Author Topic: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling League  (Read 85162 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling Foundation
« Reply #255 on: July 30, 2006, 08:28:19 PM »
Don't need to ask me, when you challenge me , i accept.

sign it up, winner gets a title shot, BZ Mak vs. M Dogg...  8)

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #256 on: July 30, 2006, 09:28:25 PM »
I have a rematch clause, so let's make it a triple threat match

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #257 on: July 31, 2006, 04:04:21 PM »
I have a rematch clause, so let's make it a triple threat match

M Dogg is challenging you for that rematch clause
you accepting?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #258 on: August 01, 2006, 04:13:12 PM »
the WCCWF has a new member: MTL the Dub OG

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=107295.msg1178093#msg1178093

Mo Z. Dizzle will be making an announcement soon regarding the WCCWF SummerSlam card

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #259 on: August 01, 2006, 11:53:57 PM »
I have a rematch clause , not you, so wait in line chump, i'll give you  a title shot one day

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #260 on: August 01, 2006, 11:56:39 PM »
well in that case, I challenge you, no clause in the match, just one on one... rematch from our match to win the title. Sikotic is facing Grim, so you'll have your match, but I want you to know that I can and will beat you. Besides, do you really think you can beat Sikotic, DipCC running shit

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #261 on: August 02, 2006, 05:33:01 PM »
Mo Z. Dizzle has sent out a memo with the WCCWF card for SummerSlam.

For the World Heavyweight Title it will be a triple threat match between Sikotic (c) vs. Grim (#1 Contender) vs. Bz Mak (using the rematch clause).

As for the rest of the members, this is what will happen:

Something new is going to be introduced at SummerSlam in which there will be a mini-tournament between these 4 stars:

MTL the Dub OG
Keep T.G.N. Funk
Lil HD
E-Crazy

MTL will go up against HD and E-Crazy ill go up against Funk.
The two winners will go on to face each other later on at night.

The winner of the tournmanet will then go on to face M Dogg.

So how the tournament will work:

Half the card will be used for the first round (I will specify which matches they are).
The other half will be used for the final round (I will also specify that).

The winner will then face M Dogg for that new thing that is introduced where the WHOLE card will be used.

If there is any confusion, I will post an example.

Sikotic™

« Reply #262 on: August 02, 2006, 05:36:36 PM »
Damn, Dizzle is like Vince Russo in the late 90's. That mini tournament will make for some interesting results.

Sorry to inform everyone that the main event is gonna be a sleeper. Sikotic will win like usual.  ;D
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #263 on: August 02, 2006, 05:44:19 PM »
Damn, Dizzle is like Vince Russo in the late 90's. That mini tournament will make for some interesting results.

Sorry to inform everyone that the main event is gonna be a sleeper. Sikotic will win like usual.  ;D

Dipset Beyotch

And just to let everyone know... I will be Sikotic's corner, I got some unfinished business to handle with Grim. 

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #264 on: August 02, 2006, 06:35:55 PM »

i dunno if that's a compliment or not lol  ???

Sikotic™

« Reply #265 on: August 02, 2006, 07:14:08 PM »

Hmm...well he did come up with some innovative ideas so I guess it's a compliment lol.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #266 on: August 02, 2006, 07:17:58 PM »

Hmm...well he did come up with some innovative ideas so I guess it's a compliment lol.

seeeeeen, +1 lol

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #267 on: August 02, 2006, 09:09:39 PM »
The Crowd goes crazy as King of the Ring and first ever World champ comes to the ring

Sik, you know damn well the only way to beat me is to buy the referee, i'd rather lose with pride then win by decision, you know.. you and Grim are the same thing, cheaters. You guys cheat because you don't have the skills to win and when you have to rely on cheating, your luck runs out and you have to face reality. You may think you run shit with my title but there's 2 things people can not take from me: First, I am the King of the Ring, Secondo: I am the first ever World Champion, I am the one who made the belt important.

The Crowd chants their hero's name while he's sitting in the turnbuckle with a cocky grin

Now that Sik is the champ, there are less and less promos because people care less about that title. Dubcc needs a real man to represent the title, why don't you go for the womens belt you chump? Don't you know that a real man should'nt have to say No Homo? As far as you go Grim, you're good to get people from the back, why don't you get busy with Sik, he seems to like it from the back 2. I'm gonna bring the title where it belongs... in the hood! And M Dizzle, you Eric Bishoff wannabe, don't you know that when there's a draw, i'm supposed to keep the title? You corrupted son of a bitch is gonna get exposed like the rest of them bitches... sorry kids!

Bz Mak leaves the ring

Sikotic™

« Reply #268 on: August 03, 2006, 04:12:19 AM »
*Before Bz leaves the ring, the DIPCC Champ comes out to the ramp in his pink chinchilla robe to a mixed reaction*

Excuse me but, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Bz, Bz, Bz......look at you. Listen to yourself. You went from the top of the world to becoming a whiny, complaining little bitch. "Oh Sikotic cheated"...."Sikotic paid off the ref"...."WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!". What are you? 13? You try to make our match the Montreal Screwjob '06, when we know I beat your ass fair and square. No matter how many times you come out here and continually cry, brother, I AM THE CHAMP, AND YOU'RE NOT!!!

*Sik holds up the title*

You're not even THE King of the Ring, you're a CO-King of the Ring, doggy....First ever World Champion? Well, it's all on how you look at it.  First off, you're the FORMER Champ. Secondly, that title you FOMERLY held is now void. I am the first and only DIPCC World Heavyweight Champion. Face it, you're nothing more than a has-been. You have no credibility. GET LOST!

As for the lack of promos. What do you expect? I got everyone shook. Nobody wants to step to this. Now at Summerslam, I got the odds stacked against me. Win, lose, or draw, you won't see me complain about the outcome. Because I have two things you lack......no, not the title and a set of testicles, that's already a well known fact, but I have DIGNITY AND RESPECT. And if you ain't down with that, I got two words for ya, doggy........DIPSET BITCH!

*Sikotic drops the mic, gives Bz the finger, and exits*

THA SAUCE HOUSE

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #269 on: August 03, 2006, 10:31:10 AM »
Bz Mak is outside of the arena, signing autographs, then a cameraman approaches him

Hey What's up? It's them TSN guys, i'm just gonna sign this girl's poster, then i'll be back to you...

Bz signs the poster, gets up and gets ready to speak to his fans

Fan :Bz Mak, as we already know, you are a legend in the Wrestling world, way before WCCWF, youve been tearing up indies for years, what do you have to say about SIkotic talking about Dignity and respect?

Bz Mak takes a sip of water and answers

Dignity and respect? The only reason why he's not mad when he loses, is because he's used to it. Ask Tiger Woods how mad he is when he loses. Ask Roy Jones how he feels when he loses. Losing gets an athlete mad but for losers, losing is just normal. When you have to rely on cheating and referees, losing is what you expect, winning is a bonus. I'm the CO-King of the Ring, but still KING of the Ring, I AM the first who made this title prestigious. DIP CC? What's that? A bunch of soft boys wearing purple running around saying Suck It and  No homo! Grow up Kid! I'm done with the talking with that black Al Gore, you're always gonna be #2 and soon to be forgotten.

The Crowd appreciates these strong words

FanWhat do you think about Grim? Do you think he stands a chance in a match with you and Sik?

Well, he does have a chance against that swagger-jacker Sikotic, but now that i'm in the match, he's just gonna be another punching bag for me to practice. I don't even need to wrestle anymore, my name is already with the greats, i'm only doing it for fun and for the love of WCCWF and if I can help a youngin get a name out of me, that's good, as long as he does it because he's better then me and not because he cheats better then me because if cheating becomes a fad, y'all fuckers is done because i am experience enough to play these games

The crowd is silent... then goes crazy because he goes back to singing autographs