Author Topic: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling League  (Read 86298 times)

westkoastanostra

Re: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling Foundation
« Reply #210 on: July 07, 2006, 07:05:36 AM »
aight!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #211 on: July 07, 2006, 04:00:54 PM »
all u gotta do though is get urself an entrance theme and cut a promo

use www.bolt.com to get a song; and see the code we used to post it lol
or if u need any help, gimme a lnik for ur entrance theme and ill send u the code

ill add ur name after that

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #212 on: July 08, 2006, 09:07:03 AM »
I challenge Grim to a match on Saturday Night Main Event, and if I win, I get Mo Z. Dizzle at Great American Bash. If I beat Grim and Dizzle, I think I would deserve another title shot.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #213 on: July 08, 2006, 11:03:48 AM »
A special announcement has come from Mo Z. Dizzle's office:

Grim and Mo Z. Dizzle accept the challenge

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #214 on: July 10, 2006, 08:28:48 AM »
<a href="http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=1381968&amp;contentType=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=1381968&amp;contentType=3</a>

*A very mixed reaction as M Dogg walks out to Pain and Destuction, well also wearing a pink SF hat?*

"Some of you like me, some of you hate me, well that's ok, because your wives want to date me, and you moms want to rape me."

*the crowd actually is cheering*

"Let me get straight to the point. Grim, Dizzle, you guys have gone to far. As of right now, I am making it my personal mission to destroy you both, and after I am done with that, I will become the number 1 challenger, and take what is rightfully mine, the world title. As for you Grim, this Saturday Night, I will Rock Bottom you back to hell were you come from.

As for you Dizzle, after I am done with Grim, and I destroy your monster, I will put my FTW Title on the line, and I will give you the chance to take what is mine. I am a fighting champion, and if you can beat me, this title will be yours. But if not, I will take that World Title off BZ Mak's hands, and trust me, you wouldn't want that. Although, if Sikotic can beat BZ Mak at Saturday Night Main Event, things could get interesting. Tune in to see what I mean"

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #215 on: July 10, 2006, 05:24:46 PM »
<a href="http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=744582&amp;contentType=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=744582&amp;contentType=3</a>

*Beware plays throughout the arena as Mo Z. Dizzle makes his way out alone and enters the ring to face M Dogg; he is heavily booed by the crowd*

"Give it a a REST already M Dogg!! You keep blaming me for ALL your problems.
The fact of the matter is this...if you don't go by the RULES, you WON'T WIN!!
Maybe...maybe you just suck M Dogg; I mean you lost the King of the Ring Tournament; and then you also lost the the WCC World Heavyweight Championship match.
Maybe you just aren't GOOD ENOUGH to be in the WCC.
What makes you think you have the ability, the talent and the SKILLS to be the monster named Grim?!"

M Dogg: "I'll show what makes me think that!"

*M Dogg grabs Mo Z. Dizzle and is about to beat him down when Grim comes in from behind. M Dogg and Grim are trading punches. Grim starts getting the upperhand when M Dogg ducks, takes the FTW title off his wasit and nails Grim square in the head. M Dogg then gets out of the ring and starts walking back up the ramp while holding the FTW title with his arms up. We go back to the ring as Mo Z. Dizzle is shocked and pissed off at the same time. We also see Grim laid out on the mat....and then he sits up. Grim is back on his feet. Both Mo Z. Dizzle and Grim stare at M Dogg from the ring as the crowd is cheering for M Dogg after what has just taken place.*

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #216 on: July 10, 2006, 06:25:13 PM »
WWE matches so far for SNME:

Edge vs Cena for the WWE Title
DX vs. SS in an elimination match
Batista, Rey and Lashley vs. Booker, Henry and Finlay
Carlito/Trish vs. Nitro/Melina

WCC matches:

Grim vs. M Dogg; if M Dogg wins, he will face Mo Z. Dizzle at Great American Bash
E-Crazy vs. Keep T.G.N. Funk vs. Lil HD in a triple threat match
and a preview of GAB, Sikotic vs. Bz Mak

you can send predictions via PM or post in here
you only have to say who will win and wut they'll use to win (i.e. submission, pinfall, KO or DQ)
submit by Saturday 3 PM EST

example:    DX wins; by pinfall

that is all

« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 04:59:52 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #217 on: July 14, 2006, 04:07:55 PM »
who I have gotten predictions from: M Dogg, E-Crazy, Lil HD and Bz Mak

waiting on: Sikotic and Keep T.G.N. Funk
ill send PMs as a reminder to ppl

and ill post the winners by tomorrow night or Sunday morning

im extending the deadline till 8 PM EST until SNME starts for the last two
« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 04:08:28 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #218 on: July 14, 2006, 09:00:59 PM »
Grim's predictions are in:

Edge vs. Cena:  Edge wins; by pinfall
DX vs. SS: DX wins; by pinfall
Batista/Rey/Lashley vs. Henry/Booker/Finlay: Batista/Rey/Lashley win; by pinfall
Nitro/Melina vs. Carlito/Trish: Nitro/Melina win; by pinfall

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #219 on: July 15, 2006, 04:10:35 AM »
<a href="http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=1566370&amp;contentType=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=1566370&amp;contentType=3</a>

I'm gonna win this triple threat match!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 10:04:33 AM by King HD »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #220 on: July 15, 2006, 06:02:33 PM »
We start Saturday's Night Main backstage where we see Sikotic and Keep T.G.N. Funk

*Sikotic walks up to Funk*
Sikotic: So, I hear Dizzle hired a new wrestler. I assume that's you?
*Funk with a cocky response*
Funk: Yea that's me; and who the hell are you?
*Sikotic in a serious tone*
Sikotic: Im Sikotic; the #1 Contender for the WCC Championship
*Funk still in a cocky tone*
Funk: Well that figures
*Sikotic still in a serious tone*
Sikotic: What are you tryna say, boy?
*Funk in a serious tone now as well*
Funk: I'm saying, I didn't think somebody like you could be the champ cause you suck. And after you lose your contendership, I'll become the #1 contender and actually WIN the title, boy
*Sikotic in a more relaxed tone*
Sikotic: Oh is that so? Well you sure as hell can talk the talk. But can you walk the walk?
*Funk in a cocky tone again*
Funk: You bet your ass that I can walk the walk
*Sikotic still in a relaxed tone*
Sikotic: Well, we'll just see about that
*Sikotic punches Funk; Funk responds with a punch of his own. The two start battling. Sikotic gains the upperhand. He smacks Funk with a garbage can three times. Funk grabs a chair and slams it into Sikotic's stomach; now Funk has the upperhand. Funk takes Sikotic by the head and smacks it against the door. Sikotic lowblows Funk and starts punching him till they come to the entrance ramp. Funk is able to block a Sikotic punch and lands a kick to gut. The two are still throwing punches back and forth, but are extremely close to the edge of the ramp. The two are still throwing punches, until they each throw a final punch. This causes both of them to fall off the ramp and into the tables and wires. Security and ambulance come to try and help the two. Both Sik and Funk are knocked out. Both are placed on stretchers and are taken to the hospital.*

*We go back to Mo Z. Dizzle's office where he will talk about what just happened.*

In regards to what just happened, Sikotic and Funk will not be wrestling tonight.
So instead, Bz Mak will take on E-Crazy and Lil HD.
That is all.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #221 on: July 15, 2006, 07:29:40 PM »
Match #1: Bz Mak vs. E-Crazy vs. Lil HD

Bz Mak's Predictions:
Batista/Rey/Lashley vs. Henry/Booker/Finlay: Batista/Rey/Lashley win; pin = 2 points
Trish/Carlito vs. Melina/Nitro: Trish/Carlito win; pin = 2 points
DX vs. SS: SS win; pin = 0 points
Edge vs. Cena: Edge win; pin = 0 points
BZ MAK'S TOTAL POINTS: 4 POINTS

E-Crazy's Predictions:
Batista/Rey/Lashley vs. Henry/Booker/Finlay: Batista/Rey/Lashley win = 1 point
Trish/Carlito vs. Melina/Nitro: Melina/Nitro win = 0 points
DX vs. SS: DX wins = 1 point
Edge vs. Cena: Edge wins; pin = 0 points
E-CRAZY'S TOTAL POINTS: 2 POINTS

Lil HD's Predictions:
Batista/Rey/Lashley vs. Henry/Booker/Finlay: Batista/Rey/Lashley win; pin = 2 points
Trish/Carlito vs. Melina/Nitro: Melina/Nitro win; pin = 0 points
DX vs. SS: DX wins; pin = 2 points
LIL HD'S TOTAL POINTS: 4 POINTS

So now, in the event of a tie, we go to the main event match which was Edge vs. Cena; both of you got it wrong
next most important match was DX vs. SS; Lil HD was correct, which means he wins!!

WINNER OF THE MATCH: LIL HD (Lil HD pulls off an upset victory over the champ)

Match #2: Grim vs. M Dogg

Grim's Predictions:
Trish/Carlito vs. Melina/Nitro: Melina/Nitro win; pin = 0 points
DX vs. SS: DX wins; pin = 2 points
GRIM'S TOTAL POINTS: 4 POINTS

M Dogg's Predictions:
Trish/Carlito vs. Melina/Nitro: Melina/Nitro; pin = 0 points
DX vs. SS: SS wins; pin = 0 points
Edge vs. Cena: Edge wins; DQ = 0 points
M DOGG'S TOTAL POINTS: 2 POINTS

WINNER OF THE MATCH: GRIM (this means M Dogg will not face Mo Z. Dizzle at the GAB)

Mo Z. Dizzle is smiling from the entrance way. M Dogg will not be facing Dizzle at the GAB. We will find out this week what will come of this situation before the GAB!! We go off-air as Grim's music is playing throughout the arena with Grim standing tall in the ring and Mo Z. Dizzle still smiling from the entrance way.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #222 on: July 16, 2006, 08:20:47 AM »
The Champ comes to the ring confused with a mic, the crowd is chanting is name

Can somebody tell me what the hell happened? I just got screwed out of a victory, means I didnt get pinned yet, i'm 5-0-0

The crowd cheers as Bz Mak pops his belt

Yeeeah! HD, you need refs favors to win a non-title match, how do you feel about that? Proud? You have to share the King of the Ring title with me , you can be sure I'M NOT sharing the world title. No wonder how you conviced the ref with those big ass lips!

Bz leaves the ring with his titleS

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #223 on: July 16, 2006, 11:08:23 AM »
<a href="http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=1566370&amp;contentType=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=1566370&amp;contentType=3</a>

Bz Mak, yesterday I've shown you I'm able to beat you. Your title reign has almost come to an end. Sooner or later your title will be mine.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #224 on: July 16, 2006, 01:07:47 PM »
<a href="http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=744582&amp;contentType=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=744582&amp;contentType=3</a>

*Beware plays throughout the arena as Mr. Dizzle makes his way out to the ring accompanied by Grim*

Well, well, well. I'm in one hell of a mood tonight!! And the reason? It's because Grim completely CRUSHED M Dogg!! And as much as I would've liked kicking his ass at the GAB, that won't happen. However, I am a fair man. And as much as I hate to agree, M Dogg is one of the best. So I will be making a big announcement regarding M Dogg.

But before I do, I must also congratulate Lil HD for defeating the champion last night in the triple threat match. It was an impressive victory, for which you will be rewarded.

So now, you all must be wondering what my announcement is. Well, at the Great American Bash, there will be a #1 contendership match. It will be M Dogg against Lil HD. But this won't be a one on one bout. Those two will not only be facing each other, but a third person.....GRIM!! It will be a triple threat match for the #1 Contendership at the GAB!! Have a nice day!!

*Beware plays again as Mr. Dizzle and Grim make their way backstage.*