Author Topic: Phat Rat Speaks on The rumours of Ya'Boy leavin bws  (Read 459 times)

wardy

Phat Rat Speaks on The rumours of Ya'Boy leavin bws
« on: April 12, 2006, 06:28:48 PM »
PHAT RAT SPEAKS THE REAL ON YA BOY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HAVE BEEN SILENT TILL NOW, HOWEVER, I COME HERE 2 CLEAR UP THIS BULLSHIT ABOUT MY NEPHEW( YA BOY) BEING KICKED OFF BWS. THIS IS NOT TRUE!!!!!! MY NEPHEW IS & WILL ALWAYS BE BWS. DUE TO SOME RECENT BUSINESS DECISSION MADE BY MY YOUNG HOMIE( THE GAME), HE IS RE-EVALUATING HIS ROSTER OF ARTIST. NEVERTHELESS, YA BOY IS INKED IN STONE WHEN IT COMES TO BWS. HAVE WE 4GOT BWS IS INKED ON MY RIGHT FIST? THIS SHIT IS 4 LIFE! YA BOY & THE GAME WILL 4EVA BE UNDER THIS BWS UMBRELLA REGARDLESS OF THE IMPRINT, GET IT? ANY QUESTIONS GET AT ME ON MY MYSPACE (PHATRAT). LIVE 4 EVERYTHING- DIE 4 NOTHING!!!!!! BWS4LIFE....C.E.C OF THE BLACK WALLSTREET 'PHAT RAT'

Taken from trbws forum

youngmessnucca

Re: Phat Rat Speaks on The rumours of Ya'Boy leavin bws
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2006, 06:48:35 PM »
Ya Boy is dope is a muthafucka, please do not sleep on this dude, but I dont see his career going anywhere with BWS. He shoulda stayed with Done Deal and built his buzz up alot more, as many people on here never heard of him. If hes gotta wait for Game to put his album out, it could takes years

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2006, 09:35:20 PM »
Ya Boy is dope is a muthafucka, please do not sleep on this dude, but I dont see his career going anywhere with BWS. He shoulda stayed with Done Deal and built his buzz up alot more, as many people on here never heard of him. If hes gotta wait for Game to put his album out, it could takes years

Eastwood was on Done Deal

all them bws cats stay sayin subliminal shiet. i gurantee phat rat means they're all apart of the bws (even tho theres 2 different camps now) as in he's cool with phat rat, bigfase, g-ride, etc etc etc
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2006, 11:07:35 PM »
Eastwood was on Done Deal

lol wtf? Done Deal is an independent label outta Frisco, I been here since it 1st started, no one out of the bay has ever been on the roster.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2006, 11:17:27 PM »
^ maybe were talking about 2 different labels

WorldWideConnected.com: Where were you recording before you signed to Death Row. Before you were stranded.

Eastwood: Shit, I was recording everywhere man, I was with an Independent label, Done Deal Records. You know, just an Independent label man. I was fucking with them for a minute and I signed to Death Row, I got a deal. So you know, I still fuck with them every now and then. But now I'm a Death Row artist, so you know, It's like that.

http://www.worldwideconnected.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=312
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

youngmessnucca

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2006, 02:53:51 PM »
^ maybe were talking about 2 different labels

http://www.worldwideconnected.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=312

ya must be, i was confused as hell when u said that

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2006, 06:47:12 AM »
lol so hes with bws but not with bws...cleared that up then..