Author Topic: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling League  (Read 85131 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling Foundation
« Reply #240 on: July 24, 2006, 06:53:48 PM »
*as Grim and Dizzle make their way out the area, M Dogg is coming too, nailing Dizzle over the head with the World Title. Grim turns around, to get hit in the head himself. M Dogg and Grim are going at it, with Grim knocking the title out of M Dogg's hands. M Dogg then goes around Grim, stripping him of the FTW title, and with all his might, knocking Grim off his feet. For the first time Grim is knocked off his feet. Grim is crawling off with Mo Dizzle as M Dogg tries to wake up Sikotic*

"You see, we are not about GM approved titles. This is Dipset Bitch, we are starting a movement. You said here Sikotic, here's your title to rep the DipCC, but little did you know, we already had a plan."

*M Dogg graps BZ Mak's title, from BZ Mak's knocked out body, and hands Sikotic the title.*

we are about complete domination, we are about taking yours, and making it ours

*M Dogg holds the title as Sikotic then sprays the title to say Dipset.*

Sikotic:"This is Dipset Bitch

sorry dogg, should told ya, I make Sikotic's title like two weeks ago, when he won the chance to face BZ... lol

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #241 on: July 24, 2006, 07:06:48 PM »
loll, that'll work even better

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #242 on: July 24, 2006, 07:14:46 PM »
btw, next event is i think going to be SummerSlam

try getting others to join in on this if u can plz so we get it more entertaining and start another title tournament at SummerSlam

ill start making the card soon for SS and stuff

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #243 on: July 24, 2006, 07:34:54 PM »

sorry dogg, should told ya, I make Sikotic's title like two weeks ago, when he won the chance to face BZ... lol

Yeah, this was  planned for a loooong time lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #244 on: July 24, 2006, 07:36:31 PM »
^^ I love the sig Sikotic! Fuckin great Dipset Bitch.  The movement just wouldnt be the same w/out you

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #245 on: July 24, 2006, 07:49:54 PM »
Good job sik but on a title match, there's no changing hand if there's a tie, i'll get my belt back soon though 8), i'm still the KING

Sikotic™

« Reply #246 on: July 24, 2006, 07:59:43 PM »
^^ I love the sig Sikotic! Fuckin great Dipset Bitch.  The movement just wouldnt be the same w/out you

It's the movement of movements, doggy  8)

THA SAUCE HOUSE

westkoastanostra

« Reply #247 on: July 24, 2006, 10:46:20 PM »
DAMN..i got the lowest points...but then again i dont get UPN... ;D

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #248 on: July 25, 2006, 02:39:41 AM »
DAMN..i got the lowest points...but then again i dont get UPN... ;D

meh, it happens; use any wrestling site stay in touch w/ the news if u want, like www.nodq.com

Good job sik but on a title match, there's no changing hand if there's a tie, i'll get my belt back soon though 8), i'm still the KING

dont forget ur rematch clause lol

Yeah, this was  planned for a loooong time lol.

lol it looks great; im gonna add that pic on the roster page of u and the title

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #249 on: July 25, 2006, 08:37:09 AM »
Ive never used any wrestling site or else i'd be invincible 8) Sik is good tho, knows about his wrestling and cool gimmick

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 12:39:59 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

Sikotic™

« Reply #251 on: July 26, 2006, 04:42:07 PM »

Hey, any time, any place, any where. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

It's all up to Dizzle.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #252 on: July 26, 2006, 04:47:12 PM »

Hey, any time, any place, any where. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

It's all up to Dizzle.

lol he has the rematch clause i mentioned before which he can use within the next 4 months.
if he uses it next month, it'll be a triple threat match for the title; or he can choose to wait.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #253 on: July 26, 2006, 05:47:15 PM »
Ive never used any wrestling site or else i'd be invincible 8) Sik is good tho, knows about his wrestling and cool gimmick

<a href="http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=1695657&amp;contentType=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=1695657&amp;contentType=3</a>

*The boos become louder and louder with each second as DipCC member M Dogg is walking down the isle. Then M Dogg walks up and enters the ring, doing crotch chops, in a pink Chinchilla coat*

"Life is a bitch ain't it. You see, at the Bash, BZ Mak and I both tied our matches, and we both lost our titles. The difference is that you got a contract clause, and I don't, so this is what I propose short stuff. You see, when you won that title, it was a fluke, you should have never, and I mean EVER beat me. You were never worth of winning that title, and that's why Sikotic and I conspired to take that belt from you. You are a tool, you might as well be Grim"

*"BZ is going to kill you" chants are ringing through out the area.*

"His a punk, a nobody, chant all you want... hey... shut up... I'm talking... no one is buying to hear you guys chant... you are paying to hear me talk."

*the crowd is actually getting louder*

"It's real simple BZ, this idoits wouldn't let me talk, so I'll say this... you and me, that contract clause on the line, the winner will get a chance to win back their title, plus the other person's title, as there will be a unified champion. So how about chump?"

*M Dogg drops the mic in frustration*

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #254 on: July 30, 2006, 10:46:35 AM »
Don't need to ask me, when you challenge me , i accept.