Author Topic: 1475 Posts!!  (Read 452 times)

Sikotic™

Re: 1475 Posts!!
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2006, 11:02:41 AM »
I don't know. I love popcorn. I just can't eat it. I know I don't have an allergy to corn either. It's just somehting about the popcorn that makes me puke.

But I can at the unpopped seeds. Those are good.

go on...

and it's really disappointing that I can;t eat popcorn ya know? Like what else can I get when I see a movie? I don't like hot dogs, fuck the candy. So that leaves me with no options. Not only that, but people think I'm crazy. They'll buy a large popcorn and try to be friendly and ask me "Do you want popcorn" and when I refuse they get offended. They think I'm being an asshole that doesn't want to take any of their charity. If I do get pressured into taking some popcorn from that person then after 10 minutes, I'll probably barf all over their lap. It's fucked up in these streets, cousin.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2006, 11:05:32 AM »
 :firedevil:

rik

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2006, 11:11:13 AM »
I don't know. I love popcorn. I just can't eat it. I know I don't have an allergy to corn either. It's just somehting about the popcorn that makes me puke.

But I can at the unpopped seeds. Those are good.

go on...

and it's really disappointing that I can;t eat popcorn ya know? Like what else can I get when I see a movie? I don't like hot dogs, fuck the candy. So that leaves me with no options. Not only that, but people think I'm crazy. They'll buy a large popcorn and try to be friendly and ask me "Do you want popcorn" and when I refuse they get offended. They think I'm being an asshole that doesn't want to take any of their charity. If I do get pressured into taking some popcorn from that person then after 10 minutes, I'll probably barf all over their lap. It's fucked up in these streets, cousin.
What about nachos those are very good.

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2006, 11:15:25 AM »
The nachos arent spicy enough. They just gimmie stale chips and cheese whiz.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2006, 11:18:06 AM »

go on...

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2006, 11:22:13 AM »
I can't handle that shit they call nachos at the movies. I need some meat and some vegetables int hat shit. Throw in some real cheese too, not that diarrhea crap. I forgot though, I do eat gummi bears at the movies. those are dope. you can't really go wrong with them. You can pretty much eat gummi bears with anything too.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rik

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2006, 11:24:22 AM »
^ so u like authentic mexican nachos?

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2006, 11:24:43 AM »

lol :D

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2006, 11:27:55 AM »

Hell yeah mayne.
<a href="http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3.swf?contentId=642778&amp;contentType=3&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3.swf?contentId=642778&amp;contentType=3&amp;autoplay=0</a>
« Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 11:32:24 AM by -Sikotic- »

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2006, 11:28:16 AM »
I can't handle that shit they call nachos at the movies. I need some meat and some vegetables int hat shit. Throw in some real cheese too, not that diarrhea crap. I forgot though, I do eat gummi bears at the movies. those are dope. you can't really go wrong with them. You can pretty much eat gummi bears with anything too.

go on...

rik

« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2006, 11:29:36 AM »

Hell yeah mayne.

<a href="http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3.swf?contentId=642778&amp;contentType=3&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3.swf?contentId=642778&amp;contentType=3&amp;autoplay=0</a>
not u with the music too.

rik

« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2006, 11:31:02 AM »

Hell yeah mayne.

:sombrero::sombrero::sombrero::sombrero::sombrero::sombrero::sombrero::sombrero::sombrero::sombrero::sombrero::sombrero::sombrero:

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2006, 11:36:38 AM »

go on...

This ony works with gummi bears though. not gummi worms, gummi stars, gummi frogs, ya know it could go on forever. Only gummi bears are good. It's something about them. One time I wondered what would happen if I warmed the gummi bears up in the microwave. Would they taste better warm? Let's just say it wasnt a good idea.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2006, 11:39:57 AM »

go on...

This ony works with gummi bears though. not gummi worms, gummi stars, gummi frogs, ya know it could go on forever. Only gummi bears are good. It's something about them. One time I wondered what would happen if I warmed the gummi bears up in the microwave. Would they taste better warm? Let's just say it wasnt a good idea.

oh... i see... i get it now...

so that is why you are black?

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2006, 11:42:24 AM »
I think my ancestry is the reason why I'm black.....but sure that might be why too.

THA SAUCE HOUSE