Author Topic: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling League  (Read 86138 times)

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling Foundation
« Reply #555 on: January 08, 2007, 06:47:53 PM »
Ah I lost, good shit E-Crazy, im gonna be the 4th time champ soon tough.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #556 on: January 08, 2007, 07:24:18 PM »
anybody notice a small mistake i made?

it has something to do with the WWE New Year's Resoultion card; first one to point it out will get a prop and entry number 30 into the rumble

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #557 on: January 08, 2007, 07:28:29 PM »
You lef uot the tag team turmoil match.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #558 on: January 08, 2007, 07:39:16 PM »
You lef uot the tag team turmoil match.

they didn't advertise that till the event started lol
props for noticing that; but cant give u #30

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #559 on: January 08, 2007, 08:08:32 PM »

Match 2: World Tag Team Championship
Rater RKO (c) vs. DX

Its RATED  8) gimme my spot
« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 08:11:28 PM by Bz Mak »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #560 on: January 08, 2007, 08:38:09 PM »
*M Dogg walks down to the ring, purple towel over his head as the crowd laughs*

*As M Dogg graps the mic, the crowd would let him talk as they chant "Bitch Ass Fagot" clap, clap, clap, clap, clap*

"St. Louis, a town were the women are built like Chyna, and as atractive as Rosie O'Donald, two nights ago, I'm with Trish Stratus, and St. Louis calls me a bitch ass fagot. Give me a break. Look at that hooker right there, she looks like she got a dick. Your Kansas City Cheifs lost in the playoffs, and in the presents of a PROVEN winner, you reget me. That shows me that this city is CURSED! I have to get out of here...

*As M Dogg starts to walk away, the crowd cheered, then M Dogg comes back*

I'm not letting you guys off that easy. I have business to take care of. I have an issue with the way things went down. You see, it takes TWO men to beat me. It takes two men to team up against me, and try to take what's mine. That DipCC Wrestling championship belt is mine, and out of no where, it's taken from me, it's now on the wall of Dolla Bill. Well, I took the match too lightly. I usually double check my self, I prepare, and have a game plan. But come on, Dolla Bill, King HD, that's uninspiring. I took them lightly, but NEXT time, Dolla, I will get my revenge. But not as I am now, but as the DIPCC WORLD WRESTLING CHAMPION!!!

*The crowd boos loudly, then breaks out in an E-Crazy chant*

SCREW THAT BEEN-A-DICK! He ain't been a man since he burned MY FTW World title. Now I'm out for revenge buddy. You had some luck in our handicap match against Sikotic and myself. But next time you wouldn't be so lucky. I'm out for blood. I'm all business today, and once I get you in the ring ONE ON ONE, I will take your title. Then Dolla, I will take my US title back, and became the first ever UNIFIED WORLD CHAMPION! DIZZLE, you better make the right choice, or you will see you and your fryed retard Grim will be left a bloody mess by Sikotic and myself. There is no questions asked, DipCC will regain our position on top, and all that's left is fucking everyone over, No Homo.

Sikotic™

« Reply #561 on: January 08, 2007, 08:39:26 PM »
I'm gonna miss the DipCC US Championship belt  :'(

Very interesting results. Both titles changed hands to new people. The whole E-Crazy/M Dogg situation looks like it's about to pick up. Just in time for the Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania  :o

Sikotic will be making his statement soon.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #562 on: January 08, 2007, 08:53:28 PM »

Match 2: World Tag Team Championship
Rater RKO (c) vs. DX

Its RATED  8) gimme my spot

damn I didn't even notice that one lol. well u get props and #30.
there is also another mistake after that comes in one of the matches after that.
whoever gets that is #29 :P

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #563 on: January 08, 2007, 08:57:34 PM »
Match 6: Ric Flair vs. Lenny Dykstra

Its KENNY, hihi, whats happens now? Im #29 & 30?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #564 on: January 08, 2007, 09:01:35 PM »

loll good job, i was thinking of the baseball player
as for #29 and #30.....well you can pick anybody else (except yourself) to be #29

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #565 on: January 08, 2007, 09:14:23 PM »
nice :D

Sikotic™

« Reply #566 on: January 08, 2007, 10:42:09 PM »

*Sikotic's music plays and he comes down to the ring adorned in a pink robe made using the feathers of a flawless flamingo. Ignoring the boos he recieves, Sik smiles as he makes his entrance*

Everybody shut the hell up, I've got something to say damnit.

*Crowd chants "YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!"*

I suck? No, I GET sucked, ask ya motha, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! Enough about that bitch though, I just wanna ask a question to StillDre. Did you really think you could beat me at my own game? I smack kufis on the regular. Jim Jones himself crowned me Kufi Smackin' Champ yet you still accepted my challenge? Just because Bz got lucky against me doesn't mean you could.

Since I'm on the topic of Champs.....or ex-Champs I should say, I would like to congratulate E-Crazy on his victory over Bz Mak for the WCCWF Championship. You took a gamble turning your back on the people who made you, and it paid off for the time being. I know how it  feels when you win the championship for the first time. At first, you are in disbelief. Then, you go through feelings of joy and accomplishment. You enjoy it because it will not last for long.

M Dogg has your number at the Rumble. It's his time to shine, and what better way to assert his dominance in the WCCWF then by clowning your ass and taking your title. I'ma be in his corner just to witness history in the making, and by that I don't mean that pifftastic JR Writer album. As soon as M Dogg wins the match, I'ma run in there with a kufi, put it on your head, and smack that shit off. Then you'll be just like you were before DipCC took you under our wing: a  nobody.

Now you faggots are probably asking, "What is The Kufi Smacker planning at the Rumble?" Well, not only will I be in M Dogg's corner for his championship match, I would like to to take this time out to enter myself into the Royal Rumble match. After I smack off 29 other kufis, I'm gonna go to the Wrestlemania main event.

2007 will be known as the year of DipCC...and if you're not down with that, I got two words for ya: DIPSET BITCH!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #569 on: January 09, 2007, 03:43:42 AM »

loll good job, i was thinking of the baseball player
as for #29 and #30.....well you can pick anybody else (except yourself) to be #29

I already notived that  :P, I even changed it in the PM to you.
And damn, I would've won my match (and the belt) easily if I didn't forget the clean/dirty part.