Author Topic: Forum glitch  (Read 150 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Forum glitch
« on: April 13, 2006, 09:27:42 AM »
Bored of working on my course work and there is little activity here so i thought i'd check out the first few topics out of interest. interestingly if u goto the last page (102) they are not the oldest post as you get cycle throught the pages they get progressively older until http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=3.4095 (92) and then they get newer as you would expect

why did i bother posting this? I dunno really just curious if anyone could explain why the forum would do this, because i can't think of any rational reasoning for it and that is what my 'train of thought' has been about for the last couple of minutes.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Seer

Re: Forum glitch
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2006, 10:32:09 AM »
yeah this is known and has been discussed before..

its not a glitch in the forum software..its do with an event a few years ago when we changed from one host to another and i had to reconstruct the posting index fiile since i couldnt get the 'real' one from the server.. there isnt much that can be done now