Author Topic: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling League  (Read 85168 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling Foundation
« Reply #375 on: September 20, 2006, 03:24:23 PM »
<a href="http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=1695657&amp;contentType=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=1695657&amp;contentType=3</a>

*The United States champion is making his way to the area in pink, white and purple tights designed like the American flag. "Your a Fag" chants ring through out the area.*

"In case anyone is wondering, Sikotic is doing fine. His resting at home, and waiting until next month. He told me he will let BZ have one defense. So I am letting you people know that Sikotic is doing fine, and will be here to grace you with his presents soon. As for BZ, we are not afraid of the BZ Mak. Allah has condemned him. He is stupid (dramatic pause) and he is condemned. He is not the true champion, Sikotic is the champ, BZ Mak is lost in the desert like a snake"

*pauses, comes to his senses, drops out of Baghdad Bob mode*

"You see, there is someone else I want to address right here, right now.

*"Dre Day" chants start up*

"No, not him, I beat him with one hand and he'll have to wait in line with everyone else. You see, I am going through all challengers, and Dollar, you will have to wait too. I am not someone who defends against nobodies just to pad my reign like other champions, like BZ Mak did before meeting Sikotic. I am a fighting champion, and there is one thing missing. The title KING! You see, Half Dead, you stole that from me. I was perfect, I was unbeaten, and you and BZ Mak stole that crown from my head. Well, I want it back. I WANT IT BACK NOW. So the next time I will defend my title, it will be against you Queen, and it will be my title vs. your crown. MARK YOUR CALENDERS, HALF DEAD, M DOGG, TITLE VS. CROWN! If you are man enought to accept my challenge to you. It's very rear the champion makes the challenges, but in this case, it's worth it.

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #376 on: September 21, 2006, 09:04:36 AM »
I accept your challenge, fool! I will never lose my crown.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #377 on: September 24, 2006, 09:58:53 AM »
It is confirmed; at No Way Out, M Dogg will go against King HD in a Crown vs. Title match.
There will be a contract signing this coming Friday on Smackdown (since it is a Smackdown event) where both will have an opportunity to give their thoughts on why they will win the match and anything else they want to say.
Both will also have a rematch clause, which will be for the next 2 WCCWF events after No Way Out.

According to sources, negotiations between WCCWF and Trish Stratus are going well, and it seems likely Trish will sign soon.

There has been no word yet as to whether or not former WCCWF champion Sikotic will be using his rematch clause at No Way Out or not. We hope to find out on Smackdown before the contract signing.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #378 on: September 24, 2006, 10:32:58 AM »
Bz Mak walks to the ring with his belt, the crowd is going buts as he takes the mic

Bz.: Hey yo Sik, you said the match would be easy for you, pwahaha! Where you at now? You don't have to be ashamed because you just got your ass beat by the King Of the Ring and the 2 times World Heavyweight champion!

Bz Mak shows a picture of Sikotic with the belt and laughs

Bz.: Something really looks odd in that picture...Sikotic with gold is like a homeless with a home, something just doesn't sound right. Now MTL's most want my belt... Well aight , being from Montreal too, I know you're coming in shape but how will you be able to call yourself the "MTL's Most" after I kick the shit out of you?

Bz leaves the ring with his belt and his crown

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #379 on: September 24, 2006, 08:34:26 PM »
Ask anyone in Real City from north to south east to west, burgundy to N.d.G, Hochellaga to Lassalle theyll tell you who the Most is.

So raise youre glass everyone and tost "the Most" cuz after NO Mercy The Belt comes Home.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #380 on: September 24, 2006, 10:52:04 PM »
It's already home 8)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #381 on: September 24, 2006, 11:22:44 PM »
It's already home 8)

haha where you from by the way?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #382 on: September 29, 2006, 11:03:19 AM »
tonight is the contract signing between M Dogg and King HD
Armando Alejandro Estrada will be handling the signing

we will also try and find out if Sikotic is using his re-match clause at No Mercy or not

contract negotiations between WCCWF and Trish Stratus have reportedly gone from good to bad
more word on that as negotiations continue

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #383 on: September 29, 2006, 07:52:18 PM »
can't believe i lost >:(

I'll up[date later
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #384 on: September 29, 2006, 09:37:44 PM »
*Armando Alejandro Estrada is in the ring as we are about to have the Crown vs.Title match contract signing*

Armando:
Everybody listen.....haha.....to ME! My name..is Armando...Alejandro...Estrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaada, haha! And I got a special surprise, for JU!!
Mistor Mo Z. Dizzle has given me to priviledge to be in charge of this contract signing, haha!
BUT, that is not the surprise!!
You see, Mo Z. Dizzle has confirmed another match for No Mercy!
That match is the following, haha!
WCCWF's newest addition Dollar Bill will be the first competitor of that match!

*Crowd has a mixed reaction when hearing Dollar Bill's name*

Armando:
And the other competitor is..........Keep T.G.N. Funk; haha!

*Crowd cheers for Funk*

Armando:
And now, onto the contract signing, haha!!
Let me first introduce one of the Kings of the Ring; Everybody please welcome King HD!!

<a href="http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=1566370&amp;contentType=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=1566370&amp;contentType=3</a>
*King HD makes his way down to the ring to a both cheers and boos from the crowd. He enters the ring and sits at one side of the table.*

Armando:
And now, please welcome the US champion, M Dogg!!

<a href="http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=1695657&amp;contentType=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=1695657&amp;contentType=3</a>
*M Dogg is out next and walks down to the ring and the crowd is booing him; he enters the ring and sits at the other end of the table*

Armando:
And now to begin the contract signing. First we will have Kind HD sign and say what he wants to say. And then M Dogg will sign and say what he would like to say, haha!

*HD has the contract in his hand; he looks at it for a few seconds and puts his signature on the papers. He takes the mic and starts talking...*

HD:
Well M Dogg, now you have yourself a second chance at becoming a King. The first, you screwed up because you didn't follow the rules and kept complaining over and over again that it wasn't fair, even though it was suggested by your fellow DipCC member Sikotic. But that is besides the point. Unfortunately for you, you're gonna screw up once again when i beat your ass for the US title, retain my crown and make you my BITCH, and YES there was a pun intended!!

*Crowd starts chanting 'M Bitch'*

HD:
Be prepared M Dogg and enjoy that US Title for as long as you can. Because after N Mercy, that title will be around MY waist!!

*Crowd chants 'HD' as King HD passes the contract back to Armando*

Armando:
And now M Dogg, it is your turn to sign the contract.

*Armando passes the contract to M Dogg. M Dogg signs the papers and takes the mic and speaks...*

Keep running your mouth all you want Queenie. The fact of the matter is, i remained PERFECT throughout the King of the Ring tournament! And I am the best star in the WCCWF; I know that, you know that, the rest of the roster knows that; and even these remedial fnas know that!!

*Crowd starts booing M Dogg once more and starts the 'M Bitch' chant again*

SHUT UP!! After No Mercy, I will rightfully get the crown i was SCREWED out of and also retain the US strap. And if you feel differently, let's settle this right now you half-dead piece of crap!!

*M Dogg stands up and throws the table to the side. HD is up on his feet as well. The two stare off for a couple of seconds before trading punches. The momentum changes back and forth. There is no control as these two are brawling. Referees and WCCWF officials all come to break up the scuffle. Half the officials take HD out of the ring and hold him back while the rest hold M Dogg in the ring as the two stare off.

Sikotic™

« Reply #385 on: September 30, 2006, 01:27:42 AM »
<a href="http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=1693260&amp;contentType=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=1693260&amp;contentType=3</a>

*Sikotic comes down to the ring in his "Kufi Smacker" t-shirt (once again available @ http://www.wccwfshop.com) to a chorus of boos and some cheers. This time, he isn't reacting to the fans as he enters the ring*

Look, I.......

*Fans get louder and began chanting "You Lost! You Lost!", and Sikotic stands there with no reaction until the fans finally shut up about a minute later*

I lost? How did I lose when you retards are not only paying to see ME, but when you leave this arena, you go home to your fat wives that won't bang you bcause they're too busy thinking of me?

*The arena is filled with boos. People begin throwing objects again*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....I make one little remark and the entire arena reacts the way I want them to. Face it: you, the fans, lost. You all lost when I was robbed of my title from an unworthy opponent. Bz, you know damn well you didn't deserve that title shot. If you ask certain people, they'll tell you that I'm still the champion, since I actually earned my shot. I didn't join Dizzle's Kiss My Ass Club for it.

Your title reign has been tainted the moment you won the ladder match last week. I know you would give anything to validate it by facing me one more time, but guess what, you're gonna have to wait. You may be in a hurry to solidify yourself as champion, but to be honest, I'm in no hurry to win the title back. Time is on my side, and I'm gonna use it to my advantage. I'm Mr. Money In The Bank, damn it, and I'll cash it in when I'm good & ready.

So if I'm not ready to cash it in anytime soon, what will I do next? Well, to prove that I'm not completely selfish like Bz, I'm issuing an open challenge to any of the boys in the back to a good ol' fashion one-on-one exhibition. Bz wouldn't allow anyone the opportunity for the championship when I had the belt, so I'm gonna give somebody the opportunity to beat a former champion which will elevate their career........IF they can beat me of course.

Bz, you have fun wrestling some no-name jabroni with half the talent as me. I'll be doing something you know nothing about: GIVING BACK! DIPSET BITCH!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2006, 01:30:11 AM by Sikotic: Mr. Money In The Bank »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #386 on: September 30, 2006, 02:19:32 PM »
some announcements that have come out of Mo Z. Dizzle's office:

Another match has been announced for No Mercy - Grim will face off against E-Crazy.

There will be the WCCWF World Heavyweight Championship contract signing this coming Monday on Raw.
Also, Sikotic's opponent has been confirmed at No Mercy, but will be announced on Raw as well.

Negotiations between WCCWF and Trish Stratus have slightly improved. More on this to come.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #387 on: October 03, 2006, 09:51:29 AM »
*Mo Z. Dizzle is in the ring as we are about to have the WCCWF World Heavyweight Championship match contract signing*

Dizzle:
Ladies and Gentlemen, we are about to have the contract signing for the WCCWF World Heavyweight Championship Match between the #1 contender, MTL the Dub OG...
*crowd cheers for MTL*
...and the WCCWF World Heavyweight Champion, Bz Mak!
*crowd cheers even louder for Bz Mak*
But before we have these two out here to sign the contract, there are a few announcements that I need to make. So I would appreciate it if you fans would settle down.
*Crowd boos Mo Z. Dizzle*
I SAID SHUT UP!!
*More boos from the crowd*
First to announce Sikotic's opponent; well Sikotic, since you had offered an open challenge, there were a few people who wanted to face you. But one stood out the most to me, since he said he wanted some revenge on DipCC. And this person was also not in a match for No Mercy, so it made perfect sense to let him take up your challenge. That person is.......STILL DRE!!
*Crowd cheers again and chants 'Dre Day' in excitement*
And if you think that piece of news is exciting, then you'll absolutely love what I'm about to tell you right now...as you may or may not know, the WCCWF has been in contract negotiations with Trish Stratus; we've gone back and forth.....and finally we have come to an agreement; Trish Stratus is coming to the WCCWF!!!
Crowd cheers after hearing Trish has been signed*
She will be making her debut at No Mercy!!
*Crowd chants 'Stratus' repeatedly*

Dizzle:
And now for the contract signing; ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the #1 contender, MTL the Dub OG!!

<a href="http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=945699&amp;contentType=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=945699&amp;contentType=3</a>
*Crowd cheers for MTL as he makes his way down to the ring and sits at one end of the table*

Dizzle:
Now please welcome the current WCCWF champion, Bz Mak!!

<a href="http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=818899&amp;contentType=3&#039;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=818899&amp;contentType=3&#039;</a>
*Crowd cheers even louder and starts chanting 'Bz' in support of the champ.*

Dizzle:
Gentlemen, you know the deal; you both sign and have an opportunity to say whatever is on your mind. MTL, you will sign the contract first and have the chance to say what you want to.

Mo Z. Dizzle hands the contract to MTL. MTL picks up the pen and sign the contract. He picks up the mic and

MTL:
I'm going to keep this very short. Ever since I was a child, I've had one dream, and one dream only. And that was to be the World Heavyweight Champion. I've had to battle many opponents, overcome many obstacles and climb many mountains; and through it all, I've survived, become a stronger and have never given up. This Sunday, all my hard work will pay off. Bz Mak, you are a fellow Canadian; you are also from Montreal, and I have a tremendous amount of respect for you.  But at Sunday, I will show you No Mercy by defeating you, and becoming the WCCWF World Heavyweight Champion.

*MTL hands the contract back to Mo Z. Dizzle and puts the mic on the table. he makes his way down the ring and sits opposite of MTL.*

Dizzle:
And now Bz Mak, you will sign the contract and let everybody know what's on your mind

*Dizzle hands the contract to Bz. Bz takes a look at the contract, picks up the pen and signs it. He puts the pen down and takes the mic to speak...*

Bz:
What do I need to say. These last few months have had their ups and downs. I've been the King of the Ring winner, I became the champ, then lost the title; and finally, I regained the title. MTL, I too have respect for you. But come this Sunday, we will have to settle this in the ring. And I can assure you, I will NOT be an easy person to defeat. I have worked too hard to regain this title, and will do whatever I can to keep this title. And after Sunday, you will realize why I am the champion.

*Bz hands the contract back to Dizzle and puts the mic on the table.*

Dizzle:
Thank you gentlemen. Now fans, make sure you tune into No Mercy this Sunday. This match is one of a kind, where two 'good guys' go head-to-head. This match is bigger than Bret Hart vs. the British Bulldog at SummerSlam 1992; bigger than Hulk Hogan vs. the Ultimate Warrior at Wrestlemania 6 in 1990; and bigger than Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels in the 6-Minute Ironman match at Wrestlemania 12 in 1996!! So make sure to watch No Mercy this Sunday!!

*Bz Mak extends his hands for MTL to shake. MTL shakes Bz's hand with both competitors staring at each other as we go off air.*

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #388 on: October 04, 2006, 06:17:12 AM »
Here is the WWE card (ranked in order of importance):

World Heavyweight Championship Match: Fatal Four-Way
King Booker (c) vs. Lashley vs. Finlay vs. Batista

US Championship Match:
Kennedy (c) vs. Undertaker

Falls Count Anywhere:
Chavo vs. Rey Mysterio

Gregory Helms vs. Matt Hardy

WWE Tag Team Championship Match:
Kendrick/London (c) vs. James/Stevens

MVP makes his debut (no opponent mentioned; I think it'll be Vito though)

WCCWF No Mercy card:

Match #1:
Dollar Bill (aka eS El Duque) vs. Keep T.G.N. Funk

Match #2:
Grim vs. E-Crazy

Match #3:
Sikotic vs. Still Dre

Match #4 - US Championship vs. King of the Ring Crown match:
M Dogg (c) vs. King HD

Match #5 - WCCWF World Heavyweight Championship match:
Bz Mak (c) vs. MTL the Dub OG

And Trish will also be making her debut at No Mercy

Submit Predictions by 3 PM EST
No Predictions = Automatic Loss
« Last Edit: October 08, 2006, 09:19:01 AM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #389 on: October 04, 2006, 01:03:48 PM »
3pm eastern sunday?