!

Sikotic: You better watch it HD, in case you don't know, I am the #1 contender for the championship. Oh wait, you SHOULD know cause i kicked your ass all over the arena!!
*crowd is chanting Sikotic's name as HD glares at Sikotic*
You nor E-Crazy could beat me and you never will!

E-Crazy: It was my debut match, and I still came close. Watch, next time I will be the champion and will hold the belt forever!!

M Dogg: Oh shut up Crazy; the only reason you did so well is because you were the attacker and attacked everybody from behind!!

E-Crazy: How could I have been the attacker when i was also attacked after Vengeance?!?!

Sikotic: Maybe you faked it!!

E-Crazy: That's the oldest excuse in the book. The only person i attacked is Mr. Dumbass...I mean Mr. Dizzle here
*crowd starts chanting Mr. Dumbass in reference to Mo Z. Dizzle as he looked irritated*

Bz Mak: Hey, all you idiots SHUT UP!! This is my time!!
*Bz Mak slaps both M Dogg and E-Crazy*

E-Crazy: That's it, your ass is dead!!

*E-Crazy and M Dogg attack Bz Mak; Sikotic steps in and tries to even things out. HD also gets involved attacking everybody in site. Punches are being thrown back and forth as we hear Joey Styles continuously shoting "OH MY GODD!!!"; Mo. Z Dizzle has exited the ring and is at the entrance where he interrupts the brawl that is going on*

Mo Z. Dizzle: Hey, hey!! Listen to me. You all want to know who the attacker is? Well it's not any one of you idiots in the ring, because you don;t have the mental compacity to plan such a thing!! It was ME!! I was behind this whole thing!! Obivously,Ii didn't get my hands dirty. But I did have someone attack all of you! And he is here tonight!! Let me introduce to you, my bodyguard and the NEWEST addition to the WCC Wrestling Foundation........GRIM!!

<a href="http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=930691&amp;contentType=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=930691&amp;contentType=3</a>

*Grim's music plays and out comes a 7'2 monster with a hood on and a skull mask as everybody in the ring is frozen and scared to death; the monster climbs over the top rope and gives an uppercut to HD. He then chokeslams E-Crazy. Sikotic tries running and attacking him but Grim clotheslines him. M Dogg tries to attack from behind by Grim grabs him by the head and headbutts him. He then grabs Bz Mak by the throat and chokeslams him. He picks up Bz Mak after and gives him a tombstone piledriver.*

Mo Z. Dizzle: I hope you liked my surprised gentleman!! Because from now on, you lives will NEVER be the same!! Hahahahahaha!!

*Grims raises his arms and drops them again and sets off a loud pyro as his music plays again. Mo Z. Dizzle is at the entrance way with a large smile as Joey Styles is trying to summarize what just happened. ECW then goes off air with Grim standing tall in the ring.*

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #200 on: June 28, 2006, 02:47:55 PM »
<a href="http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=1381968&amp;contentType=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=1381968&amp;contentType=3</a>

*M Dogg is his way to the area with some old school WWF music. The fans pop for the music, but boo once they see M Dogg*

Alright, I've had about enough of all of you to even care if you like me, or you don't. Quite frankly, you all make me sick, and I wouldn't even justify your drunken stupity.

*The crowd is chanting for BZ Mak "We want BZ Mak"*

Oh, don't I don't care what you chant, the homie Sikotic will take care of him, I am not hear to talk about that. I will admit, I got pinned, one two three, and it was fair. But trust me BZ, I am just waiting my turn.

On to more important issues.... MO DIZZLE!!!

*Huge boos shower the area*

So it is true, there is someone that gets more heat than me... well... let me adress this punk. You see Dizzle, it's real simple, I am the best there is, I am the ultimate, I am as damn near perfection as you can get. There is no stopping me, and you think that by getting a monster, Grim?, that I will bow down to you, then you have another think coming. I am the greatest thing to happen to this Federation since Hulk Hogan slammed Andre. And you know the simularity, both of us will have taken out a giant. Dizzle *intense look into the camera* you will not get away with anything that happens to me. I will not let you

*from behing Grim attacks M Dogg as Mo Z. Dizzle is bouncing around, screaming instructions. Dizzle throws a chair in the ring. Right there, M Dogg low kicks Grim, and then graps the chair and turns to Dizzle. Dizzle is challenging M Dogg when Grim hits M Dogg from behind. M Dogg turns around swinging the chair, which hits Grim. M Dogg hits Grim again, but it has no affect. Grim graps M Dogg by the neck, and slams him with a giant chokeslam. From there Grim continues to beat M Dogg with a chair, as Dizzle is kicking M Dogg. M Dogg is busted open, and out cold as Grim will not stop. Eventually Dizzle commands Grim to stop, and they leave. M Dogg is a pool of blood.*

Sikotic™

« Reply #201 on: June 29, 2006, 04:53:42 AM »
<a href="http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=1297232&amp;contentType=3&#039;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=1297232&amp;contentType=3&#039;</a>

*Sikotic's music plays and the fans cheer. Sikotic walks out to the ring with taped up ribs and he's determined walking to the ring with purpose*

CUT MY MUSIC, DAMNIT! Look! I am sick and tired....SICK AND FUCKIN' TIRED, of not getting the credit I deserve around here. People have been doubting me since this company's conception, but it stops NOW!!! I know when I announced I would retire from WCC if I did not win the #1 contendership match at Vengence, most people wrote me off. During the match when I was getting my ass handed to me, people were chanting "NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, HEY HEY HEY, GOOOOOODBYYYYYE!!!".

*Some of the audience starts to chant the song*

HAHAHA, that's fine, because I'm not going anywhere. Not only did I win my 3 way with E-Crazy and HD, I got the most points out of anybody. Even you Bz. Like I said last week, when I am motivated and determined to win, no one can stop me. And Bz, don't think I'm just satisfyed with winning at Vengence. That was the appetizer. I'm still hungry. And my hunger will not be satisfyed until I take that title off of you and return it to its rightful owner. You may have gotten lucky against the homie M Dogg, but rest assured, I will stop at nothing to beat you in our match. If I have to end your career doing this, so be it.

And if anybody, ANYBODY!, costs me my title shot, their lives will be a living hell. That goes to you, Grim, and you Mr. Dizzle. I'm not gonna tolerate anymo---

<a href="http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=930691&amp;contentType=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=930691&amp;contentType=3</a>

*Sikotic is cut off by Grim's music and he walks out with Z Mo Dizzle accompanying him*

Come on you big dumb bastard, I'm not scared of you!

*Sikotic runs up the ramp and attacks Grim, but to no avail. Grim picks up Sikotic in a millitary press and tosses him down the entrance ramp. After Grim smashes Sikotic into the ring posts and steel staircase, Dizzle instructs Grim to put Sikotic through the announce table. While Grim removes the TV sets from the table and JR runs off, Sikotic grabs the timekeeper bell and hits Grim over the head. Grim shakes it off, grabs Sikotic by the neck, and chokeslams him through the announce table. The EMT's come out to check on Sikotic, but Dizzle instructs Grim to scare them away. Sikotic lies on the floor unconscious as we go to a commercial break*
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 04:56:32 AM by -Sikotic- »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #202 on: July 03, 2006, 11:58:57 AM »
When is the next card?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #203 on: July 03, 2006, 02:50:13 PM »
im gonna take a look at the schedule tonite or tomorrow

i think Saturday Night Main Event is July 15th and then GAB is July 23rd
so ill think of sumthin for those two

ecrazy

« Reply #204 on: July 05, 2006, 09:09:08 PM »
*Lights Go Off, Music Comes on*
<a href="http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=1270859&amp;contentType=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=1270859&amp;contentType=3</a>
*E-Crazy Walks To the Ring with a Baseball Bat*
**Grabs The Mic and speaks**

Vengence, Was.....Something else. MY first outting here at WCC, was.....something else.
It's All Warm ups though, you really think i dont have it in me to get at all theses chumps here in the WCC?
Seriously, Before Vengence, I got each and every one of theses fools, NONE of them even knew it was me. They blamed each other, they did not see me coming, well at Saturday Night Main Event, They Will NOT SEE ME COMING AGAIN!
This time its going to be a whole different story, this time around, im coming up on top.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #205 on: July 06, 2006, 04:58:00 PM »
Saturday Main Event Matches so far:

DX vs SS in a handicap match

Edge vs. Cena for the title

Rey, Batista and Lashley vs. Booker T, Mark Henry and Finlay

ill update this post if any more matches are revealed (hopefully we'll get two or three more at least for our own competiton)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 06:27:57 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 12:40:51 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

Sikotic™

Re: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling Foundation
« Reply #207 on: July 06, 2006, 06:07:41 PM »
Oh hell yeah, that's a sexy ass name.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

westkoastanostra

« Reply #208 on: July 06, 2006, 09:31:01 PM »
wait...u guys got room for me?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #209 on: July 07, 2006, 02:18:33 AM »
^ yeah; the more the merrier lol

ill ad u onto the roster and "book" you in a "match"