Author Topic: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling League  (Read 86013 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling Foundation
« Reply #405 on: October 09, 2006, 11:43:39 AM »
King HD, here is your US Championship:

MTL, here is WCCWF World Heavyweight Championship:

M Dogg has a rematch clause which can be used within the next 3 events.
*note if HD loses in the rematch, no other rematches will be awarded and a new #1 contender will have to be determined.

Bz Mak also has a rematch clause which can be used within the next 4 events.
Sikotic has 3 events left for his rematch.
*note, if MTL loses in a rematch, no other rematches will be awarded and a new #1 contender will have to be determined.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 06:33:16 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #406 on: October 09, 2006, 12:05:19 PM »

Match #5: MTL the Dub OG vs. Bz Mak
- this is for the WCCWF World Heavyweight Championship

MTL’S TOTAL POINTS = 8 POINTS

BZ MAK’S TOTAL POINTS = 7 POINTS

Finish of the match:

Winner of the match and the NEW CHAMPIONS: MTL THE DUB OG

BZ Mak is back up and both the stars stare each other before embracing in a hug (no homo). The crowd is cheering for them both. We go off air as Michael Cole is saying “MTL has become the champion!!” Michael Cole thanks everyone for joining us at No Mercy.

LOL! Good shit, the title is still in the same city  8) I'm still the only one who predicted Kennedy would win, but that tag team match well... I fucked up, i'll be the 3 times champ at the next RAW pay per view since I always lose Smackdowns events ( I dont watch smackdown)

Good shit MTL

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #407 on: October 09, 2006, 12:26:11 PM »
word up yo str8 to the top. I won the championsihp after my second event and my first shot at it. Fuck arund and i imght go after the Us championship too. Props Bz keep reppin that 51450 mtl anytime you want youre rematch we all good homeboyyyyyy.

Sikotic™

« Reply #408 on: October 09, 2006, 05:24:11 PM »
LOL @ how low the scores were. It's like I unintentionally picked the opposite of each match except the main event and Kennedy/Taker.

Congrats to MTL on winning the title. Don't get too attached, I'm bringing it back to Cali within the next 3 months  8)
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #409 on: October 10, 2006, 03:13:35 PM »
*Dollar Bill Walks down to the ring to a mix reaction of boos and cheers*

You Mothaf****** shut the fuck up. Love me or hate me, I don't give a f***! E-crazy, aka Moe of the THree Stooges, aka THe Dipset LOSERS! He got LUCKY four weeks ago, I got cheated out of my match. But whatever, the dollar line is, I am the better wrestler. I heard Dipset crew added a new member. They added a half-man, half-donkey looking bitch in Trish Stratus? Tits on a cow look better than those two things hanging from her man-chest.

Anywayz, enough of the Dipset Horse loving crew. As you all saw, I handled that no name wrestler, Queen HIV, easily. I know my record SHOWS...that i am 1 and 1. I believe i deserve a title shot. All of you know this, all of you agree I DO!! Alright, I can't be here any longer. I'm losing money talking to you losers. Thats the dollar line!
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

ecrazy

« Reply #410 on: October 10, 2006, 05:58:51 PM »
*Music Interrupts Dollar Bill*
<a href="http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=1709420&amp;contentType=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=1709420&amp;contentType=3</a>
*E-Crazy Walks out to the Ramp*

Well Well Well Dollar Bill, Seems that you came up as Chump Change The Time I Pounded You, I Handled Commish's Mo. Z Dizzle, The "FEARED" one's Bodyguard Grim....HA, AND YOU WANT A TITLE SHOT? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......
Anyway, wow, that was funny....anyway, I know the people are bored with you, you no name loser, and they rather hear what I the Great E-Crazy From The Great DipCC Crew....Anyway, Seems We Have a NEW Owner To the DipCC world Championship, Eh? Congrats MTL...Well, Im only giving you props because well, you beat that lowlife BzMak, I mean he had to fight sikotic 3 times to even win that title, who would expect him to win again? I mean a blind kid with no arms would have beatin him...HAHA, anyway's kid, Ive come out here for one thing only, and that is, to ask you to give me that title, i mean, im doing this to save you some embarassement if you choose to try and fight me and have me BEAT the crap outta you. Ive got a Feindin For Some More Gold, My FTW belt Gladys (Yes Yes, Ive Named My Belt Gladys) is lonley and is looking for some bigtime companionship, so im out to satisfy my doll.....so MTL do the smart thing, just hand it over
« Last Edit: October 10, 2006, 10:56:48 PM by E-Loco »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #411 on: October 10, 2006, 06:12:40 PM »
Survivor Series, I want my title back

that's all

Sikotic™

« Reply #412 on: October 10, 2006, 08:06:32 PM »
Bz Mak also has a rematch clause which can be used within the next 4 events.
Sikotic has 3 events left for his rematch.
*note, if MTL loses in a rematch, no other rematches will be awarded and a new #1 contender will have to be determined.

The World Title situation is really sexy right now.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #413 on: October 10, 2006, 09:55:29 PM »
don't forget we also have Cyber Sunday

that'll be a warm-up event so I'll mix and match ppl for the matches

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #414 on: October 10, 2006, 10:18:05 PM »
Bz Mak walks down the ramp, the crowd goes crazy as King Mak takes the mic

Bz.: I lost the battle but I didnt lose the war.. Ask Sikotic, I always laugh last and E Crazy, you no name, low life chump, you should keep my name out of your mouth like poison because you are not on my level. MTL beat me because he wrestled better then me in that match, there's no shame in losing once in a while. At least, I never got my ass beat by more then 1 point. I remember the hype when you came here man, it was big but you never lived up to it, you are a disapointment, that's why I'm calling your bitch ass out! When I cash in my title shot, you will be in the match.

The crowd is in shock

Bz.: No, you don't "deserve" a title shot, i'm just making you play in grown man's territory so you can have a reality check! By the way, MTL's Most, congratulation for your win, but when I'll decide to take my title back and become the first ever 3 times champion, I hope you give me the same kind of performance as when you won the title because you better believe I'm studying your every moves to get to know you better, i'll technically man handle you next time we in the ring together, now HIT MY MUSIC!

The crowd chants the King's name as he leaves the ring

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #415 on: October 11, 2006, 05:38:17 AM »
I'm the most dominant wrestler in the WCCWF right now...
Not only am I your KING... I'm also your CHAMPION.

Sikotic™

« Reply #416 on: October 11, 2006, 08:17:12 PM »
<a href="http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=1693260&amp;contentType=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=1693260&amp;contentType=3</a>

*Sikotic's theme plays. Sik comes out to a shower of boos. Fresh off a victory, Sik has a smile on his face and a pink feather boa around his neck......no homo*

WOW! WOW! WOW!.......describing WCCWF as "unpredictable" would be an understatement at the moment. Championships are changing left and right. I could of been involved, but I fell back. I challenged all the boys in the back, and Still Dre accepted my challenge. I put on a wrestling clinic, baby WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Still Dre didn't even know what hit him.His offense was so pathetic........it was almost like he wasn't there.

*Crowd laughs*

Anyways, back on topic. I came out here for one reason and one reason only. The purpose of that exhibition match I had last Sunday was to show Bz Mak how dominant I can be in the ring when I'm focused, and how lucky his ass was when he beat me in the ladder match. And when I say Bz was lucky, I couldn't be more right. Look at what happened at No Mercy. Everyone thought his title defense against MTL was an easy win for Bz. But as usual, Bz fucked up, proving me right when I told you all that his title win was a fluke. You got beat by a rookie, chump!

The funny thing is, he still has the audacity to talk shit about me. So you listen and you listen good Bz. I don't give a damn what you said earlier, you and I have unfinished business. I want my title back, but the fact that you were given a rematch option after only holding the title for a month makes me want to vomit. If you ask me and if you ask these fans, you don't deserve a rematch, you transitional champion!!!

*Crowd chants "BZ! BZ! BZ!"*

SHUT UP! Let me get to the chase. I'M MR. MONEY IN THE BANK! You may be a co-King of the Ring, but there is only one Mr. Money in the Bank, and THAT'S ME! So I'm making a challenge to you, since I wanna solve this situation and get a piece of your ass at the same time.

You and me, Sikotic vs. Bz Mak, in a steel cage at Cyber Sunday. The winner becomes the sole person worthy of a title shot & cashes it in at Survivor Series. If you refuse to accept my challenge like the bitch you are and cash in your shot at Survivor Series, then I'll cash my shot in at the same time. Either way, you son of a bitch, you and me will meet in the ring again. I'm going to embarrass you. You'll wish you never crossed paths with Sikotic. When I'm done with you, you'll be jobbing to Val Venis on Velocity instead of destroying the credibility of the DIPCC championship by losing to a rookie. DIPSET BEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATCH!!!!

*A very upset Sikotic exits the ring*
« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 08:22:37 PM by Sikotic: Mr. Money In The Bank »

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #417 on: October 11, 2006, 10:05:12 PM »
I'm the most dominant wrestler in the WCCWF right now...
Not only am I your KING... I'm also your CHAMPION.

Yure the us champion fool Im the Heavyweigh champ homie.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #418 on: October 17, 2006, 06:45:14 AM »
WCCWF.com has confirmed that at Cyber Sunday, the following match will take place:

The WCCWF World Heavyweight Champ MTL will team-up with the US Champion King HD to take on the DipCC members E-Crazy and M Dogg.

No word yet as to whether or not Bz Mak will accept Sikotic's challenge.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #419 on: October 17, 2006, 11:26:15 PM »
Cool im down you should make a tag team belt too we would win it.