Author Topic: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling League  (Read 86129 times)

westkoastanostra

Re: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling Foundation
« Reply #225 on: July 16, 2006, 08:58:58 PM »
We start Saturday's Night Main backstage where we see Sikotic and Keep T.G.N. Funk

*Sikotic walks up to Funk*
Sikotic: So, I hear Dizzle hired a new wrestler. I assume that's you?
*Funk with a cocky response*
Funk: Yea that's me; and who the hell are you?
*Sikotic in a serious tone*
Sikotic: Im Sikotic; the #1 Contender for the WCC Championship
*Funk still in a cocky tone*
Funk: Well that figures
*Sikotic still in a serious tone*
Sikotic: What are you tryna say, boy?
*Funk in a serious tone now as well*
Funk: I'm saying, I didn't think somebody like you could be the champ cause you suck. And after you lose your contendership, I'll become the #1 contender and actually WIN the title, boy
*Sikotic in a more relaxed tone*
Sikotic: Oh is that so? Well you sure as hell can talk the talk. But can you walk the walk?
*Funk in a cocky tone again*
Funk: You bet your ass that I can walk the walk
*Sikotic still in a relaxed tone*
Sikotic: Well, we'll just see about that
*Sikotic punches Funk; Funk responds with a punch of his own. The two start battling. Sikotic gains the upperhand. He smacks Funk with a garbage can three times. Funk grabs a chair and slams it into Sikotic's stomach; now Funk has the upperhand. Funk takes Sikotic by the head and smacks it against the door. Sikotic lowblows Funk and starts punching him till they come to the entrance ramp. Funk is able to block a Sikotic punch and lands a kick to gut. The two are still throwing punches back and forth, but are extremely close to the edge of the ramp. The two are still throwing punches, until they each throw a final punch. This causes both of them to fall off the ramp and into the tables and wires. Security and ambulance come to try and help the two. Both Sik and Funk are knocked out. Both are placed on stretchers and are taken to the hospital.*

*We go back to Mo Z. Dizzle's office where he will talk about what just happened.*

In regards to what just happened, Sikotic and Funk will not be wrestling tonight.
So instead, Bz Mak will take on E-Crazy and Lil HD.
That is all.

good shit my nig! even thoug i'm hospitalized

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #226 on: July 18, 2006, 06:43:32 PM »
WWE's GAB Card:

World Heavyweight Championship Match:
Rey Mysterio (c) vs. King Booker

US Championship Match:
Finlay (c) vs. William Regal

Smackdown Tag Team Championship Match:
Paul London & Brian Kendrick (c) vs. The Pitbulls, Jamie Noble & Kid Kash

Punjabi Prison Match:
Undertaker vs. The Great Khali or Big Show
*NOTE: For this match it seems as if WWE is going to replace Khali with Big Show; so what you can do is send me a prediction for both situations (e.g. if you think Taker will beat Khali and you predict Taker; yet you feel Show can beat Taker, you can predict Show)

#1 Contendership for the World Heavyweight Championship Match:
Batista vs. Mr. Kennedy

Cruiserweight Championship Match:
Gregory Helms vs. Unknown Opponent (it will be shown at GAB)

4-Way Bras and Panties Match:
Ashley vs. Jillian vs. Kristal vs. Michelle McCool
*NOTE: for this match, you just have to predict the winner; it will be worth 2 points if you get the winner right.

WCCWF Card:

World Heavyweight Championship Match:
Bz Mak (c) vs. Sikotic

FTW Title Match and the #1 Contendership Match for the World Heavyweight Championship:
Grim vs. Lil HD vs. M Dogg

E-Crazy vs. Keep T.G.N. Funk

ill update this if/when more info is available

the rules are simple; send me a PM stating this:
1) who is going to win
2) how they will win (i.e. pin, submission, KO or DQ)

I won't take away any points if you get the first part right and the second part wrong. However, you will not get any points if you get the first part wrong, regardless of if the second part is right or not.

I will also send PMs out tomorrow reminding everybody to send in their predictions, which will be due at 7 PM EST.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 10:14:50 AM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #227 on: July 22, 2006, 12:26:48 PM »
Grim's Predictions:

World Heavyweight Championship:
Rey Mysterio (c) vs. King Booker
Winner: King Booker by pin

US Championship:
Finlay (c) vs. Regal
Winner: Finlay by pin

Tag Team Championship:
Kendrick/London (c) vs. The Pitbulls
Winner: The Pitbulls by pin

Cruiserweight Championship:
Gregory Helms (c) vs. Unknown Opponent
Winner: Unknown Opponent by pin

#1 Contendership for the World Heavyweight Championship:
Batista vs. Mr. Kennedy
Winner: Batista by pin

Punjabi Prison Match:
Undertaker vs. The Great Khali or the Big Show
Winner: Undertaker in either situation by pin

4-Way Bras and Panties Match:
Ashley vs. Jillian vs. Kristal vs. Michelle McCool
Winner: Michelle McCool by pin

All predictions are in, good luck to everybody!

Deadline: Sunday 7 PM EST
« Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 11:56:35 AM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #228 on: July 23, 2006, 04:12:53 AM »
<a href="http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=1693260&amp;contentType=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=1693260&amp;contentType=3</a>

*Sikotic comes down to the ring with his new theme song and adorned in a pink chinchilla robe. The audience is puzzled as purple and pink pyro goes off in the WCC arena*

Cheah! What it is? Ya boy Sikotic has almost reached his destiny. Tonight, I take on Bz Mak for the WCC title. But ti will only be the WCC title for so long. Ya see, I got plans to elevate the WCC most prized position to an even higher level. After I finally win the title, it will be rechristened the DIPCC world heavyweight championship. That's right, a new title for a new era...the era of DIPSET.

*some fans chant DIP-SET! DIP-SET while the majority boo*

It's okay if you're not down with the set, because in the end you'll all convert. Now you guys are probably wondering why I'm in this pink chinchilla and why I've decided to get down with the Dips. It's like this: when I got attacked at Saturday Night Main Event and I was unable to compete thanks to that bastard TGN Funk, I had an epiphany. I realized that in WCC, you need to have power in numbers. That's why M Dogg and I are down with the movement. I know he's an unlikely partner, but when your own GM is sending his goonie goo goos to attack his own competitors, it's good to have somebody that has your back. Tonight, M Dogg will be in my corner which means nobody, not TGN Funk, not Mo Z Dizzle, not HD, not E-Crazy, NOBODY is gonna ruin my night.

So say your goodbyes to that title Bz. Hug it, kiss it, hell, fuck it if you got to, no homo, because it will be the last time you'll hold it for a loooooong time. You'll be knocked right back down to the bottom of the ladder, earning your keep with guys like the Brooklyn Brawler.

And once M Dogg becomes the #1 contender, I'll be more than happy to defend my title against him. Think about that billing: Legend Vs. Legend. Dipset's Finest Vs. Dipset's Finest. It's gonna be more crack than JR Writer's new joint.

Tonight, the movement begins.....DIPSET BITCH!

*Sik exits the ring as To Be A Diplomat plays*
« Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 04:21:59 AM by Sikotic Tha Kufi Smacka »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #229 on: July 23, 2006, 05:53:56 AM »
im stepping outta character for this post

LOL at the DipCC Title; if u win, spray DipCC in pink n purple on it, like Hogan sprayed nWo wen he had the title
and that's a Sik (pun intended) new entrance

btw, if u guys know ne other WCC members that wanna join, tell em to send me a PM or whatever
i wanna get a couple more members and then introduce a new title to make it more entertaining

« Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 05:58:35 AM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #230 on: July 23, 2006, 09:52:54 AM »
<a href="http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=1695657&amp;contentType=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=1695657&amp;contentType=3</a>

*Loud boos are heard once the Dipset music is playing, then it gets very mixed once M Dogg is shown*

"Do I make you confused, do you not know to cheer for me or boo me. I'll make it very clear, all of you, I can care less for, I am only in this for the gold. That is why I am teaming up with Sikotic, and we will take over the newDIPCC. After Sikotic wins tonight, everyone will be forced to bow down to the Dips. You wish you can have it so good, pink chinchilla coats, platnum bling, you guys don't know what it's like to live like us.

In an era when the General Manager is hiring a big ape tp do his dirty work, you have to have friends. This is how it is, tonight, in this very ring, I will take on King HD

huge cheers and chants of HD are heard through the area

And Grim

Boos drown out the cheers, then the crowd starts chanting HD again

The winner will take on Sikotic for the DipCC World Championship. Heres the catch. Tonight, I am putting my title on the line, so HD, Grim, here is your chance to win some World title gold. The FTW title is on the line, and the winner will have a chance to unify the two titles. So what's it gonna be buddy boys, will you guys are least challenge me. Come on, lets do this.

Grim remember, it's a whole new day, and tonight, YOU ASS IS MINE!!!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #231 on: July 23, 2006, 10:16:20 AM »
^^ i updated the card including the FTW title; im gonna need u to change the name if u lose it tonight though lol
btw the bolt.com site, is mkain an acct there free, and is it complicated uploadin ur own music n stuff?

Sikotic™

« Reply #232 on: July 23, 2006, 01:54:53 PM »
It's pretty simple. The music uploads really fast too.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #233 on: July 23, 2006, 02:25:09 PM »
sweet, it worked well
props for the info

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #234 on: July 24, 2006, 09:19:28 AM »
- Paul London & Brian Kendrick defeated The Pitbulls (Kid Kash & Jamie Noble) to retain the WWE Tag Team Championships. The finish saw Kendrick hit Kash with a sunset flip off the top rope, but Kash wouldn't go down for the pinfall. London then hit Kash with a dropkick/moonsault and allowed Kendrick to get the pinfall.

- Backstage, Daivari was shown yelling at The Great Khali and not understanding why Khali wanted to call out The Undertaker right now. Khali then grabbed Daivari and lifted him into the air yelling at him.

- SmackDown GM Teddy Long was shown coming to the ring. Long got on the mic and said he had some bad news for the fans tonight. He said after a regular physical examination, it was discovered that Bobby Lashley had elevated enzymes in his liver and because of that, he would not be competing tonight for the WWE United States Championship. Lashley then came out and got on the mic. He tells Long that nothing is wrong with him, that he wants his title back and he wants to fight tonight. Long tells him he can't allow that until he is medically cleared to wrestle and when that time comes, he will get his shot to gain the United States Title back again. WWE U.S. Champion Finlay comes out along with William Regal. Finlay calls Lashley yellow and that he is afraid of competition. Finlay then wants to announce himself the winner of the match tonight via forfeit. Long says he promised the fans a U.S. Title Match tonight and that they would get it when Finlay faces Regal right now. Regal and Finlay were both upset.

- Finlay defeated William Regal to retain the WWE United States Championship. During the match, Finlay crotched Regal using the apron around the ring. When Finlay threw Regal back in the ring, one of his boots was off (The Little Bastard/Leprechaun had taken it off). The finish saw Regal go for the shillelagh, but the referee stopped this. The Little Bastard then threw Regal's boot at Finlay and Finlay knocked out Regal with it to get the pinfall using the ropes for help. After the match, The Little Bastard went for the WWE U.S. Title, but Finlay shoved him back under the ring.

- A promo airs for the Dusty Rhodes DVD.

- Backstage, World Heavyweight Champion Rey Mysterio was shown getting ready for his match when Chavo Guerrero came in. Chavo told Rey that he was family and that his last name might as well be Guerrero. He said his fans, Eddie's fans and the Guerrero family were all proud of him. Chavo said Eddie's dream was to regain the World Title, so Rey was living out Eddie's dream in a way. He said he was here tonight to make sure dreams to come true.

- WWE Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms defeated Matt Hardy in a Non-Title Match. The finish saw Hardy get in some punches on Helms in the corner, but Helms then dropped Hardy face first on the corner. Helms then rolled up Hardy and held the tights to get the pinfall.

- Backstage, Daivari was trying to convince The Great Khali to not go after The Undertaker because the Punjabi Prison Match was up next. The Undertaker then appeared and yelled at Khali if he was looking for him. ECW Champion Big Show then appeared and he attacked Undertaker. Khali then kicked Undertaker in the head. They were then separated by WWE referees and officials. SmackDown GM Teddy Long then put Big Show in the Punjabi Prison Match and Big Show complained that he didn't even know what it was.

- The Undertaker defeated ECW Champion Big Show in a Non-Title Match inside a Punjabi Prison. As noted earlier, the Punjabi Prison was two bamboo cages with one around the ring and another going around the ringside area. To win the match, you must escape both cages. Each door would be opened for 60 seconds and then locked. At one point, both got out of the first cage, but Big Show threw Undertaker back in the first cage as the 60 seconds expired. Undertaker eventually climbed out of the top of the first cage when Big Show crawled up with him. The finish saw The Great Khali and Daivari walk out and Khali started climbing up the outer wall of the second cage. Undertaker then leaped off the cage and hit Big Show with a cross-body. Big Show fell back and busted through the second cage. Undertaker was declared the winner. After the match, a bloody Big Show was shown crying out in pain as Undertaker taunted at him and Khali.

- Backstage, Sharmell told King Booker that he could become the King of the World tonight by winning the World Heavyweight Championship.

- Ashley defeated Jillian, Kristal & Michelle McCool in a Four Way Bra & Panties Match. Ashley was the last to strip Kristal down to her bra and panties, so she was declared the winner. After the match, Ashley and Jillian stripped down to their bra and panties and celebrated.

- Backstage, Mike "The Miz" Mizanin interviewed Mr. Kennedy. Kennedy said Mark Henry may not have been able to beat Batista, but he would tonight.

- Mr. Kennedy defeated Batista via DQ. The finish saw Batista throw Kennedy shoulder first into the corner three times and then choke him him on the ground with his boot. When the referee ordered Batista to stop, he ignored him and then finally shoved him away. The referee then called for the bell causing the DQ finish. After the match, Batista gave Kennedy three spinebusters and a Batista Bomb. Kennedy was busted open early in the match.

- King Booker defeated Rey Mysterio to become the NEW World Heavyweight Champion. With the referee knocked out, the finish saw Booker bring a steel chair into the ring and try to use it on Mysterio. Mysterio ended up dropkicking the chair into Booker's face. Chavo Guerrero then ran out, grabbed the chair and knocked out Mysterio with it. The referee slowly got back into the ring, Booker covered Mysterio and the referee counted the pinfall.

After the match, Chavo Guerrero left and headed to the back. JBL said you could never trust a Guerrero. The PPV went off the air with King Booker celebrating with the World Heavyweight Title as Sharmell put his crown on his head.

i dont think im gonna win my match lol

westkoastanostra

« Reply #235 on: July 24, 2006, 11:33:57 AM »
well props on booker becoming a wwe champion....

ecrazy

« Reply #236 on: July 24, 2006, 03:43:53 PM »
<a href="http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=1709420&amp;contentType=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=1709420&amp;contentType=3</a>
*The Crowd Does not know how to react as E-Crazy's Enterence Music Suddently Changes from his original Enter Music to a new "DIPCC" Track...*
*Purple And Pink Glitter Lights Lightup the Ramp As E-Crazy Makes his DIPCC Debut with a purple Bat*

A New Era Has Arrived, I, Am here to Show My Allegance to the DIPCC MOVEMENT BITCHES.
But wait wait wait just a minute here, there is a method to my madness here.....I know my first couple of matches here on WCC were quite pitiful, obviously , but its only because i had little experience, with the DIPCC movement backing me, SIK, MDogg, We're going to take over this Bitch and make all you sorry bustas feel the wrath.

DIPCC BITCHES

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #237 on: July 24, 2006, 04:06:06 PM »
WWE GAB Results:

Rey (c) vs. Booker = Booker wins by pin
Batista vs. Kennedy = Kennedy wins by DQ
Taker vs. Big Show = Taker wins by escaping (since we didnt know what the match was like, anybody who guessed Taker will get 2 points)
Finlay (c) vs. Regal = Finlay wins by pin
Kendrick/London (c) vs. Pitbulls = Kendrick/London win by pin
Helms (c) vs. Hardy = Helms wins by pin
Ashley vs. Kristal vs. Jillian vs. Michelle = Ashley wins

I'm gonna work now on the WCCWF matches, gimme bout 15 mins

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #238 on: July 24, 2006, 04:58:39 PM »
Match #1: E-Crazy vs. Keep T.G.N. Funk

*E-Crazy's music plays throughout the arena as he makes his way down with the fans cheering him. Funk is out next without any music and the fans boo him. The match starts off with the two staring at each other before locking up.*

E-Crazy's Predictions:
Rey vs. Booker: Booker by pin = 2 points
Batista vs. Kennedy: Batista by pin = 0 points
Taker vs. Big Show: Show wins = 0 points
Finlay vs. Regal: Finlay by pin = 2 points
Kendrick/London vs. Pitbulls: Kendrick/London by pin = 2 points
Helms vs. Hardy: Hardy by pin = 0 points
Ashley vs. Jillian vs. Kristal vs. Michelle: Ashley wins = 2 points
E-CRAZY'S TOTAL POINTS: 8 POINTS

Keep T.G.N. Funk's Predictions:
Rey vs. Booker: Rey by pin = 0 points
Taker vs. Big Show: Taker wins = 2 points
Kendrick/London vs. Pitbulls: Kendrick/London = 2 points
Ashley vs. Jillian vs. Kristal vs. Michelle: Michelle wins = 0 points
FUNK'S TOTAL POINTS: 5 POINTS

WINNER OF THE MATCH: E-CRAZY

Match #2:The FTW Championship and The #1 Contendership Match for the WCC World Heavyweight Championship
Lil HD vs. M Dogg vs. Grim

*Lil HD makes his way out to some surprising cheers. M Dogg is out next in his new Dipset-like attire and music, getting a very mixed reaction from the crowd. The lights turn off, and Grim's music plays as he comes out next, getting booed heavily. All three are in the ring and go right at each other.*

Lil HD's Predictions:
Rey vs. Booker: Rey by pin = 0 points
Ashley vs. Jillian vs. Kristal vs. Michelle: Michelle wins = points
LIL HD'S TOTAL POINTS: 6 POINTS

M Dogg's Predictions:
Taker vs. Big Show: Big Show wins = 0 points
Finlay vs. Regal: Finlay by pins = 2 points
Kendrick/London vs. Pitbulls: Kendrick/London win by pin = 2 points
Ashley vs. Jillian vs. Kristal vs. Michelle: Jillians wins = 0 points
M DOGG'S TOTAL POINTS: 6 POINTS

Grim's Predictions:
Kendrick/London vs. Pitbulls: Pitbulls by pin = 0 points
Ashley vs. Jillian vs. Kristal vs. Michelle: 0 points
GRIM'S TOTAL POINTS: 6 POINTS

It's a 3-way tie. In the event of a tie, we go by the most important match, the World Title match.
M Dogg and Grim were correct. They go on. Lil HD was incorrect so he loses.
Now they next important match, Batista vs. Kennedy. Both were wrong, so we go onto the next most important match, Taker vs. Show.
Grim is correct. M Dogg was incorrect. Grim wins the match.

WINNER OF THE MATCH AND THE NEW FTW CHAMPION AS WELL AS THE NEW #1 CONTENDER FOR THE TITLE: GRIM

Match #3: The WCC World Heavyweight Championship Match
Sikotic vs. Bz Mak (c)

*Sikotic makes his way out first in his new Dipset attire and music, accompanied with M Dogg, to a mixed reaction. Bz Mak's music plays as the crowd starts cheering. Bz Mak stops at the entrance way and he signals somebody to come out..........IT'S KEEP T.G.N. FUNK!! In case you all don't remember, Sikotic and Funk got in a heated brawl at SNME which left both stars hospitalized. Bz Mak makes his way down to the ring. As soon as the bell rings, the two stars go at it.*

Sikotic's Predictions:
Kendrick/London vs. Pitbulls: Pitbulls by pin = 0 points
Helms vs. Hardy: Helms by pin = 2 points
Ashley vs. Jillian vs. Kristal vs. Michelle: Ashley wins = 2 points
SIKOTIC'S TOTAL POINTS = 10 POINTS

Bz Mak's Predictions:
Taker vs. Big Show: Big Show wins = 0 points
Helms vs. Hardy: Helms by pin = 2 points
Ashley vs. Jillian vs. Kristal vs. Michelle: Ashley by pin = 2 points
BZ MAK'S TOTAL POINTS: 10 POINTS

We have another tie. Same format as before.
Both got the World Title match correct and the #1 Contendership match incorrect.
Sikotic got the Taker vs. Show match correct. Bz Mak did not. Therefore, Sikotic wins the match.

WINNER OF THE MATCH AND THE NEW WCC WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION: SIKOTIC

*After the match, Sik celebrates with M Dogg. Bz Mak and Funk get up and they all four stars are going at it. Grim's music plays as he makes his way out with Mo Z. Dizzle and his newly won FTW Belt. Funk tries a running attack on Grim but gets a boot to the face. M Dogg tries tries fighting with Grim with strength but he receives a chokeslam. Grim enters the ring and Bz Mak tries blindsiding him but he gets tossed outside of the ring. Grim and Sikotic are now face to face. Both start punching each other. Sikotic looks as if he has the upper hand but from behind, Mo Z. Dizzle attacks the new champ with a sledgehammer, busting him open. Grim delivers a chokeslam to Sikotic. Then he takes Sikotic up to the top rope and deilvers another chokeslam to the mat. Grims goes outside the ring and pulls out a table and striaghtens it out. He takes sikotic back up to the top turnbuckle and gives him a devastating tombstone piledriver. Grim looks hurt, but Sikotic is completely demolished. We see Mo Z. Dizzle smiling as we go off air with Michael Cole calling Grim and Mo Z. Dizzle "those bastards!!" constantly and everybody in building in complete shock.*

*out of character now*
Sik, im gonna be making your title right now. gimme about half an hour and it'll be up.
Bz Mak, you also have a rematch clause in your contract for the title which you can use at any event withing the next 4 months.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #239 on: July 24, 2006, 05:07:31 PM »
here you go Sik, i even spraypainted DipCC on there for ya

M Dogg, gonna need u to do the FTW title with Grim on it lol