Author Topic: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling League  (Read 86063 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling Foundation
« Reply #690 on: April 02, 2007, 06:41:36 PM »
WWE WrestleMania 23 Results

Batista vs. Undertaker = Taker wins; pin
Cena vs. HBK = Cena wins; submission
Trump / Lashley vs. McMahon / Umaga = Trump / Lashley win; pin
Money in the Bank Ladder Match = Mr. Kennedy wins
ECW Originals vs. The New Breed = ECW Originals win; pin
Benoit vs. MVP = Benoit wins; pin
Kane vs. Khali = Khali wins; pin
Melina vs. Ashley = Melina wins; pin

------------------------------------------------------------------------

WCCWF WrestleRampage Results

*Fireworks go off in the building as WrestleRampage’s theme song, Ladies and Gentlemen by Saliva, plays in the background. Joey Styles and Tazz welcome everybody to the event as the crowd is standing on their feet in excitement. JS and Tazz run down the card as we see the briefcase hanging from the ceiling. The ringside crew is also making sure that there is a ladder set up on the outside of the ring as well as some underneath the ring.*

Match 1: Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Grim vs. Sikotic vs. Mafioso vs. King HD vs. Bz Mak vs. Lucifer

*The lights go off in the arena and Grim’s music plays; Grim makes his way down to the ring with his scythe. Grim enters the ring, puts his scythe on the corner and sets off a big pyro. The lights turn pink and purple; we hear Sikotic’s theme play as he makes his way out to the crowd booing. Sikotic makes his way down to the ring, enters, stares at the briefcase and then awaits the other 4 competitors in the match. Mafioso’s theme plays and he makes his way out a mixed reaction. Mafioso walks down to the ring, enters and stares at Grim. King HD’s music plays next and he also comes out to a mixed reaction. HD walks down and enters the ring; he looks quite confident as he awaits the final 2 stars. Bz Mak’s theme plays and the crowd starts cheering for him. Mak looks quite focused as he makes his way down to the ring. Mak enters the ring, stares at the other 4 competitors and then at the briefcase hanging above. The lights go out and a big gong is heard. We hear Lucifer’s theme music, which is called the Ministry (think back to the Undertaker and his Ministry of Darkness music). Lucifer makes his way down in his black hat, trench coat, gloves, pants and shirt, his long hair slicked back and half black-half white face paint. Lucifer walks down to the ring while all the competitors and the crowd stare at this unknown person. Lucifer walks up the steel steps and raises his arms to turn the lights on. He enters the ring, takes off his hat, takes off his coat and stares off at the other stars in the ring. The bell rings and the match begins…*

Grim’s Predictions:
Batista vs. Undertaker = Taker wins; pin = 3 points
Cena vs. HBK = Cena wins; submission = 3 points
Trump / Lashley vs. McMahon / Umaga = Trump / Lashley win; pin = 3 points
Money in the Bank Ladder Match = Mr. Kennedy wins = 3 points
ECW Originals vs. The New Breed = The New Breed wins; pin = 0 points
Benoit vs. MVP = MVP wins; pin = 0 points
Kane vs. Khali = Kane wins; DQ = 0 points
Melina vs. Ashley = Ashley wins; pin = 0 points
GRIM’S TOTAL POINTS = 12 POINTS

Sikotic’s Predictions:
Cena vs. HBK = Cena wins; submission = 3 points
Money in the Bank Ladder Match = Orton wins = 0 points
Kane vs. Khali = Kane wins; pin = 0 points
Melina vs. Ashley = Melina wins; pin = 3 points
SIKOTIC’S TOTAL POINTS = 12 POINTS

Mafioso’s Predictions:
Batista vs. Undertaker = Batista wins; pin = 0 points
Cena vs. HBK = HBK wins; pin = 0 points
Money in the Bank Ladder Match = Mr. Kennedy wins = 3 points
ECW Originals vs. The New Breed = The New Breed win; pin = 0 points
Benoit vs. MVP = MVP wins; submission = 0 points
Melina vs. Ashley = Melina wins; pin = 3 points
MAFIOSO’S TOTAL POINTS = 9 POINTS

King HD’s Predictions:
Cena vs. HBK = Cena wins; pin = 2 points
KING HD’S TOTAL POINTS = 8 POINTS

Bz Mak’s Predictions:
Money in the Bank Ladder Match = Edge wins = 0 points
Benoit vs. MVP = Benoit wins; submission = 2 points
BZ MAK’S TOTAL POINTS = 8 POINTS

Lucifer’s Predictions:
Money in the Bank Ladder Match = Edge wins = 0 points
Kane vs. Khali = Khali wins; pin = 3 points
LUCIFER’S TOTAL POINTS = 9 POINTS

Tie-breaker system between Grim and Sikotic: Both got the first three most important matches correct.
Grim got the MITB match correct; Sikotic did not.
Therefore, Grim is the winner.

Highlights of the match:
Grim pushing over Bz Mak and King HD while they both tried climbing a ladder.
Grim being dropkicked in between two ladders by Mafioso.
Sikotic delivering a huge elbow drop from a ladder onto Lucifer.
Sikotic being rammed in the head with a ladder by Bz Mak.
Mafioso delivering a Swanton bomb on Sikotic while Sikotic is lying on top of a ladder.
Mafioso being suplexed off the top of a ladder by King HD.
King HD knocking Mafioso and Grim over the top by running at them with a ladder.
King HD crashing onto the outside after Lucifer pushed the ladder over that HD was climbing.
Bz Mak running on a ladder that was put against the ropes (like Shelton Benjamin did at the MITB match on WM22) and hitting the Whisper in the Wind on everybody.
Bz Mak being Piledrivered on a ladder by Grim.
Lucifer knocking over a ladder Mafioso was climbing with another ladder to send Mafioso crashing on the top rope.
Lucifer being busted open by Bz Mak and Sikotic after they give a double-front face slam on a ladder.

Finish of the match:
Bz Mak and King HD are fighting each other on the outside. Lucifer is punching away at Mafioso in the corner inside the ring. Grim and Sikotic are trading punches until Grim clotheslines Sikotic to the outside. Grim goes to the outside and gives Sikotic an uppercut. Suddenly from behind, M Dogg attacks Grim. Grim tries to fight off DipCC but the numbers game comes into play. M Dogg and Sikotic are hammering away at Grim until Lucifer notices M Dogg. Lucifer immediately comes out to the ring to help Grim. As Lucifer comes, both DipCC members look his way. M Dogg starts to back off and leave, abandoning Sikotic. Sikotic is wondering why M Dogg is leaving until both Grim and Lucifer attack Sikotic. Lucifer and Grim are punching and kicking away at Sikotic until they deliver a double-chokeslam to him through the Spanish announce table. As Grim and Lucifer are about to climb back into the ring, Mafioso comes running and hits a suicide dive on Lucifer, knocking both him and Lucifer out. Grim gets back in the ring where he notices Bz Mak and King HD climbing a ladder. Grim goes and pushes over the ladder to send Bz Mak and King HD crashing to the outside. Grim then sets up the ladder again and climbs up, grabs the briefcase and takes it off the hook to win the match!!

Winner of the Match: GRIM

After the match:
Grim climbs down the ladder with the briefcase while his music plays in the arena. Grim sets off a pyro to celebrate his hard-fought victory with 5 other bodies all bloody and bruised laid out on the floor.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 06:52:32 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #691 on: April 02, 2007, 06:54:30 PM »
Match 2: US Title Match
Dollar Bill vs. M Dogg

*M Dogg’s theme plays in the arena as he makes his way out to some boos. M Dogg is being accompanied Trish Stratus and KAIN. The DipCC crew enters the ring and awaits the US Champion. Dollar Bill’s music plays in the arena and he comes out to cheers. DB makes his way down to the ring and enters. He stares down M Dogg while handing his belt over to the ref. The ref takes the belt to the outside, then rings the bell to start the match…*

Dollar Bill’s Predictions: None submitted; default system
Batista vs. Undertaker = Taker wins; pin = 2 points
Cena vs. HBK = Cena wins; submission = 2 points
Trump / Lashley vs. McMahon / Umaga = Trump / Lashley win; pin = 2 points
Money in the Bank Ladder Match = Mr. Kennedy wins = 2 points
Kane vs. Khali = Kane wins; DQ = 0 points
DOLLAR BILL’S TOTAL POINTS = 8 POINTS ÷ 2 = 4 POINTS

M Dogg’s Predictions:
Cena vs. HBK = Cena wins; pin = 1 points
Money in the Bank Ladder Match = Edge = 0 points
Benoit vs. MVP = Benoit wins; submission = 1 point
Kane vs. Khali = Khali wins; pin = 2 points
Melina vs. Ashley = Melina wins; pin = 2 points
M DOGG’S TOTAL POINTS = 10 POINTS

Finish of the match:
M Dogg has had control of most of the match. M Dogg sends DB towards and tries a splash on DB but DB counters and dropkicks M Dogg in the head. M Dogg is laid out on the floor while DB is slowly making his way to his feet. As DB gets back to his feet, Sikotic comes out to the ring in bandages. Trish distracts the ref; meanwhile KAIN is on the ring apron and gets DB’s attention. As DB tries to punch KAIN, KAIN tosses salt in the eyes of DB. As DB walks around after being blinded, M Dogg is up on his feet. Sikotic comes into the ring and delivers a Sik Bottom on DB. Sikotic leaves the ring quickly as the ref turns his attention back to the match. M Dogg looks pissed off as KAIN and Sikotic tell him to cover DB. M Dogg covers DB and gets the 3-count to win the title!!

Winner of the Match and NEW US CHAMPION: M DOGG

After the match:
As the rest of the DipCC crew celebrates M Dogg winning the title, M Dogg looks extremely pissed off and frustrated. The fans are booing the DipCC crew as the ref checks on DB to see if he is alright.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Match 3: WCCWF World Heavyweight Title Match
E-Crazy vs. Still Dre

*Still Dre’s music plays in the building as he cheered by the crowd. SD makes his way down to the ring, enters and awaits E-Crazy. E-Crazy’s music plays next and the fans give him a mixed reaction. E-Crazy comes to the ring with the Title hanging over his shoulder. E-Crazy enters the ring and raises the belt high before giving it to the ref. The ref hands the belt to the time keeper and signals for the bell to the ring. The bell rings and the match starts…*

E-Crazy’s Predictions:
ECW Originals vs. The New Breed = ECW Originals win; pin = 2 points
Kane vs. Khali = Khali wins; pin = 2 points
Melina vs. Ashley = Melina wins; pin = 2 points
E-CRAZY’S TOTAL POINTS = 10 POINTS

Still Dre’s Predictions:
Money in the Bank Ladder Match = Mr. Kennedy wins = 2 points
STILL DRE’S TOTAL POINTS = 6 POINTS

Finish of the Match:
In a fairly even bout, we see in the ring SD has control of the match. SD sends E-Crazy to the turnbuckle and hits the Stinger Splash on E-Crazy. SD sends E-Crazy across to the other turnbuckle and hits another Stinger Splash. SD sets up E-Crazy for the Dre Death Drop, but E-Crazy drops himself to the ground and kicks SD in the head. E-Crazy gets up and gets a German suplex on SD. E-Crazy picks up SD and hits a belly-to-belly suplex on SD. E-Crazy drags SD to the corner, goes up top and delivers the Moonsault on SD. E-Crazy covers SD and gets the 3-count to retain his title!!

Winner of the Match and STILL WCCWF CHAMPION: E-CRAZY

After the match:
E-Crazy celebrates in the ring as SD slowly walks back up the aisle. While E-Crazy celebrates with his music playing, Joey Styles and Tazz recap the show and the main event. JS thanks everybody for joining the WCCWF for WrestleRampage. The show goes off air with E-Crazy still celebrating in the ring.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #692 on: April 02, 2007, 07:09:37 PM »
M Dogg, here is your title:

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #693 on: April 02, 2007, 07:38:57 PM »
Good job M Dogg, damn I got dropped from the top of the ladder

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #694 on: April 03, 2007, 12:58:49 PM »
props to both M Dogg and E-Crazy who both came with good predictions

anybody who is active on the WCC wing, lemme know what your theme songs were / are please
i wanna try and get a roster update done sometime tomorrow or Thursday

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #695 on: April 04, 2007, 11:16:44 AM »

*M Dogg comes out to his usual Jim Jones Ballin', and over his shoulder is the DipCC US title, but he does not look happy.*

So here's the dead!

*Huge "Dolla Bill" chants ring through out the area*

How can I give a man a rematch when he wasn't even ready to go on the BIGGEST NIGHT IN DIPCC WRESTLING HISTORY!!

"Dollla's gonna get you, Dollla's gonna get you" chants are heard through the area

He wrestled me in his jeans at Wrestling Rampage, he was late to the area, his gear was left at home, how can I give a man like that a rematch, he didn't show up to the biggest event in our history. He ain't even worth your breath to cheer, because he ain't even on my mind. You ask who is, SIKOTIC, KAIN! This was the biggest night of my career, and now it's tanted, I had Dolla Bill beat, I didn't need help. This man forgot his wrestling gear in his hotel room, and was not ready to go, and I didn't need help. This is why Sikotic, myself and Trish had decided to challenge you at Backlash. After all, Trish is with me now, he who has the gold, has Trish.

*Dizzle comes out to confront M Dogg*

Dizzle: Well well well, looks like someone has no problem getting rid of the title I just awarded him. What's the matter, our title is not good enough for you. Well I got something to tell you Mr. Dogg, I have decided to do your group a favor, so at Backlash, you'll have your match with Sikotic, but with that U.S. title on the line. I'm going to enjoy you guys tearing each other apart. So at Backlash, M Dogg, with Trish Stratus in your corner, will defend your title against Sikotic, with KAIN in his corner. And M Dogg... good luck

*the screen fades as M Dogg is pleading not for the match to happen.*

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #696 on: April 04, 2007, 11:20:02 AM »
Good job M Dogg, damn I got dropped from the top of the ladder

thanks I'm surprised you didn't win, I thought either you or Sikotic had it.

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #697 on: April 04, 2007, 12:31:24 PM »
damn, we all pretty much sucked this ppv
..but thats good right? means this ppv wasnt that predictable
anyways my theme song is now: Megadeth - Holy Wars ~ http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9GE65M1N

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #698 on: April 04, 2007, 05:50:44 PM »
Dolla Bill walks out

M Dogg. You gay rights activist bitch. I felt like shit that night. I was at 10% of my full wrestling abilities, but thats ok You all know damn well who the real wrestler is! And like Tony Soprano, I will take care of business this MONTH!!!! I wont say much more than that right now. Thats the dolla line!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 05:57:20 PM by eS El Duque »
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #699 on: April 05, 2007, 12:02:29 PM »
Sikotic's promo from DipCC:

*Sikotic's music plays and he walks down the ramp dressed in a silk purple button-up, white slacks and white gators. He passes Dolla Bill on his way down the ramp who he mocks and trash talks. Sik gets in the ring, grabs a mic, pushes down his $500 purple diamond-encrusted sunglasses and smiles at M Dogg*

M Doggy......M Doggy. You were a winner at Wrestle Rampage, but you sound like a bitter loser. Honestly, I am shocked by all this hostility you hold towards Kain and I. You and me are boys. We started this DipCC shit, and we ran WCCWF at one time. Hell, if there were tag titles, we woulda been Tag champs. However, let's be honest with ourselves. Could you have won that match by yourself?: It's a possibility. Did Kain and I ensure your victory?: Damn right we did.

We were just securing your legacy and the legacy of DipCC. Hell, you have a perfect Wrestle Rampage record, I wish I had that on my record..........Speaking of which, at Wrestle Rampage, I lost my opportunity to be Mr. Money In The Bank. Now I didn't need you to ensure my victory, but I could of used a little more assistance by you in the ladder match. INSTEAD YOU BACK OFF BECAUSE ONE JABRONI WORE A CRAPPY HALLOWEEN COSTUME!!!!!!!!!

Now I may have lost my match at Wrestle Rampage.....no biggie, I'll be back in the World Title picture in no time. And you may have won your match and the US Title at Wrestle Rampage......but you lost my trust, man. You know I got your back because even after I was bruised, bloodied, and battered, I came out and made sure you were victorious.......but do you have my back?

You gotta prove yourself trustworthy again in my eyes and Kain's eyes, but you're not the only one that has to prove himself. I gotta prove that I am still the top dog around here. What better way than by winning the US title.....even if it takes beating you. Look, we are both competitive guys, and because of this I'm worried that one of us may get carried away during our match. But just like I've proven that you can trust me even if you've let me down, I promise that I will do my part to make sure that our match at Backlash will be without controversy. Are you will be willing to do the same? Like I said, you gotta prove that....

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #700 on: April 08, 2007, 12:34:46 PM »
WCC Wrestling Foundation Roster:

Mo Z. Dizzle: The Chairman and CEO of the WCC Wrestling Foundation
Alignment: Heel
Theme Entrance: Beware by Big Pun

Grim: Mo Z. Dizzle's bodyguard; a monster-like person who doesn't speak much and not much is know about him; the first Money in the Bank Ladder Match winner and a 1-time FTW Champion; He is the current WCCWF World Heavyweight Champion
Alignment: Heel/Tweener
Theme Entrance: Kane's Original Theme

Lucifer: The newest member in the WCCWF; little is known about him; he is aligned with Mo Z. Dizzle and Grim
Theme Entrance: Undertaker's Ministry Theme

P. Nelson: Formerly known as Bz Mak, He was a co-King of the Ring in 2006; The first ever WCCWF World Heavyweight Champion and a 3-time WCCWF Champion
Alignment: Face
Theme Entrance: Currently unknown

Still Dre: Winner of the first ever Battle, a 40-Man Battle Royale; Joined the DipCC crew at Consequence

King Sikotic: A former 1-time WCCWF World Heavyweight Champion and US Champion; the 2007 King of the Ring winner; a member of the DipCC crew who is accompanied to the ring by KAIN
Theme Entrance: To be a Diplomat by J.R. Writer

E-Crazy: Attacked Mo Z. Dizzle with a bat on his debut; a member of the DipCC crew; a former FTW Champion, handed to him by Sikotic; burnt the FTW Title in a trash can; a former WCCWF World Heavyweight Champion

M Dogg: The first WCCWF United States Champion; Former 3-time US Champion; a  former member of the DipCC crew unitl he was brutally relieved of his duties; accompanied to the ring by Trish Stratus
Alignment: Tweener
Theme Entrance: Hip Hop is Dead by Nas

HD: One of the co-Kings of the Rings in 2006; a former and the current WCCWF US Champion
Alignment: Tweener
Theme Entrance: Holy Wars by Megadeth

Dollar Bill (eS El Duque): A former WCCWF US Champion
Alignment: Face
Theme Entrance: Screwed Done Already Warn Me by Trae f/ Lil Keke
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 09:59:41 AM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 11:11:12 AM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #702 on: April 09, 2007, 08:54:11 AM »
longest time with the US belt ever  8)
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #703 on: April 09, 2007, 10:03:51 AM »
its time for me to be a champ again
when will i get another title shot, GM?

by the way...
E-Crazy: 8/21/06 - 7/11/06
should be 11/7/06?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 10:06:06 AM by King HD »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #704 on: April 09, 2007, 10:46:06 AM »
its time for me to be a champ again
when will i get another title shot, GM?

by the way...
E-Crazy: 8/21/06 - 7/11/06
should be 11/7/06?

hmm, i'll review that lol
i took the stats off the last championship history post a few pages back

and as for a title shot, it'll come eventually; i got storylines planned for everybody

EDIT: i updated the championship history, easier to read this way lol
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 11:40:10 AM by Mo Z. Dizzle »