Author Topic: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling League  (Read 86265 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling Foundation
« Reply #765 on: May 22, 2007, 12:16:25 PM »
*Michaels Cole is speaking as video of M Dogg entering the area with a very angery look on his face "Wait a minute JBL, M Dogg has entered the building and he does not look happy. What will he say, we have to get to a commercial, will M Dogg speak, this after the BREAK"*

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #766 on: May 22, 2007, 03:10:14 PM »
once again i was part of the best match of the PPV
when will the WCCWF fans and the WCCWF itself realize im the real deal?!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #767 on: May 24, 2007, 10:59:25 AM »
the next WWE events will be SNME and One Night Stand.

im probably going to only book like 2 or 3 matches for each event assuming WWE has matches for both announced before they take place.

if they do not announce for SNME, we'll skip that and focus on ONS; i'll try and post more info by next Monday or Tuesday.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #768 on: May 27, 2007, 05:28:09 PM »
SNME will be skipped because the taping is tomorrow and no matches have been announced.
therefore, ONS is where the final 3 matches of the KOTR tournament will take place.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 09:02:21 AM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #769 on: May 31, 2007, 10:04:07 AM »
sorry for the delay; here are both cards:

WWE's One Night Stand Card (written in order of importance)

Match 1: ECW World Title Street Fight Match
Vince (c) vs. Lashley

Match 2: WWE World Title Falls Count Anywhere Match
Cena (c) vs. Khali

Match 3: World Heavyweight Title Steel Cage Match
Edge (c) vs. Batista

Match 4: World Tag Team Title Ladder Match
Hardys (c) vs. World's Greatest Tag Team (WGTT for short)

Match 5: Stretcher Match
RVD vs. Orton

Match 6: Tag Team Tables Match
Punk / Dreamer / Sandman vs. New Breed

Match 7: Lumberjack Match
Mark Henry vs. Kane

Match 8: Pudding Match
Melina vs. Candice

-----------------------------------------------------------------

WCCWF's Rise to Stardom

***For the predictions, you only have to predict the winner to get full points. You do NOT have to say pin, submission, DQ or Knockout; ONLY THE WINNER

Match 1: Lucifer vs. Mafioso

Match 2: King of the Ring Qualifier
M Dogg vs. Dollar Bill vs. E-Crazy

Match 3: US Title Match AND King of the Ring Qualifier
Sikotic (c) vs. Still Dre

Match 4: King of the Ring Qualifier
Bz Mak vs. King HD vs. Grim

Predictions due date: Sunday June 3rd at 3PM EST, 12PM Cali time

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #770 on: June 01, 2007, 09:12:57 AM »
Grim's Predictions:

Vince vs. Lashley = Lashley wins
Cena vs. Khali = Cena wins
Edge vs. Batista = Edge wins
Hardys vs. WGTT = Hardys win
RVD vs. Orton = Orton wins
Punk / Dreamer / Sandman vs. New Breed = Punk / Dream / Sandman win
Mark Henry vs. Kane = Mark Henry wins
Melina vs. Candice = Candice wins

Lucifer's Predictions:
Hardys vs. WGTT = WGTT wins
RVD vs. Orton = RVD wins
Punk / Dreamer / Sandman vs. New Breed = Punk / Dream / Sandman win

Due date: Sunday June 3rd at 3PM EST, 12PM Cali time
All predictions submitted
All reminders sent out
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 10:28:25 AM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #771 on: June 01, 2007, 10:43:26 AM »
*The song Hip-Hop is Dead begins to play as M Dogg comes out with the crowd chanting for Dolla*

This Sunday, this Sunday, I will step into the ring once again, against two people. This time it will be against Dolla, again, and E-Crazy. Last year, I was robbed for the Kinf of the Ring by Dizzle, so DIZZLE, WHERE ARE YOU CHUMP! You put me in a situation were I can't win. Dolla is a punk buster, his too quiet. I mean, why put me in with this Dean Malenko wannabe, he can't draw flies to our match. Yeah he preforms well in matches, his a great mat wrestler, a purest, what does that equal, BORING! No mic skillz, no interest is draw to him, he puts in no effort except for his matches, but dogg, this is more than that, I mean, do you want to see what they did to the last guy like you. Here's a video of someone just like you.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/5maY3Y5Ateg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/5maY3Y5Ateg</a>

Hello Lance Storm.... ha ha ha ha.

*"You suck" chants start up, then go to "Asshole, Asshole" chants*

Alright, enough with the easy one, glad I got that out the way. Now on to bigger fish to fry. You E-Crazy, I should have know from the start that you entering DipCC was no good. You came in, and you wanted to be top draw. I mean, I was already US Champ, what more could you want. But you wanted the top spot, so you had to take out the Capo, and put in Sikotic as your right hand man, but here's the deal, YOU LET A FRIED FREAK BEAT YOU!!! Ha ha ha ha, the greatest justice was seeing you lose that title the moment you made it DipCC. I mean, did I not fit in because I was more of a free thinker, a Black Hart, a Sole Survivor. Wait a minute, let me get rid of my inner Owen here, OK.... done. E-Crazy, I have footage of the last time you were in DipCC, and I might as well expose your cross dressing ass self

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/K3E5AVTs8Ng" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/K3E5AVTs8Ng</a>

*fagot chants ring through the arena*

Yes E-Crazy, don't start with me, I'll take out you and every single member of DipCC one at a time, until I get whats mine, and Sikotic, you dodged a bullet me losing last month, but I will work my way up the ladder and I will get my US Title back. And DIZZLE, DON'T ROB ME THIS YEAR, OR I'LL TAKE THAT BELT FROM YOUR FRIED FREAK TOO!!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #772 on: June 02, 2007, 02:55:35 PM »
E-Crazy's promo from the other side:

*Video of E-crazy in the back is shown, he's lying down watching M Doggs rant on a TV, laughing uncontrollably*

Ok, Ok.....HAHAHAHAHA! Everyone on the Dub and Everyone On Dipcc knows how I look, aint it pathetic that you gotta try and portray me as someone else Kid?
*continues laughing*

Alright, im done....No Wait, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Ok, Ok...alright, ok, im done, seriously, now, AHAHAH, ok, seriously now...
Want to know why Im Laughing? Well I'll Let The Footage Speak For Itself, Lady's And Gentleman, Your HARDCORE Hero, M-DOGG In Action with a couple of his friends
ROLL THE TAPE!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/fn1jWDn-r_M" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/fn1jWDn-r_M</a>
*Crowd turns on M-Dogg and Chants *Fag, Fag, Fag, Fag*
Hardcore Hero, More Like Hardcore Homo!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Oh Man M-Dogg, you got some splaining to do!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA, Oh man, im crying, stop, just stop.
Ok, enough with the gay guy, Dollar bill, you have been manhandled by me on numerous occasions, i really have nothing to say to you, your nothing, so you might as well not show up, your going to lose, as usual. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
ok, im done, See ya'll on Rise to stardom, AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #773 on: June 04, 2007, 01:45:43 PM »
WWE One Night Stand Results

Hardys vs. WGTT = Hardys win
RVD vs. Orton = RVD wins
Punk / Dreamer / Sandman vs. New Breed = Punk / Dreamer / Sandman win

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

WCCWF Rise to Stardom Results

*Fireworks go off in the arena as the fans are ecstatic for WCCWF’s Rise to Stardom event. Joey Styles and Tazz welcome the viewing audience to the event with the rest of the crowd still standing in excitement. JS and Tazz run down the Rise to Stardom card while the theme song, Famous by Puddle of Mudd, plays in the building. The camera view then goes to the ring as we prepare for the opening bout.*

Match 1: Mafioso vs. Lucifer

*Mafioso’s theme plays in the arena as the crowd gives him a positive reaction. Mafioso makes his way down to ring and waits for his opponent. The lights go out and Lucifer’s music is heard in the arena. Lucifer makes his way out in his usual attire as the crowd boos him. Lucifer makes his way down to the ring and climbs up the steel steps. He raises his arms which turns the lights back on and then enters. Lucifer quickly gets prepared for the match while Mafioso looks on with focus and determination. The bell rings and the match is underway…*

Mafioso’s Predictions:
Vince vs. Lashley = Lashley = 2 points
Cena vs. Khali = Cena = 2 points
Edge vs. Batista = Batista = 0 points
Hardys vs. WGTT = WGTT = 0 points
RVD vs. Orton = Orton = 0 points
Punk / Dreamer / Sandman vs. New Breed = New Breed = 0 points
Mark Henry vs. Kane = Mark Henry = 2 points
Melina vs. Candice = Melina = 0 points
MAFIOSO’S TOTAL POINTS = 6 POINTS

Lucifer’s Predictions:
Edge vs. Batista = Edge = 2 points
RVD vs. Orton = RVD = 2 points
Punk / Dreamer / Sandman vs. New Breed = Punk / Dream / Sandman = 2 points
Melina vs. Candice = Candice = 2 points
LUCIFER’S TOTAL POINTS = 14 POINTS

Finish of the match:
Mafioso has the control in the match; he sends Lucifer into the ropes and nails Lucifer with a spinning-heel kick. As Lucifer is on the mat, Mafioso springboards off the ropes and hits a Moonsault. Mafioso goes up to the top and tries to nail an elbow-drop but Lucifer moves out at the last second! Lucifer and Mafioso are both back on their feet and Lucifer delivers a big boot to Mafioso. Mafioso and gets up again and is met with a clothesline. Mafioso gets up one more time but Lucifer grabs him by the throat and nails the Chokeslam! Lucifer covers Mafioso and gets the 3-count to win the match.

Winner of the match = LUCIFER

After the match:
Lucifer music plays but quickly turns off when Lucifer grabs Mafioso by the throat again. Lucifer picks Mafioso up for another Chokeslam, but Mafioso counters with a DDT!! Mafioso goes to the top and this time is able to nail an elbow on Lucifer. Mafioso rolls out of the ring and walks to the back while looking at the ring. The crowd cheers for Mafioso as Lucifer slowly sits up and the stars once again briefly have a staredown.

Match 2: King of the Ring Qualifier
E-Crazy vs. M Dogg vs. Dollar Bill

*E-Crazy’s theme plays in the arena as the DipCC member makes his way out to boos. E-Crazy walks down to the ring and enters. Next, we hear M Dogg’s music play in the stadium. He is given a mixed reaction by the audience. M Dogg makes his way to the ring; him and E-Crazy glare at each other. Dollar Bill’s music plays in the building and the crowd cheers for him. Dollar Bill comes to the ring while JS and Tazz recap the history between M Dogg, Dollar Bill and DipCC. The bell rings to start this King of the Ring triple threat qualifying match…*

E-Crazy’s Predictions:
Vince vs. Lashley = Vince = 0 points
Cena vs. Khali = Khali = 0 points
Edge vs. Batista = Batista = 0 points
Hardys vs. WGTT = Hardys = 2 points
Mark Henry vs. Kane = Kane = 0 points
E-CRAZY’S TOTAL POINTS = 4 POINTS

M Dogg’s Predictions:
M DOGG’S TOTAL POINTS = 6 POINTS

Dollar Bill’s Predictions:
Cena vs. Khali = Khali = 0 points
Punk / Dreamer / Sandman vs. New Breed = Punk / Dreamer / Sandman = 2 points
DOLLAR BILL’S TOTAL POINTS = 10 POINTS

Finish of the match:
M Dogg has control in the match. M Dogg dropkicks E-Crazy and then hip-tosses Dollar Bill. M Dogg then nails E-Crazy with a drop-toe hold and delivers a couple of European Uppercuts to Dollar Bill. M Dogg sends DB into the ropes and hits a flying forearm on DB. E-Crazy is back up on his feet and tries to punch M Dogg but M Dogg ducks. M Dogg scoops E-Crazy and nails the Running Powerslam. While this happens though, Kain has made his way out to the ring and is distracting the referee!! As Kain distracts the ref, M Dogg tries a cover on DB but notices Kain. M Dogg gets up and looks to go towards Kain, but Still Dre is behind him and nails him with the Dre Death Drop!! Still Dre goes to the outside and joins Kain in distracting the ref. As this happens, E-Crazy is back up on his feet. Sikotic has the US Title in hand and tells E-Crazy to grab DB. E-Crazy grabs DB and is holding him; Sikotic comes running at DB but DB moves and Sikotic nails E-Crazy!! DB nails an Enzuigiri on Sikotic who slightly runs into the ref. As the ref turns his attention back to the ring, he notices DB has covered E-Crazy. The ref counts to 3 and DB has won the match!!

Winner of the match = DOLLAR BILL

After the match:
DB rolls to the outside walks his way up the ramp with his arms raised in victory. DipCC is on the outside frustrated. M Dogg has gained some consciousness back and glowers at the DipCC crew while JS and Tazz recap the events in the match.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 01:52:58 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #774 on: June 04, 2007, 01:49:51 PM »
Match 3: US Title and King of the Ring Qualifier Match
Sikotic vs. Still Dre

*As both Sikotic and Still Dre are out already, no entrance themes are played. Both enter the ring and go into separate corners for this US Title and King of the Ring qualifying match. Trish has helped E-Crazy to the back while Kain reminds at ringside. JS and Tazz describe how Still Dre won the rights to a US Title match. Before the bell rings, SD and Sikotic shake hands for good sportsmanship while the crowd boos them. The bell rings and the match starts…*

Sikotic’s Predictions:
SIKOTIC’S TOTAL POINTS = 14 POINTS

Still Dre’s Predictions:
STILL DRE’S TOTAL POINTS = 12 POINTS

Finish of the match:
In a back and forth match, Sikotic has control. Sikotic is driving his shoulder into SD’s gut. Sikotic sends SD to the opposite turnbuckle. As SD is walking on “spaghetti-legs”, Sikotic looks to deliver a Sik Bottom on SD. SD delivers a few elbows to the side of Sikotic’s head. SD then counters with a Dre Death Drop!! As this happens, M Dogg is at ringside and grabs a hold of Kain! M Dogg then sends Kain into the steel steps. The ref goes to check on Kain. SD is pissed off and tries to grab M Dogg, who is on the outside. M Dogg grabs SD by the head runs his throat across the ropes. M Dogg slides into the ring and nails SD with a neck-breaker! M Dogg then grabs Sikotic and puts him on SD! The ref notices the cover and goes into the ring. The ref does the 3-count and Sikotic has retained his US Title!!

Winner of the match and STILL US CHAMPION = SIKOTIC

After the match:
M Dogg goes into the ring with the US Title. As Sikotic slowly makes his way back to his feet, M Dogg comes running with the US Title and knocks out Sikotic!! M Dogg then drops the title on the ground, picks up SD and nails him with the Running Powerslam!! M Dogg grabs the title again, looks at it and puts it over Sikotic’s lifeless body. M Dogg leaves the ring with the crowd chanting “M Dogg” as he makes his way to the back. Officials come to help the DipCC crew to the back as well as JS and Tazz summarize the US Title match.

Match 4: King of the Ring Qualifier Match
Grim vs. King HD vs. Bz Mak

*Bz Mak’s theme plays and the crowd cheers him as he comes out for the main event. Bz Mak walks down to the ring, enters and awaits his other two opponents. King HD’s music plays as he is given a mixed response from the audience. JS and Tazz recap how Bz Mak and King HD became the 2006 co-Kings of the Ring and how their feud is developing. HD enters the ring and awaits Grim. The lights go out as Grim’s music plays in the stadium. Grim walks out and is met with boos from the fans. Grim makes his way down to the ring and enters. Grim puts his scythe in the corner and then sets off a large pyro. Grim then takes off his newly won belt and gives it to the ref. The ref gives the belt to the time-keeper. The bells rings and the final 2007 King of the Ring qualifying match is underway…*

Grim’s Predictions:
Punk / Dreamer / Sandman vs. New Breed = Punk / Dream / Sandman = 2 points
GRIM’S TOTAL POINTS = 14 POINTS

King HD’s Predictions:
KING HD’S TOTAL POINTS = 10 POINTS

Bz Mak’s Predictions:
BZ MAK’S TOTAL POINTS = 12 POINTS

Finish of the match:
Bz Mak and HD are double-teaming Grim. Bz and HD set Grim on the top turnbuckle and give him a double-superplex!! Grim rolls out of the ring and Bz and HD continue fighting with one another. Bz starts chopping away at HD’s chest with “WOOs” being heard from the crowd. Bz tries to nail HD with a fisherman-suplex but HD is able to block the move and nails a belly-to-belly suplex on Bz. HD grabs Bz by the arm and sets Bz up on one of the bottom turnbuckles. HD starts stomping away at Bz. HD then gets Bz back up on his feet; HD kicks Bz in the gut and looks to deliver a Half-Dead Stunner but Bz pushes HD into the ropes and nails a bulldog on HD!! Both these guys are on the mat and the ref begins the 10-count. At a count of 7, both stars are back on their feet and start trading blows again. HD tries to kick Bz, but Bz grabs his leg and trips him; Bz then springboards HD into the turnbuckle. As HD is wandering around and not in his proper senses, Bz kicks him in the gut. Bz then nails the Bz Bomb on HD!! Bz covers HD and goes for the pin, but Grim is back in the ring and delivers a leg-drop to the back of Bz’s head. Grim grabs Bz by the throat and gives him a chokeslam to the outside of the ring!! Grim then grabs HD by the throat and gives him a chokeslam as well!! Grim covers HD and gets the 3-count to win the match.

Winner of the match = GRIM

After the match:
Before Grim can celebrate, he is attacked by the DipCC crew!! Grim is being triple-teamed before M Dogg comes in and starts brawling with Still Dre. Lucifer comes out ass well and helps out Grim against DipCC before being attacked by Mafioso. Dollar Bill makes his way out and starts fighting with Sikotic! Meanwhile on the outside, Bz Mak and HD are also rumbling about. M Dogg clothesline Still Dre over the top while DB suplex’ Sikotic to the outside!! M Dogg and DB then start fighting with one another as Grim tosses E-Crazy over the top. The DipCC crew starts re-treating to the back. HD sends Bz Mak into the steps and then enters the ring to attack Grim. Lucifer back-bodydrops Mafioso to the outside; DB nails M Dogg with a jaw-breaker who rolls to the outside. Lucifer gives a big boot to DB who also rolls out of the ring. Bz Mak has made his way back into the ring and delivers a spear to HD with the last ounces of his energy. With all this carnage and havoc, Grim and Lucifer stand in the ring. Grim then sets off a pyro as JS and Tazz recap the whole show. JS thanks everybody for joining WCCWF for Rise to Stardom and the PPV goes off with Grim’s music playing and both Grim and Lucifer standing in the ring.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #775 on: June 04, 2007, 03:12:13 PM »
lol stupid Smackdown match made me lose, Grim got almost ALL the results right, good shit 8)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #776 on: June 04, 2007, 03:19:45 PM »
lol stupid Smackdown match made me lose, Grim got almost ALL the results right, good shit 8)

Grim says thank u lol
Sikotic and Lucifer also did incredible; and u and Still Dre were also close

King of the Ring round 2 (and maybe 3) matches will take place at WWE's Vengeance

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #777 on: June 04, 2007, 04:54:00 PM »
So Simple....i need to get myself a writer lol
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #778 on: June 05, 2007, 02:04:10 PM »
i lost on purpose because i already own a crown and i want to focus on winning a title

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #779 on: June 05, 2007, 02:54:20 PM »
*"M Dogg" chants fill the area once Hip-Hop is Dead plays*

Dolla Bill, you got me this time, my hats off to you. You fought one hell of a fight, and manage to defeat two former champions in a match. Now it has come to my attention, that on that other show, Sikotic had to adress me,Really Sik, challenge me to a fight, when you have the next card to go after the King of the Ring. You and that wacked crew robbed me of REPEATING King of the Ring. But for those who don't tune in to that other show, for good reason, here's what Sik had to say

*Sikotic comes out to the ring as his music plays and he looks pissed. Trish is trailing him as he enters the ring and demands a mic*

Everybody shut the fuck up! I have something important to say...

*The crowd gets even louder*

I AM THE ONLY MAN TO HOLD EVERY CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE IN THIS COMPANY! I AM A MEMBER OF THE MOST ELITE GROUP IN PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING SINCE THE FOUR HORSEMEN! AS A MATTER OF FACT, I AM THE GREATEST COMPETITOR EVER TO STEP FOOT IN A DIPCCWF RING! I DO NOT ASK FOR YOUR RESPECT, I DEMAND IT!!!

*The crowd continues to erupt in boos for about 2 minutes and eventually quiet down*

I guess you all realized that you can yell and shout until you pass out, but you will never accomplish half as much as I have in your pathetic lives. Now, there are a number of reasons why I came out here. I was gonna talk about Dollar Bill, but he's not even on my level so I'll just bypass that topic. I will say this about him though.......the fact that you're constantly talking about me and lobbying for a match against me is pathetic. I feel compassion for you, doggie, and I don't fight people who make me feel sorry for them. Give it up kid, and be happy that you're allowed on the undercard, keeping my fans entertained before I come out for a match.

Now the other reason i came out here is to announce something. I have a rash....

*Crowd starts chanting "Slut! Slut!" and Trish has a disturbed look on her face*

....No you jackasses, it's not from Trish! The rash I have is known as M Dogg. M Dogg, didn't you learn not to fuck with the Dips already? I mean, you've been embarrassed by us multiple times now, yet you still keep interfering in our plans and taking shots at E-Crazy in interviews. You're like one of those bitter ex-Destiny's Child bitches that would always follow Beyonce around and shit. Just let it go, doggie. You really should just move on with your career. I suggest you form a tag team with Dollar Bill and call yourselves Billy & Chuck 2007.

But since I am sick of you interrupting my matches and I think the homie Still Dre deserves a rematch after you fucked up our Match Of The Year candidate bout, I would like to propose something........and of course Mr. Dizzle will have to approve such a proposition. Since I am and always have been a fighting champion, I would like to defend my title at the next pay-per-view against Still Dre and M Dogg in a match. However, being the consummate entertainer that I am, I would like to up the ante. The match will not be just a regular triple threat match, but a triple threat Ladder match. Get prepared to be embarrassed again, doggie. DIPSET BITCH!

You and Dolla have fun, because I know in the King of the Ring, he'll whoop your ASS!!!

*"Dolla" chants flair up, then change to "Sik is a pussy... Sik is a pussy"*

Your damn right, carrying the belt I MADE, I WAS THE ONE THAT INTRODUCED THAT BELT, and now some pink wearing fag gots it. I was the CAPO Sik, remember, I was the one who kept it thug well you dressed like Barbie, and now you got E-Crazy running with you cross dressing, and Still Dre jacking off to gay porn!

So this leaves me with a dilema, you see, I want Sikotic next month, but it looks like he'll be tangled up with Dolla, or Grim, or Mafioso, so I'll let them handle the light work. So I notice not there are E-Crazy and Still Dre. Now this is how confident I am, I will challenge BOTH OF THEM, and Dizzle, please, please make this a reality! If I can beat both of them, then I get a shot a Sikotic, I will take these goonies out. They are soft, they are nothing to me. I mean, shit, remember dog what you had to do to get E-Crazy into DipCC to begin with. I mean, you Sikotic, are a piece of work. I mean, remember when you were trying to recruit BZ Mak, HEY ROLL THE FILM!! Sikotic trying to recuite BZ Mak for DipCC

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/L7fcpPR4bFA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/L7fcpPR4bFA</a>

*"Sik is a pussy, Sik is a pussy" chants are rocking the place*

Ha ha ha, but before I get you, I beg Dizzle, let me take out the trash, let me defeat those two punk busters, 2 on 1, it doesn't matter, 3 way, who cares, let me take them out Godfather style in one swipe, and then Sikotic, you're next.